What Should Children Be Told About Marriage Equality?

I'll never fail to find it creepy that the homo lobby is all obsessed with *training* little kids about homosexual practices...and yet they pitch a fit if you mention it.

Homosexuals have, for centuries, been raised by straight, christian parents, with no homosexual "agenda" whatsoever. The gays may have hidden what they felt, but it has always existed. So your claims are nonsense.

Yes, perhaps the straight Christians should stop having gay children. After all, gay people only exist because straight people gave birth to them!

I will tell my son that no matter the gender, race, sexual orientation, religion or any other difference a person might have; they are all entitled to equal treatment under the law. That society and it's law doesn't treat them any differently that anyone else just because they are different.

I don't know, I guess I took that "all men are created equal" think to heart. Guess I am an evil liberal commie. :(

I don't have an issue with gay people.

I have an issue with people teaching my children, in school, how to be gay.

If these people had come to your school when you were young, would you be gay now? I know I wouldn't. I have been fond of women for as long as I can remember. The kids are not being taught to BE gay. They are being taught that people who are gay are not evil or ill (just like the AMA and APA state). And they are teaching the children who know they are gay that they are not freaks and that they can have a good life.

What should we tell them?

There are Perverts and Freaks and Weirdos walking the earth.

They're called Homosexuals (code word = 'Gay').

You'll know them when you see them.

Best to keep your distance.

It used to be that the Law allowed us to keep these Bad Guys in the closet.

Nowadays, the Law has gotten sloppy, and is making us deal with them in public.

Doesn't change their Perverted nature, however.

Stay away from them.

What they do is wrong.

And they are an Abomination in the eyes of God, Nature and Man.

gaymidwestparadejpg_zpse239f00e.jpg

Last edited:
Of course it's so.

Ask any parent...do you want your children groomed to be accepting of homosexual advances?

And they will (mostly, except for the homosexual ones) say "no".

No parent wants their child to be accepting of any sexual advances, whether it be gay or straight. To claim otherwise is absolute nonsense.

Why thank you.

Please advise Peach, who thinks it's just awesome that we have armies of deviants telling our kids about anal sex, in the 7th grade.

I thought of you today, winterborn. Did you see the article about the EPA employees who are inexplicably crapping in the hallways at work? Given your concern for the environment and your love of shit, I figured it was you.

Why thank you.

Please advise Peach, who thinks it's just awesome that we have armies of deviants telling our kids about anal sex, in the 7th grade.

I thought of you today, winterborn. Did you see the article about the EPA employees who are inexplicably crapping in the hallways at work? Given your concern for the environment and your love of shit, I figured it was you.

Excuse me? When have I ever expressed any interest in shit? Yes, I am concerned about our environment, but anyone who isn't is a fool.

But please do clarify what you mean about my "love of shit"?

What Should Children Be Told About Marriage Equality?

That children raised in families with same-sex parents are just as happy and loved as children in families with opposite-sex parents; and that families with same-sex parents have the same value and dignity of all other kinds of families.

As the Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals ruled today, striking down states' measures designed to deny same-sex couples their right to due process and equal protection of the law:

As the Court in Windsor held, restrictions on same-sex marriage “humiliate[] tens of thousands of children now being raised by same-sex couples” and “make[] it even more difficult for the children to understand the integrity and closeness of their own family and its concord with other families in their community and in their daily lives.” 133 S. Ct. at 2694. Such statutes “bring[] financial harm to children of same-sex couples . . . raise[] the cost of health care for families by taxing health benefits provided by employers to their workers’ same-sex spouses” and “den[y] or reduce[] benefits allowed to families upon the loss of a spouse and parent, benefits that are an integral part of family security.” Id. at 2695. These laws deny to the children of same-sex couples the recognition essential to stability, predictability, and dignity. Read literally, they prohibit the grant or recognition of any rights to such a family and discourage those children from being recognized as members of a family by their peers.

How do you suppose the courts are going to enforce recognition by the children's peers?

Happiness is completely subjective, can't be measured and means nothing in this instance. Children who are victimized often *love* the people who victimize them. We see this particularly in children who are abused by their parents or the people they view as their parents.

