What Should Trump Do In His Second Term??

"With President Donald Trump's continued refusal to concede the presidential election to President-elect Joe Biden, some observers have seen Trump's only way to overturn the certified election results and remain in power is by changing the rules for the U.S. Electoral College. Whether a plan like that could work would depend on how many state-appointed representatives to the Electoral College became "faithless electors," changing their vote midstream and casting their electoral ballots for Trump."

When the Governor of Arizona sent Trump to voicemail while he was in the act of certifying the election for Biden -- that is when it became clear just how corrupt and powerful Biden was -- if we had only investigated Hunter's laptop; we would have seen how Biden controls not only BLM and Antifa, but he also controls the FBI, DOJ, both the House and Senate as well as at least 40 state election commissions...luckily, since there are 17 states that don't require electors to vote for pedophile communist baby cannibals -- Trump can flip those states and remain president....

So what should Trump do with his second term that will make things easier for the following Trump Jr. and Ivanka administrations over the next couple of decades?

First thing first is to eliminate elections unless we only allow Trump supporters to vote or at least, only allow voting machines endorsed by Trump to be used -- We should also abolish the FBI and the DOJ and appoint private companies to handle all law enforcement and judicial duties as the founders intended...

His first term as Inmate Rump will be to make the most Perfect License Plates. I imagine they might consider him for his second term for the Prison Library except he can't read.

Talk about a sore loser. I knew that Trump's losing would be more fun than him winning another term. He hasn't disappointed yet.

That's cause he hasn't lost yet. More than enough evidence out there of a fraudulent election. Hell if Biden were Trump you'd be screaming fraudulent election at the top of your lungs and you know it.
More than enough evidence? So far there's been nothing. What are they waiting for?

Not me. They are still gathering the evidence. Thousand of signed affidavits from both Rep and Dem watchers. MIT delving into Dominion. A Dominion who took 6,000 Trump votes and gave them to Biden. They caught that one. How many didn't they catch??

Loads of evidence out there. The only people who don't see it are the ones that don't want to see it.
So far the courts have thrown everything out. I'll take their word that so far, your side has nothing.

Not every court. Some are pending and some haven't been looked at yet. More than enough evidence out there. All you have to do is look around, even on this board, to see it.
This board isn't proof and has no proof. Nothing has stuck in court yet, and a recount ordered by Trump gave Biden more votes. So far, NO PROOF.

Plenty out there. We will just have to wait and see.

Its' now only a few days before ALL the states MUST certify the votes one way or another. You are quickly running out of waiting time. And it's 2 weeks when the EC votes and clinches it for good. Courts do not normally go against the will of the People for elections. No court.

So you keep waiting for all that "Evidence" and "Proof" to come out. We'll file it along with "Lock her up".

Talk about a sore loser. I knew that Trump's losing would be more fun than him winning another term. He hasn't disappointed yet.

That's cause he hasn't lost yet. More than enough evidence out there of a fraudulent election. Hell if Biden were Trump you'd be screaming fraudulent election at the top of your lungs and you know it.
More than enough evidence? So far there's been nothing. What are they waiting for?

Not me. They are still gathering the evidence. Thousand of signed affidavits from both Rep and Dem watchers. MIT delving into Dominion. A Dominion who took 6,000 Trump votes and gave them to Biden. They caught that one. How many didn't they catch??

Loads of evidence out there. The only people who don't see it are the ones that don't want to see it.

You're so full of shit. There are no affidavits and there is no evidence. This is Trump lying to you - again. And you lapping it up with a fork and spoon, again.

There is no one dumber or more gullible than a Trump voter.

To lose a case in court, the case needs to be heard and then defeated. To my knowledge, so far, none or most of the Judges in the lower courts have yet to even allow the cases to be presented, they are mostly just summarily rejecting them on technicalities. The good news is that is how you wind your way up the legal system to finally reach the Supreme Court.
So you're saying the cases are so freaking flimsy they won't even allow them to be heard in their courts.

No, I said WHAT I SAID. I just love how you imbeciles always love to try to draw false specific bad reasoning conclusions from unconnected general statements to try to support a favored unrelated conclusion as if one obviously leads to the other because you WANT it to! You really need to learn a little about basic logic.

I just heard today that Bill Cosby is again appealing his case. How many YEARS has that case been dragging on? Our elections are a farce and now the courts are compounding the matter by trying to make lawyers gather evidence, witnesses, testimony, depositions and complex court filings questioning global problems in actions taken across state lines by breaking them down into only state matters and giving the counsel mere days and weeks to process it all as jackhole idiots like you tap your toes impatiently ridiculing the process relishing in the fact that we are teetering on the edge of a banana republic.

