What Should Children Be Told About Marriage Equality?

Statistics | The Fatherless Generation
80% of rapists with anger problems come from fatherless homes –14 times the average.* (Justice & Behavior, Vol 14, p. 403-26)

That number has risen to 80% in more recent years.

I can't believe you think this is such a controversial stance since it is well known that most rapists come from fatherless homes.

I have a feeling you won't accept any source I provide, you won't be able to debunk it though, this is a FACT.

Kids should be told the truth, otherwise they grow up and realize their parents were dumb fucks. There's no such thing as marriage equality, marriage is what society determines it to be and varies from state to state, especially now. They should be told what a bunch of lying assholes the homosexual community has morphed into and in many states the people's will was overturned by a few. Children should not be confused about genders, why they exist and are necessary for people, dogs, cats, farm animals, mammals, etc. Because if they are groomed to believe that lie they can be brainwashed to believe anything.

What message do you think kids internalize when they're taught specific sexual acts from a young age, combined with the message that it's important to give queers anything they ask for, or go to jail?

School is not teaching that.

Weird parents are teaching hate about marriage equality.

Nope, weird parents teach their children that they should be queer.

And schools definitely teach children how to have queer sex, then to accommodate queers.

Anal-Sex-Oral-Sex-and-Touching-Each-Other%E2%80%99s-Genitals-Just-Another-Day-in-Junior-High-Health-Class.jpg

any evidence? your link is as false as they come.

didn't think so

Boys raised with gay parents just do not see anything wrong with showing another boy the same kind of affection they see between their family members. Normal boys reject such advances, sometimes violently.

Just as children from a hetero-sexual marriage experiment

You need to think your silliness through

"A boy raised by two gay guys is not going to find a thing wrong with victimizing another boy." A boy raised by a heterosexual couple will find nothing wrong with victimizing a girl.

You are an idiot.

72% of male rapists are raised without fathers, you dumb truck.

All the more reason, if true and you posted no evidence, to have two parent families: you are arguing for marriage equality

80% of rapists with anger problems come from fatherless homes –14 times the average.* (Justice & Behavior, Vol 14, p. 403-26).

Good, you are documenting finally.

The evidence strengthens the argument for marriage equality to increase the number of two-parent families.

Also you are saying that men generally make worthless parents; they would be in the home if they weren't worthless.

"A boy raised by two gay guys is not going to find a thing wrong with victimizing another boy." A boy raised by a heterosexual couple will find nothing wrong with victimizing a girl.

You are an idiot.

All the more reason, if true and you posted no evidence, to have two parent families: you are arguing for marriage equality
Anyone who looks at the time stamp will see you're just a knee-jerk fool, Jake. You act like I didn't post the source at 7:55 or something? Slow down, Speedy Gonzales. Lol

And no, I am arguing for fathers & mothers, not that convoluted science fiction nonsense you're talking about, Captain Kirk.

80% of rapists with anger problems come from fatherless homes –14 times the average.* (Justice & Behavior, Vol 14, p. 403-26)

I can't believe you think this is such a controversial stance since it is well known that most rapists come from fatherless homes.

I have a feeling you won't accept any source I provide, you won't be able to debunk it though, this is a FACT.

Fatherless kids are targeted in the school system. They're considered "at risk" so they get all sorts of "special attention" from counselors, program leaders, and oh yeah...homo predators.

Tell them it's unconstitutional to discriminate against any Americans.

THEN tell them to stop having babies before they are married. Look at all the straight hetero baby mamma's and dead beat dads we have in this country who can't afford to have kids but do anyways and now I see them at Krogers with Foodstamps. I never see any gays with foodstamps. People please! Take care of yourselves first then start nit picking about other people. How about you all show up to vote in November instead of playing on USMB all day that day crying about gays. And tell your kid there is no god so being gay is just a natural thing that happens to some people. And tell them if they are gay you will love them anyways. Better than guilt them into hiding who they are or killing themselves because an imaginary god says its icky.

You tell children that families have mommies and daddies. Even if mommy and daddy are not together they both love their children very much. Some men and women are deranged. They have two women or two men pretending to be the same as real families. These people are just pretending. They cannot be trusted. Never let yourself be alone with them. Run away.

My, my, live in fear....

Fatherless kids are targeted in the school system. They're considered "at risk" so they get all sorts of "special attention" from counselors, program leaders, and oh yeah...homo predators.

so they disregard the child if he has no mother?

Fathers are typically not as likely to let homos molest their children as mothers are. Primarily because they don't invite strange men to fuck with their kids, at least if they're hetero.

Anyone who looks at the time stamp will see you're just a knee-jerk fool, Jake. You act like I didn't post the source at 7:55 or something? Slow down, Speedy Gonzales. Lol

And no, I am arguing for fathers & mothers, not that convoluted science fiction nonsense you're talking about, Captain Kirk.

Your evidence is worthless, kiddo.

You have delusions of adequacy.

You are arguing, even if you deny it, for marriage equality: two parent families, as well as the inadequacy of males in general as parents.

Jake, you're known for never posting any links to back up your claims, you shouldve signed in under a sock account if you wanted to have any credibility, Slow-Mo Gonzales. Lol

Jake, you're known for never posting any links to back up your claims, you shouldve signed in under a sock account if you wanted to have any credibility, Slow-Mo Gonzales. Lol

Back to the rules: address the OP as well as attacking others.

You have proven nothing pertaining to the OP, the 10th circuit certainly gave no evidence yesterday that your concerns are anything it needs to address.

You remind me of Twain's condemnation of your sort: "Why do you sit there looking like an envelope without any address on it?" - Mark Twain

It doesn't matter because nobody (except Jake) has violated the rules.

He trolls with his empty garbage..then pretends that other people are the ones posting nonsense.

Then he gets frustrated because everybody brushes him off. Both sides.

Fathers are typically not as likely to let homos molest their children as mothers are. Primarily because they don't invite strange men to fuck with their kids, at least if they're hetero.

cause hereto's are the only people qualified to be a parent?

Hetero men are a lot less likely to invite predatory faggots into the household to molest their children.

Forum List

Back