🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Should The President Do Now?

President Obama should use his constitutional power to veto everything the Republicans want to do for the next two years.
Yeah thats a very constructive suggestion and sure to cement Obama's legacy.
How about Obama act more like Bill Clinton and less like Monica? Clinton's chief accomplishments (aside from being the only president impeahed in the 20th century) were taking over GOP programs and suggestions like welfare reform and free trade and making them his own. Clinton could work with a conservative liek Gingrich because he was interested in getting stuff done, not showboating.

President Obama should use his constitutional power to veto everything the Republicans want to do for the next two years.

Heh! Funny that! I said the same thing about the Congress needing to block and defund everything Obama has done and tries to do.

Grid locking the government is always a win for the people.

Grid lock is evidently what Republicans like......so I say give it to them.

Heh! Funny that! I said the same thing about the Congress needing to block and defund everything Obama has done and tries to do.

If only! If that actually happened we'd see growth and prosperity throughout this country.

What he should do: Work with the Republicans which would be a brand new thing for him. The American people have spoken.
What he will likely do: Drag his feet on everything and basically disappear. I see him withdrawing himself even further than he already has. I see him spending the next two years trying to build a bank account.

The OP illustrates the contempt for the American people that our President, and a tiny fraction of the extremists who support him, exhibit.

He should resign. Even those who support him say he's done.

What he will do is veto everything sent to him and claim he's a victim of racism.

What should the President do?
Uphold the Constitution and the Code of Ethics for Govt Service,
defend equal protection of interests under the law for all people of all parties, and quit
pushing partisan beliefs as a nationalized religion. Same as always.

That's the kind of "temper tantrum" that spoiled little kids throw when they don't get what they want! If Barack Obama does what you suggest...then he will go down in history as one of the worst Presidents that the US has ever had. If THAT is what you want then feel free to give him that advice!

let him veto and repubs just keep bringing up more proposals , think that's how TED CRUZ will approach mr obamas vetos !!

Last edited:

So you're proposing gridlock while criticizing Republicans for liking gridlock. Hypocrisy, thy name is liberal.

So what did the Democrats do that the Republicans didn't that you want the Republicans to do? What did the Democrats offer the Republicans that's an example of how they didn't want gridlock?

That's the kind of "temper tantrum" that spoiled little kids throw when they don't get what they want! If Barack Obama does what you suggest...then he will go down in history as one of the worst Presidents that the US has ever had. If THAT is what you want then feel free to give him that advice!

You can think whatever you want, but that is what Obama's going to do.

Bawwwww_by_Bawwplz.jpg

Forum List

Back