What Should Children Be Told About Marriage Equality?

Dr. Cummings disagrees with NARTH on the whole curing thing, watch the full video. He is for gay marriage, he doesn't think homosexuality is genetic, believes it is a behavior most likely due to enviromental causes more than anything else.He had & has the science to back it up too, that's why the radgays at the APA gave him the boot. They are the crackpots.

Learn who you're talking about before you spout leftist talking points because you give yourself away everytime, as far as not knowing what you're talking ablut. Winter.

Last edited:
Dr. Cummings disagrees with NARTH on the whole curing thing, watch the full video. He is for gay marriage, he doesn't think homosexuality is genetic, believes it is a behavior most likely due to enviromental causes more than anything else.He had & has the science to back it up too, that's why the radgays at the APA gave him the boot. They are the crackpots.

Learn who you're talking about before you spout leftist talking points because you give yourself away everytime, as far as not knowing what you're talking ablut. Winter.

He has been discredited over and over. He wants to claim it is a conspiracy. And you want to believe him. I don't believe him. But I do believe the people I trust who are absolutely adamant about being gay since they were born.

Oh, and this "leftist" crap is laughable. Look at my posts on here. Most have been pro 2nd amendment, pro tax reform, pro personal responsibility, and in favor of less gov't interference in our lives. You know, the things that used to matter to conservatives before they became fixated on people's sex lives.

What you're spewing is leftist nonsense on this topic. He hasn't been discredited by anyone of note that I or anyone with a lick of sense would consider credible.

It doesn't matter what else you say. On this topic, you've bought the leftist line, hook, & sinker, Winter. Just admit it. It is a conspiracy. Not a theory. Real conspiracies exist, Im sorry you're too lazy to find out for yourself & won't accept facts when they're in your face. SMH..."I layk guhnz so's dat makes meh Murkan, I layk sexsheal deviuhntz wit' muh see-gars too!"

What you're spewing is leftist nonsense on this topic. He hasn't been discredited by anyone of note that I or anyone with a lick of sense would consider credible.

It doesn't matter what else you say. On this topic, you've bought the leftist line, hook, & sinker, Winter. Just admit it. It is a conspiracy. Not a theory. Real conspiracies exist, Im sorry you're too lazy to find out for yourself & won't accept facts when they're in your face. SMH..."I layk guhnz so's dat makes meh Murkan, I layk sexsheal deviuhntz wit' muh see-gars too!"

The "therapies" he advocates have been.

http://www.apa.org/pi/lgbt/resources/sexual-orientation.aspx

And the ones who end up in traditional, healthy marriages with children and all. They're lying that they no longer feel attracted to the same sex, Wytchy? You gonna sink that low?

The APA is not a credible source. We've already been through this.

I guess the AMA is part of the same vast conspiracy?

BTW, earlier I asked for your source concerning the claim that only 2% of the population is gay. Care to share it?

Jillian, you're retarded. Stop replying to my posts. I'm not telling you to listen to me, Im telling you to listen to the people who have exposed the take over of the APA by radical homosexual activists & supporters. This is all easily verifiable stuff.

Now shut up already, you're never interesting to converse with.

Jillian, you're retarded. Stop replying to my posts. I'm not telling you to listen to me, Im telling you to listen to the people who have exposed the take over of the APA by radical homosexual activists & supporters. This is all easily verifiable stuff.

Now shut up already, you're never interesting to converse with.

Funny, there are more people who have actually gone thru this "cure" and claim it is a farce than there are people who were in the APA and claim that the radical gays took it over.

But you choose to believe one and ignore the other. Isn't that convenient?

The usual leftist claptrap response. How do you know that gays can't be "cured"? Explain all those people that are no longer gay? Are you saying they don't exist? It's a conspiracy against the gays?

No "just once more for you."

NARTH is a proven clap trap of slap crap.

Go to Josh Weed's blog, Lockejaw.

He is happily married to a woman and has kids but remains homosexual in thinking.

The therapy can give behavioral protocols to follow but cannot change orientation.

Last edited:

I have asked for evidence to back your claim that only 2% of our population is gay. And I have asked for it twice.

Funny that you ignore that and yet demand links for my claims.

The CDC says that homosexuals are approximatley 2% of the US population. Look it up for yourself. Rather than keep asking you, I looked up your claim & got nothing in return to back up that claim, so you can do the same and you will get what I said to be true, since I rely on facts & not feelings, Winter.

I've posted the evidence numerous times & numerous threads on this issue. Do you folks always need your hand held through everything? You insult everyone's intelligence trying to come here & debate the issue without even knowing the first thing(what % of the US population is homosexual)about it.

I understand you're from Alabama, Winter...but obviously you have the Internet, you folks in Alabama still on dial up or something?

Funny, there are more people who have actually gone thru this "cure" and claim it is a farce than there are people who were in the APA and claim that the radical gays took it over.

But you choose to believe one and ignore the other. Isn't that convenient?

Also convenient is the number of people you're ignoring who have "gone through the cure" of hacking off their genitals to role-play the opposite gender only to find that they made a horrible mistake, want to change back but from then on are irreparably mutilated.

Kinda makes you wonder about the credibility of the APA & the AMA.

The hippocratic oath means to "do no harm" to your patients. Yet I'll bet the same people lining up to prevent teens from seeking therapy, on their own, to reverse imprinted compulsions from being molested are the same folks lining up to aver that assisted-amputation of healthy organs is "normal medicine"... :cuckoo:

I have asked for evidence to back your claim that only 2% of our population is gay. And I have asked for it twice.

Funny that you ignore that and yet demand links for my claims.

The CDC says that homosexuals are approximatley 2% of the US population. Look it up for yourself. Rather than keep asking you, I looked up your claim & got nothing in return to back up that claim, so you can do the same and you will get what I said to be true, since I rely on facts & not feelings, Winter.

I've posted the evidence numerous times & numerous threads on this issue. Do you folks always need your hand held through everything? You insult everyone's intelligence trying to come here & debate the issue without even knowing the first thing(what % of the US population is homosexual)about it.

I understand you're from Alabama, Winter...but obviously you have the Internet, you folks in Alabama still on dial up or something?

Look Junior, I would be happy to engage in a battle of wits with you. But being a southern gentleman, I never fight someone who is unarmed.

Here is a link to information from the Smithsonian saying roughly 20% of the population is gay.

Now, if you would care to link the CDC claims, I would be happy to look at them. I did a quick Google search and got nothing resembling what you claim.

But if you can't I understand.

Forum List

Back