What Should The President Do Now?

The idiots calling for Obama to veto everything demonstrate they are not interested in solving problems in this country. They are interested in sticking it to people they consider enemies. That includes Obama btw.
I was discussing that with the President just the other day, we've decided he should veto anything and everything that you like.

Go to Tahiti for a long rest. Play golf everyday. Gather the hotel employees and make campaign speeches nightly.

Go to Tahiti for a long rest. Play golf everyday. Gather the hotel employees and make campaign speeches nightly.

PLEASE, no more of his idiotic speeches. that was one the reasons the people voted out his henchmen running for office...

The idiots calling for Obama to veto everything demonstrate they are not interested in solving problems in this country. They are interested in sticking it to people they consider enemies. That includes Obama btw.
I was discussing that with the President just the other day, we've decided he should veto anything and everything that you like.
No doubt. That's as believable as anything else you've posted here. Dunce.

President Obama should use his constitutional power to veto everything the Republicans want to do for the next two years.

Heh! Funny that! I said the same thing about the Congress needing to block and defund everything Obama has done and tries to do.

Grid locking the government is always a win for the people.

Grid lock is evidently what Republicans like......so I say give it to them.

So you're proposing gridlock while criticizing Republicans for liking gridlock. Hypocrisy, thy name is liberal.

So what did the Democrats do that the Republicans didn't that you want the Republicans to do? What did the Democrats offer the Republicans that's an example of how they didn't want gridlock?

Crickets. Yep, another empty pants liberal who can't back up his shit.

Forum List

Back