What Should Children Be Told About Marriage Equality?

I have asked for evidence to back your claim that only 2% of our population is gay. And I have asked for it twice.

Funny that you ignore that and yet demand links for my claims.

The CDC says that homosexuals are approximatley 2% of the US population. Look it up for yourself. Rather than keep asking you, I looked up your claim & got nothing in return to back up that claim, so you can do the same and you will get what I said to be true, since I rely on facts & not feelings, Winter.

I've posted the evidence numerous times & numerous threads on this issue. Do you folks always need your hand held through everything? You insult everyone's intelligence trying to come here & debate the issue without even knowing the first thing(what % of the US population is homosexual)about it.

I understand you're from Alabama, Winter...but obviously you have the Internet, you folks in Alabama still on dial up or something?

And the proof of B'S claim is all over this forum.

As far as the percentage of gays in our country, when you include the closeted gays your number would most likely increase to 10-20%, something else that's been posted on here several times.

Look it up.

Look Junior, I would be happy to engage in a battle of wits with you. But being a southern gentleman, I never fight someone who is unarmed.

Here is a link to information from the Smithsonian saying roughly 20% of the population is gay.

Now, if you would care to link the CDC claims, I would be happy to look at them. I did a quick Google search and got nothing resembling what you claim.

But if you can't I understand.

Here, let me lend a hand:

Mayo Clinic 2007

The percentage of homosexual pedophiles
ranges from 9% to 40%, which is approximately 4 to 20
times higher than the rate of adult men attracted to other
adult men (using a prevalence rate of adult homosexuality
of 2%-4%
).5,7,10,19,29,30 http://www.drrichardhall.com/Articles/pedophiles.pdf

and...

Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM)a represent approximately 2% of the United States population, yet are the population most severely affected by HIV. In 2010, young gay and bisexual men (aged 13-24 years) accounted for 72% of new HIV infections among all persons aged 13 to 24 CDC ? Fact Sheet - Gay and Bisexual Men ? Gender ? Risk ? HIV/AIDS

Last edited:
"Gay and bisexual men represent approximately 2% of the US population"
CDC - Facts Sheet - HIV Among African American Gay and Bisexual Men - HIV Among African Americans - Risk - HIV/AIDS
No more freebies for you, Winter. Less cigar smoking and more researching, Doctor's orders.

Aww, are you getting pissy because I expect you to provide backup for your claims? lol

The CDC's research only includes those who freely identify as gay. And your link discusses specifically gay men, ignoring lesbians altogether.

Look Junior, I would be happy to engage in a battle of wits with you. But being a southern gentleman, I never fight someone who is unarmed.

Here is a link to information from the Smithsonian saying roughly 20% of the population is gay.

Now, if you would care to link the CDC claims, I would be happy to look at them. I did a quick Google search and got nothing resembling what you claim.

Mayo Clinic 2007

The percentage of homosexual pedophiles
ranges from 9% to 40%, which is approximately 4 to 20
times higher than the rate of adult men attracted to other
adult men (using a prevalence rate of adult homosexuality
of 2%-4%
).5,7,10,19,29,30 http://www.drrichardhall.com/Articles/pedophiles.pdf

and...

Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM)a represent approximately 2% of the United States population, yet are the population most severely affected by HIV. In 2010, young gay and bisexual men (aged 13-24 years) accounted for 72% of new HIV infections among all persons aged 13 to 24 CDC ? Fact Sheet - Gay and Bisexual Men ? Gender ? Risk ? HIV/AIDS

The medical community discusses those who freely admit to being gay. And since the discussion is on HIV, it ignores the lesbian population completely.

However, the Smithsonian used polling questions that brought out the closeted gays.

Lol @ the Smithsonian. Who gives a crap? The CDC got it's number from the census bureau. You're an Alabaman jackass, Winter. That's what you are.

and...

The medical community discusses those who freely admit to being gay. And since the discussion is on HIV, it ignores the lesbian population completely.

However, the Smithsonian used polling questions that brought out the closeted gays.

Nope, sorry. The Mayo Clinic discusses both male and female pedophiles. Males are far more prevalent of course and at such a tiny demographic, men assaulting boys account for up to 1/3 of all child molestations.

They said "adult homosexuals". They didn't specify male or female.

Winter still thinks he's winning when he loses on points. You cannot do like Howie, with his dislodged brain from sucking too many meat poles..and claim that closeted gays coming out would make the homosexual population blow up from 2 to 20%, I don't care what the "smithsonian"("That Thur Is A Fancee Name, Smitsoneean! Dat Mayns dey's got to be RAught, boy!")speculates. The CdC got their numbers from the census bureau, Bubba. That's about as reliable as we can hope for at this point in time. Don't know why you're looking to get slapped down, but here you are, asking for it.

and...

Nope, sorry. The Mayo Clinic discusses both male and female pedophiles. Males are far more prevalent of course and at such a tiny demographic, men assaulting boys account for up to 1/3 of all child molestations.

They said "adult homosexuals". They didn't specify male or female.

And they are still going with those who admit to being homosexual. Those who are in the closet are ignored.

