What Should Children Be Told About Marriage Equality?

Winter, this is why I think you're stupid...I just used a Gallup poll saying that the census bureau has definitely been counting same sex coupled households, and all you do is ignore it & nod like a bobblehead doll to what SeaWench says. The link provided says they have been counting them since 2000, in another link I can post, they say same couple households are LESS than 1%. Another from the CDC says they're approximately 2% of the population. Your dumb ass just goes along to get along.

Pathetic really.

You use the numbers as if they are gospel, when there is no way of knowing exactly how many gays there are living in the US.

So 2% of the population is gay AND living with their partner. That makes sense.

2% was willing to declare that on the Census...Stealth mode, remember ;)

Your lame ass theory about stealth modes mean diddly squat, it's all speculation. Winter here thinks that a 2% out-gays population would suddenly swell to 20% of the population because the smithsonian says so, are you willing to claim that you believe that to be so, in this climate where gays are coddled by the liberal media & academia...practically the most accepting times of gays in this country? If you do...you're just as nutty as he is. Lol

Of course every gay person is out and open about it. Sure! lmao :cuckoo:

Winter, this is why I think you're stupid...I just used a Gallup poll saying that the census bureau has definitely been counting same sex coupled households, and all you do is ignore it & nod like a bobblehead doll to what SeaWench says. The link provided says they have been counting them since 2000, in another link I can post, they say same couple households are LESS than 1%. Another from the CDC says they're approximately 2% of the population. Your dumb ass just goes along to get along.

Pathetic really.

Couples. The Census tracked self reporting couples not ALL gays.

Your CDC link referred only to, again self reporting, men.

You don't know how many gays there are...you may never.

What does the size of a population have to do with anything?

I haven't ever claimed that we know EXACTLY how many gays there are in the US, I said the census bureau & CDC & Gallup & just about everyone other than delusional gays and their fellow travellers say they're population is around 2%, and gay households are LESS than 2% of the population.

What does a "couple" mean to you, Wytchy? Two...I hope. How hard would it be for someone to crunch those numbers and figure out a round about figure of how many self reporting gays there are.

I am willing to give you that there are also gays that are in the closet, but you and I both know gays are NOT anywhere near 20% of the US population.

I haven't ever claimed that we know EXACTLY how many gays there are in the US, I said the census bureau & CDC & Gallup & just about everyone other than delusional gays and their fellow travellers say they're population is around 2%, and gay households are LESS than 2% of the population.

What does a "couple" mean to you, Wytchy? Two...I hope. How hard would it be for someone to crunch those numbers and figure out a round about figure of how many self reporting gays there are.

I am willing to give you that there are also gays that are in the closet, but you and I both know gays are NOT anywhere near 20% of the US population.

Who said 20%?!? Link? Gays are, likely, more like 6-10% .

What does population size have to do with anything?

Your lame ass theory about stealth modes mean diddly squat, it's all speculation. Winter here thinks that a 2% out-gays population would suddenly swell to 20% of the population because the smithsonian says so, are you willing to claim that you believe that to be so, in this climate where gays are coddled by the liberal media & academia...practically the most accepting times of gays in this country? If you do...you're just as nutty as he is. Lol

Is there something you want to tell us???

Get it out, you'll feel much better. There's no shame, you were born that way.

Your buddy Winter says the Smithsonian claims if the closeted gays came out, it would be closer to 20% of the population...so why don't you ask him?

Who said 20%?!? Link? Gays are, likely, more like 6-10% .

What does population size have to do with anything?

So 2% of the population is gay AND living with their partner. That makes sense.

It's the only way they can force minority views upon a resistant public.

They have to pretend they are more than a couple of fanatics.

[MENTION=36177]LockeJaw[/MENTION]

What does the population size of a group have to do with anything?

Is there something you want to tell us???

Get it out, you'll feel much better. There's no shame, you were born that way.

If I were gay I would have no problem telling you.

How come everything, "Gay", is discussed with one simple word, or a headline? Gay means nothing, its just a word, its like describing all Oranges and Lemons simply as Citrus. Does the word Citrus give us any understanding of the varieties involved?

Gay means nothing, homosexuality means nothing in a conversation.

How about speaking of "Fisters". is that not more descriptive. Homosexual Fisters, is that normal? Is that abnormal. If two Homosexual Fisters are given the right to a government created relationship should it be called the same thing as all other relationships?

Seems like words have meanings, sure we discuss stuff, but this conversation, this thread, really does not speak of the subject.

Either way, what do you tell your children.

Here in California the schools teach that a family is a group of people who care. No mother, no father, no kids, just a group of people who care.

I find it interesting that people and the government of one generation will define and make a new society as they see fit without a regard to what is natural, without regard to how nature creates life. The United States of America will define marriage and family for the world.

In defining what a family is, or what marriage is, we will purposely not discuss the facts, we will not discuss details. It is like a discussion through a telescope, where you see the subject from very far away.

Marriage of Homosexuals, one detail not discussed is the transfer of money from cancer research to artificially creating babies for Homosexual Fister couples where the husband is 60, the wife/man is a 22 year old twink/boy, a legally created family who will create or adopt a very cute boy.

We should discuss all the details of this new definition created by this generation of political thought.

