What Should Children Be Told About Marriage Equality?

1. The man of the house wears the pants in the family.

2. The wife is actually the one in charge.

3. If "Mama" isn't happy, nobody's happy.

Yes Jake, but many kids are old enough to listen to the news or read about it so as to learn that the law, the courts are saying it is OK also. They do understand that as kids are not the dumb little people some try to portray them to be who do not understand anything about life. They see stories everywhere now so they are learning that marriage equality is OK.

Many young people I know do not have to be taught "FAIR IS FAIR". Bias is learned, hate is instilled, with decent parents, is may never take root. Just remember the saying: "Its the differences in people that make life interesting"-my father.

If differences are so interesting why do homo's want to be married just like heteros ? Maybe it helps give them some legal leverage over their partner just in case things go sour.

Yes, the privilege to end the legal relationship, with an adjudication by a court of law. Equal access to the protection of rights, that gay Americans pay for, just as do others.

You guys never seem to notice how this troll never comes back to the threads he starts. And he is the stupid one lol.

Nothing. They can do whatever research they want after you kick their asses out on their 18th.
Boy that sure shows that your brains were replaced by something considerably smellier! Phew!!

Homo agenda, fake.

I know you don't care about it. The people who care about it are the ones who actually care about children.

Not the people who see them as props and toys.

Be careful or be pink.

Twenty courts since last summer have ALL ruled for marriage equality.

You are in the vast minority, and you folks do not love or care for or protect children any more than LGBT children.

Step back, sis.

I'll never fail to find it creepy that the homo lobby is all obsessed with *training* little kids about homosexual practices...and yet they pitch a fit if you mention it.

I'll never fail to find it creepy that the homo lobby is all obsessed with *training* little kids about homosexual practices...and yet they pitch a fit if you mention it.

Your comment is a mischaracterization, and who care what you think?

Here we have queers forcing their beliefs on school kids again.

WE DON'T WANT YOU TO POLLUTE OUR CHILDREN WITH YOUR VIEWS. We are capable of teaching our own children about marriage.
I've got News for you, sister! Kids are already learning far more things than this from the news they look at and their peers and others. It is not the GLBT folks who teach them. They Do listen to t.v., the radio, and many are also very capable of reading newspapers and magazines so they are learning these things at a far greater rate than you would expect or would even admit to.

Nope, it's dead on.

And parents care a LOT. You'd be surprised how much the non-queer parents care about whether weirdoes are grooming their kids to be *accepting* of homosexual practices, at school.

WE DON'T WANT YOU TO POLLUTE OUR CHILDREN WITH YOUR VIEWS. We are capable of teaching our own children about marriage.
I've got News for you, sister! Kids are already learning far more things than this from the news they look at and their peers and others. It is not the GLBT folks who teach them. They Do listen to t.v., the radio, and many are also very capable of reading newspapers and magazines so they are learning these things at a far greater rate than you would expect or would even admit to.

Again.

Stay away from my kids. I don't want you in the schools, teaching them how wonderful anal sex is...and what it is.

See, my children aren't mandated to watch television. I can control what they watch on television.

They are mandated to attend school. And you don't have the right to infiltrate those schools in order to groom our children as sexual replacements for the homo lobby.

Last edited:

Thus, schools *train* children to be French, if the capital of Iowa is taught?

Again.

Stay away from my kids. I don't want you to teach them how wonderful anal sex is.

So you think anal sex is wonderful but you have an issue with gay people?

Again.

Stay away from my kids. I don't want you to teach them how wonderful anal sex is.

So you think anal sex is wonderful but you have an issue with gay people?

And children are "mandated" to watch television, according to the same poster.:doubt:

I don't have an issue with gay people.

I have an issue with people teaching my children, in school, how to be gay.

Nope, it's dead on.

And parents care a LOT. You'd be surprised how much the non-queer parents care about whether weirdoes are grooming their kids to be *accepting* of homosexual practices, at school.

Not so.

Keep tight roping and you will fall. :lol:

Of course it's so.

Ask any parent...do you want your children groomed to be accepting of homosexual advances?

And they will (mostly, except for the homosexual ones) say "no".

Of course it's so.

Ask any parent...do you want your children groomed to be accepting of homosexual advances?

Thus, you want children "groomed" to be accepting of heterosexual advances. Not good.

Of course it's so.

children aren't "groomed" to accept homosexual advances

CHILDREN shouldn't accept ANY sexual advances.

normal people should simply be tolerant of those who are not like them.

koshergrl is a cultural fascist, period.

No one is grooming children sexually in our public schools.

Except maybe the male coaches.

Google Livingston High School, Livingston, Texas about the coaches and cheerleader parties at the motels ten years or so ago.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back