Winter still thinks he's winning when he loses on points. You cannot do like Howie, with his dislodged brain from sucking too many meat poles..and claim that closeted gays coming out would make the homosexual population blow up from 2 to 20%, I don't care what the "smithsonian"("That Thur Is A Fancee Name, Smitsoneean! Dat Mayns dey's got to be RAught, boy!")speculates. The CdC got their numbers from the census bureau, Bubba. That's about as reliable as we can hope for at this point in time. Don't know why you're looking to get slapped down, but here you are, asking for it.

Really? So the US Census asks if they are gay? Really?? I have filled out quite a few forms for the census in my years, but I never recall a question about sexual orientation.

Really? So the US Census asks if they are gay? Really?? I have filled out quite a few forms for the census in my years, but I never recall a question about sexual orientation.
Never had a US census form yet, the NZ Census forms don't ask that either. Last time I had a census form I put my religion down as Jedi, as it was a fad at the time.

If it does come up, maybe everyone should just put down 'bisexual' to annoy LockeJaw.

Never had a US census form yet, the NZ Census forms don't ask that either. Last time I had a census form I put my religion down as Jedi, as it was a fad at the time.

If it does come up, maybe everyone should just put down 'bisexual' to annoy LockeJaw.

Exactly. And considering the hassles that someone who is openly gay can encounter, hiding it is not a surprise.

Hipster! Good to see ya! How's that AnarchoCommunistCapitalistSocialDemocratGreenParty membership been treating you? Hopefully you haven't been arguing with yourself about your own politics lately.

Winter, you've lost on every point, you hardly even know what you're talking about besides some stupid crap that you read in the Smithsonian about how 2% can turn into 20% if only the closeted gays would emerge from their confinement. Lol!

You are an old fool, Bubba. Plain & simple.

Hipster! Good to see ya! How's that AnarchoCommunistCapitalistSocialDemocratGreenParty membership been treating you? Hopefully you haven't been arguing with yourself about your own politics lately.
Wouldn't know, ANCAPS and ANCOMS have a discussion group [on Facebook], but according to you they hate each other and can't agree on anything.

Last edited:
"The 2000 U.S. Census Bureau found that homosexual couples constitute less than 1% of American households."

What Percentage of the Population Is Gay?

Kind of an old article, but proves the CB has been keeping track of same sex Coupled households since atleast the year 2000, not sure if they were doing that before.

So again, you fail Winter.

And how does the census bureau come up with these numbers if they di not ask any questions concerning sexual orientation?

Winter, you've lost on every point, you hardly even know what you're talking about besides some stupid crap that you read in the Smithsonian about how 2% can turn into 20% if only the closeted gays would emerge from their confinement. Lol!

You are an old fool, Bubba. Plain & simple.

So you say. But then, I am simply asking for actual evidence. Which you have not provided.

And the numbers I used in my post concerning the percentage of gays that are molesters was based on 3.5% of the population being gay. So it stands as reasonably accurate.

I am all about less gov't involvement in our lives. That was once the conservative motto and goal. It is a pity you and your ilk want to focus on such personal matters and deny productive citizens the same rights you enjoy.

But despite your claims, we are winning. It was just a few decades ago that no state recognized same-sex marriages. Now a third of them do.

Rant all you want about me failing. But in 50 years people will look at you like we look at the racists of the 1960s.

Good night.

Wouldn't know, ANCAPS and ANCOMS have a discussion group [on Facebook], but according to you they hate each other and can't agree on anything.

Having a discussion group where people talk about ideas on facebook has no bearing on whether the groups would function peacefully in a society together. They wouldn't, maybe you should pay attention to the discussions within that group. You'd see that past being anti-state, they're totally different ideas & hostile to one another. Anarcho communists do not believe in private property, for the gazillionth time, Anarcho Capitalism is all about private property. That alone should tell you something. Those kids claiming to be leftist anarchists don't go around breaking windows out of businesses because they're friendly to the idea of capitalism, numbskull.

Winter you're a liar saying I didn't provide evidence, the evidence is on this page. You're only fooling yourself. Haha! Yeah right, the gay lobby uses the court system(government) to overturn the will of the people, and you have the nerve go say you're for limited government? That's a knee slapper right there, Bubba! Your side wouldn't have nada if it weren't for government force. I can't believe you said that incredibly ignorant shit!

Get some rest, old man. Hopefully you wake up & pick your brain up off the floor from being so "open minded". Lmao!

Having a discussion group where people talk about ideas on facebook has no bearing on whether the groups would function peacefully in a society together. They wouldn't, maybe you should pay attention to the discussions within that group. You'd see that past being anti-state, they're totally different ideas & hostile to one another. Anarcho communists do not believe in private property, for the gazillionth time, Anarcho Capitalism is all about private property. That alone should tell you something. Those kids claiming to be leftist anarchists don't go around breaking windows out of businesses because they're friendly to the idea of capitalism, numbskull.
This is about as stimulating and useful as your post:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4Nh03JnbqI][Official] Rock Watcher Simulator 2014 Trailer HD - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back