Where are the details?

and my first question is where is the link to the video the article discusses. the article states an eight year old boy exclaims that he never saw two husbands before, so my question is why do gay men go out of their way to, "come out" to eight year old boys?

Has this been asked, where is the video and what is right about stranger introducing themselves to eight year old children as men who gratify one another sexually?

I know and hear your howls, but if you tell a child you are a homosexual that child will ask what homosexuality is, that child will be curious and seek answers.

These men had no right to tell any child they are Homosexuals.

But there you have it, the Gay Activists have deemed it important that children be taught as soon as possible that they can be homosexuals.

I guess homosexuals require acceptance by children. So many thoughts on equality.

Yet, can two homosexual men do the same thing as a man and a woman, no. Not at all, they are not equal, two men are very different than a man and a woman.

So man/woman is not the same as man/man, its different, its not equal, they do not do equal things.

Equality, equality would be two homosexual men walking on a sidewalk not telling an 8 year old about homosexuality.

and my first question is where is the link to the video the article discusses. the article states an eight year old boy exclaims that he never saw two husbands before, so my question is why do gay men go out of their way to, "come out" to eight year old boys?

Has this been asked, where is the video and what is right about stranger introducing themselves to eight year old children as men who gratify one another sexually?

I know and hear your howls, but if you tell a child you are a homosexual that child will ask what homosexuality is, that child will be curious and seek answers.

But there you have it, the Gay Activists have deemed it important that children be taught as soon as possible that they can be homosexuals.

I guess homosexuals require acceptance by children. So many thoughts on equality.

Yet, can two homosexual men do the same thing as a man and a woman, no. Not at all, they are not equal, two men are very different than a man and a woman.

So man/woman is not the same as man/man, its different, its not equal, they do not do equal things.

Equality, equality would be two homosexual men walking on a sidewalk not telling an 8 year old about homosexuality.

My ONLY question is...are your pharmaceuticals prescription or do you get them at a "club"?

To think that you walk the streets of this nation with such incredibly inane presumptions about gays is scarier than sticking a fist up someone's ass, which is very rarely done in the gay community, but is increasing in popularity amongst you breeders.

Educate yourself.

Equality would be that both gay and straight couples are seen based on the relationship and not the sex.

When I was married people viewed it as us being together because we loved each other. We could have been having the wildest, kinkiest sex ever, but that would not be the basis for how people saw us. A gay couple can have been in a monogamous relationship for decades, and the default judgement is about their sex life. Truly sad.

A gay couple can have been in a monogamous relationship for decades, and the default judgement is about their sex life. Truly sad.

As have we. However, I've been warned that if Brad Pitt shows up at the front door, all bets are off!

""What Should Children Be Told About Marriage Equality? "" Tell you children the TRUTH=marriage equality is a lie from thev pit of hell!!!

""What Should Children Be Told About Marriage Equality? "" Tell you children the TRUTH=marriage equality is a lie from thev pit of hell!!!

I told my children the truth about marriage and relationships when they were small. They seem to have turned out very well.

But I would warn them to stay away from someone named GISMYS.

To think that you walk the streets of this nation with such incredibly inane presumptions about gays is scarier than sticking a fist up someone's ass, which is very rarely done in the gay community, but is increasing in popularity amongst you breeders.

Educate yourself.

I am educated, how about the fister day at the CCBC? Are you familiar with that or are just a bit political as well as ignorant.

Yes, to think I walk the streets and that is your concern, not two homosexuals introducing themselves to children who do not even know what sex is.

Yes, fisters, popular enough to have its own event, seeing how you asked for the information, here it is;

CCBC - The largest clothing optional gay men's resort hotel in the Palm Springs, southern California area.

Still, it is one aspect, its one detail, I brought up the detail to make a point, if we actually want to talk about exactly what is proposed, we are ridiculed. We are denigrated.

It is me who has the problem if I wish to discuss exactly what we are speaking of.

How does Howey no how rare homosexual fisting is? Why is Howey afraid to speak of Fisting, why does Howey make a statement about rarity of Fisting without a link or source.

How about fingering, can that be counted as fisting or is it completely different? What about two fingers?

Rare? Hardly, seems like its just a finger away for one half of the "marriage".

Now I would say "pumpers" are rare in reality, would you agree Howey?

Educate yourself.

I am educated, how about the fister day at the CCBC? Are you familiar with that or are just a bit political as well as ignorant.

Yes, to think I walk the streets and that is your concern, not two homosexuals introducing themselves to children who do not even know what sex is.

Yes, fisters, popular enough to have its own event, seeing how you asked for the information, here it is;

CCBC - The largest clothing optional gay men's resort hotel in the Palm Springs, southern California area.

Still, it is one aspect, its one detail, I brought up the detail to make a point, if we actually want to talk about exactly what is proposed, we are ridiculed. We are denigrated.

It is me who has the problem if I wish to discuss exactly what we are speaking of.

How does Howey no how rare homosexual fisting is? Why is Howey afraid to speak of Fisting, why does Howey make a statement about rarity of Fisting without a link or source.

How about fingering, can that be counted as fisting or is it completely different? What about two fingers?

Rare? Hardly, seems like its just a finger away for one half of the "marriage".

Now I would say "pumpers" are rare in reality, would you agree Howey?

Is fisting between two people of the same gender the issue? Or is it also a problem when done by those of the opposite sex? Or even straight couples?

Forum List

Back