What Should Children Be Told About Marriage Equality?

so they disregard the child if he has no mother?

Fathers are typically not as likely to let homos molest their children as mothers are. Primarily because they don't invite strange men to fuck with their kids, at least if they're hetero.

cause hereto's are the only people qualified to be a parent?

According to nature and God, or just reality...yes.

Anything other than natural raising of children, mother & father(hetero)...is social experimenting on children & if you have any morals should disgust you.

But pro-gays don't have morals, they just want to win so they can pretend they were supporters of civil rights, when they actually are supporting nothing more than the breakdown of our society & sexual deviancy.

Which makes you horrible people no matter how friendly & nice you try to portray yourselves or what reasons you think you're right.

You're wrong. End of story.

Hetero men are a lot less likely to invite predatory faggots into the household to molest their children.

Actually it's usually heterosexual men (friends and family members) doing the molesting.

According to a 2003 National Institute of Justice report, 3 out of 4 adolescents who have been sexually assaulted were victimized by someone they knew well (page 5).

Hetero men are a lot less likely to invite predatory faggots into the household to molest their children.

Actually it's usually heterosexual men (friends and family members) doing the molesting.

According to a 2003 National Institute of Justice report, 3 out of 4 adolescents who have been sexually assaulted were victimized by someone they knew well (page 5).

I'm sure you think that supports the statement you made.

It doesn't.

But the statement is irrelevant anyway. As was already pointed out, yes, 99 percent of men are hetero..so most kids who are molested are molested by heteros...

HOWEVER

Homos are statistically over represented by a huge number.

so homos are more likely to be pedophile predators than heteros.

Thank you for confirming my belief that dykes have all suffered traumatic brain injury at some point, which is why they are unable to learn.

It doesn't matter because nobody (except Jake) has violated the rules. He trolls with his empty garbage..then pretends that other people are the ones posting nonsense. Then he gets frustrated because everybody brushes him off. Both sides.

You freaks don't follow the rules, get called out, and whine about it.

Stay on topic.

Of course children should be instructed on marriage equality.

The hetero-fascists here have shown reason why not.

If you were musicians, it would be said that you have "Van Gogh's ear for music." thanks to Billy Wilder

Last edited:
It doesn't matter because nobody (except Jake) has violated the rules. He trolls with his empty garbage..then pretends that other people are the ones posting nonsense. Then he gets frustrated because everybody brushes him off. Both sides.

You freaks don't follow the rules, get called out, and whine about it.

Stay on topic.

Of course children should be instructed on marriage equality.

The hetero-fascists here have shown reason why not.

If you were musicians, it would be said that you have "Van Gogh's ear for music." thanks to Billy Wilder

You talk and talk and talk...and yet...you don't say anything at all.

It's like a gift.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Lockejaw speaks for neither nature nor God, and the statement "Homos are statistically over represented by a huge number. so homos are more likely to be pedophile predators than heteros."

Lack of knowledge in the first instance, and convoluted nonsense and bad grammar in the second instance.

Correctly, heterosexuals are the vastly greater number of humans than homosexuals, thus heterosexuals will have far greater propensity to be pedophile predators than homosexuals.

And children need to be taught to look out for adult predators, as well as be taught about marriage equality.

Oh shut up, Jake. This isn't the clean debate forums.

You don't know the rules.

You can attack but you have to a nugget on the OP.

Yawn*

I already posted on the topic, and you're just mad that I slapped your stupid "heterosexual couples produce rapists" idiodcy down by pointing out 70-80% of rapists grew up in fatherless homes.

Now shut up & get back on topic, pajamaboy.

Where are unbiased studies supporting the notion that gay men are more likely to be pedophiles? I do not address "child molestation", as the age of consent varies from state to state, an actual study:

Facts About Homosexuality and Child Molestation

One need not invent horror stories to be against gay marriage, for some, religious beliefs control.

"Yawn*" <and snip> Yawn.

Silly rabbit! How is your purchase of the board going, moron.

See, that is attack.

Now, yes, children should be told about marriage equality.

See, that is how you follow the rules and attack.

That is how you become completely irrelevant to both sides, fake. You're a master at that, anyway.

You're such a moron. Look, I am the one paying your welfare check, Jake. You don't get to ask me how any sort of business dealings I may or may not be involved in are going, you need to tell ME how you're spending MY money, you little runt.

Marriage equality is men & women treating each other as equals in a real marriage. What this thread is talking about is gay "marriage". And yes, you should teach your kids it is counterfeit & not an actual marriage, regardless what leftist barking moonbats say to the contrary.

That is how you insult & stick to the topic, you little runt.

Last edited:
Boys raised with gay parents just do not see anything wrong with showing another boy the same kind of affection they see between their family members. Normal boys reject such advances, sometimes violently.

Where do you get this nonsense??

I was raised by straight parents, and I did not assume every girl wanted the kind of affection my father showed my mother. And it would have been affection in either case.

Unless you are claiming that gay parents allow their kids to watch them have sex? Is that the next outright lie?

Statistics | The Fatherless Generation
80% of rapists with anger problems come from fatherless homes –14 times the average.* (Justice & Behavior, Vol 14, p. 403-26)

That number has risen to 80% in more recent years.

I can't believe you think this is such a controversial stance since it is well known that most rapists come from fatherless homes.

I have a feeling you won't accept any source I provide, you won't be able to debunk it though, this is a FACT.

So a home with two fathers will make doubly sure the kids are not rapists.

No, a home with a mother & a father will make them most unlikely to become rapists later in life. We don't have any information on whether "two fathers" would be bad or good, probably because homers are confirmed to be only 2% of the US population, there isn't that many "father & father" households to begin with. Homos make up 30% of molestation cases I believe(Ill make sure I have that correct here shortly or feel free to look it up yourself), so just the math alone should tell you that it's unlikely to be a better situation for children to grow up in than one man-one woman traditional households.

But you guys don't get that, and you think not getting that through your thick skulls mAkes you intelligent. Which is the funniest part about you leftists.

Statistics | The Fatherless Generation
80% of rapists with anger problems come from fatherless homes –14 times the average.* (Justice & Behavior, Vol 14, p. 403-26)

That number has risen to 80% in more recent years.

I can't believe you think this is such a controversial stance since it is well known that most rapists come from fatherless homes.

I have a feeling you won't accept any source I provide, you won't be able to debunk it though, this is a FACT.

So a home with two fathers will make doubly sure the kids are not rapists.

More actual data:

Are Children at Risk for Sexual Abuse by Homosexuals?

That is how you become completely irrelevant to both sides, fake. You're a master at that, anyway.

You are projecting, my dear. :lol:

Dumb folks will teach their children that marriage equality is bad.

When they come back from school, they will look at their parents as mentally unstable.

They will still love their parents, but they will be careful around them.

Smart parents teach their children to avoid predatory homosexuals in the schools, who try to get them alone and *educate* them about sex.

Forum List

Back