A boy raised by two gay guys is not going to find a thing wrong with victimizing another boy. Lawrence King harassed Brian McInerny until McInerny shot him. King wasn't raised by gays. His delusions were indulged.

"Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and questioning (LGBTQ) youth are more likely to have experienced sexual abuse than heterosexual youth."

And the kicker...people who are sexually abused are more likely to become abusers themselves.

Child Sexual Abuse I: An Overview

Jesus how many freaking names are these folks going to make up?

If a family has a gay family member you tell that gay child that you love them very much. That will never change. You just won't accept gay behavior as normal because it isn't.

It is very painful but parents are often faced with children who have compulsions. I'm sure Jeffrey Dahmer ' s mother loved him in spite of what he did. Parents show up at jails to bail their children out of jail. They still love those children but won't accept the actions as normal. Not even if that act comes from a compulsion they cannot control.

Gay behavior is normal to a certain percentage of individuals. That makes it normal. If we are to accept what you say as being true, then we could just as easily say that being left handed is abnormal, wrong, and dangerous. Funny thing about that; the Catholic Church for centuries believed that being left handed meant a person was the servant of the Lucifer himself. They would forcibly make left handed people use their right hand. In Catholic schools, as late as the 70's, nuns would use rulers on the hands of anyone using their left hand.

Just because a behavior does not conform to your idea of normal does not make it abnormal.

Not just Catholic schools, I was left handed and in the public school system I was punished for righting with my left hand. I was given an F for the day if I was caught using my left hand. Was failed in writing class and on and on. It wasn't until 5th grade that a teacher accepted my being left handed.

Yeah well they weren't punishing you for being left handed. There was a reason they did it.

Boy that sure shows that your brains were replaced by something considerably smellier! Phew!!

Why don't you go find Novasteve Asstorch.

Children aren't gay.

If they're identifying as gay it's because somebody is grooming them.

Absolute horseshit. Plenty of children identify as gay from an early age. And no one groomed them.

Absolute horseshit. No three year old boy sits around thinking hey I like dick. The only thing they wonder is where their toys are.

"Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and questioning (LGBTQ) youth are more likely to have experienced sexual abuse than heterosexual youth."

And the kicker...people who are sexually abused are more likely to become abusers themselves.

Child Sexual Abuse I: An Overview

Jesus how many freaking names are these folks going to make up?

Not just Catholic schools, I was left handed and in the public school system I was punished for righting with my left hand. I was given an F for the day if I was caught using my left hand. Was failed in writing class and on and on. It wasn't until 5th grade that a teacher accepted my being left handed.

Yeah well they weren't punishing you for being left handed. There was a reason they did it.

Why don't you go find Novasteve Asstorch.

Children aren't gay.

If they're identifying as gay it's because somebody is grooming them.

Absolute horseshit. Plenty of children identify as gay from an early age. And no one groomed them.

Absolute horseshit. No three year old boy sits around thinking hey I like dick. The only thing they wonder is where their toys are.

There are plenty of gays who insist they have been gay their whole life. I didn't say anything about 3 year olds. But children play and have gender roles. A boy will pretend to have a wife, or a girl will pretend to have a husband. These gender roles can be reversed in gay children. It is not just about the sex.

A boy raised by two gay guys is not going to find a thing wrong with victimizing another boy. Lawrence King harassed Brian McInerny until McInerny shot him. King wasn't raised by gays. His delusions were indulged.

I like to think that two gay guys can raise a child to respect others.

Same thing happened to my grandma...worst handwriting in the world because she was forced to use her right hand.

At least ya'll were both allowed to civilly marry...:eusa_whistle:

I'll never fail to find it creepy that the homo lobby is all obsessed with *training* little kids about homosexual practices...and yet they pitch a fit if you mention it.

No, lying snatch, people try to correct you when you present misinformation...which is most times.

Sex education in schools is not "training" children, it is education. It's how we keep kids from getting pregnant or getting STDs. It's actually how we lower the abortion rate. That's a good thing, right?

Forum List

Back