They always say we get the government we deserve and it looks like that is especially true in your case.

Dumpling the judges are laughing at the evidence being brought before them and will not even hear the case in their court room. Let that sink in.

MAGA MOTHER TRUCKER

You're so full of shit. There are no affidavits and there is no evidence. This is Trump lying to you - again. And you lapping it up with a fork and spoon, again.

The only one full of shit is you. There are hundreds if not thousands of signed affidavits both from Rep and Dem watchers. Once of the Dem watchers said he couldn't believe what he is seein.

There is no one more stupid than a Biden voter a fact you will find out in two years when the Dems lose the House because of what Biden does as POTUS.

You will quickly find out what a mistake you made dumbass.

The only one full of shit is you. There are hundreds if not thousands of signed affidavits both from Rep and Dem watchers. Once of the Dem watchers said he couldn't believe what he is seein.

There is no one more stupid than a Biden voter a fact you will find out in two years when the Dems lose the House because of what Biden does as POTUS.

You will quickly find out what a mistake you made dumbass.

When Barr won't back his Bosses claims, those claims must be really far out there on the LaLa Land.

To lose a case in court, the case needs to be heard and then defeated. To my knowledge, so far, none or most of the Judges in the lower courts have yet to even allow the cases to be presented, they are mostly just summarily rejecting them on technicalities. The good news is that is how you wind your way up the legal system to finally reach the Supreme Court.
So you're saying the cases are so freaking flimsy they won't even allow them to be heard in their courts.

No, I said WHAT I SAID. I just love how you imbeciles always love to try to draw false specific bad reasoning conclusions from unconnected general statements to try to support a favored unrelated conclusion as if one obviously leads to the other because you WANT it to! You really need to learn a little about basic logic.

I just heard today that Bill Cosby is again appealing his case. How many YEARS has that case been dragging on? Our elections are a farce and now the courts are compounding the matter by trying to make lawyers gather evidence, witnesses, testimony, depositions and complex court filings questioning global problems in actions taken across state lines by breaking them down into only state matters and giving the counsel mere days and weeks to process it all as jackhole idiots like you tap your toes impatiently ridiculing the process relishing in the fact that we are teetering on the edge of a banana republic.

They always say we get the government we deserve and it looks like that is especially true in your case.

Dumpling the judges are laughing at the evidence being brought before them and will not even hear the case in their court room. Let that sink in.

MAGA MOTHER TRUCKER

Sure Fido, you keep that thought. It sure has been pounded deep into your head by your masters.

MAGA MOTHER TRUCKER

Sure Fido, you keep that thought. It sure has been pounded deep into your head by your masters.

Facts are facts and we all know that facts to tRumptards are like kryptonite to Superman, lethal.

MAGA!!!!!

MAGA MOTHER TRUCKER

Facts are facts and we all know that facts to tRumptards are like kryptonite to Superman, lethal.

MAGA!!!!!

AMAZING coming from someone looking at 10,000 facts right in his face with more unfolding every day all the while saying there is absolutely nothing there to see! :auiqs.jpg:

"With President Donald Trump's continued refusal to concede the presidential election to President-elect Joe Biden, some observers have seen Trump's only way to overturn the certified election results and remain in power is by changing the rules for the U.S. Electoral College. Whether a plan like that could work would depend on how many state-appointed representatives to the Electoral College became "faithless electors," changing their vote midstream and casting their electoral ballots for Trump."

When the Governor of Arizona sent Trump to voicemail while he was in the act of certifying the election for Biden -- that is when it became clear just how corrupt and powerful Biden was -- if we had only investigated Hunter's laptop; we would have seen how Biden controls not only BLM and Antifa, but he also controls the FBI, DOJ, both the House and Senate as well as at least 40 state election commissions...luckily, since there are 17 states that don't require electors to vote for pedophile communist baby cannibals -- Trump can flip those states and remain president....

So what should Trump do with his second term that will make things easier for the following Trump Jr. and Ivanka administrations over the next couple of decades?

First thing first is to eliminate elections unless we only allow Trump supporters to vote or at least, only allow voting machines endorsed by Trump to be used -- We should also abolish the FBI and the DOJ and appoint private companies to handle all law enforcement and judicial duties as the founders intended...
I'd say he should clean house. Get rid of all the criminal scum in DC. No trials, just a ride in a helicopter.

MAGA MOTHER TRUCKER

MAGA!!!!!
Sez the Goebbels wannabe failure.

MAGA MOTHER TRUCKER

MAGA!!!!!

AMAZING coming from someone looking at 10,000 facts right in his face with more unfolding every day all the while saying there is absolutely nothing there to see! :auiqs.jpg:

Yup just like the courts have said "nothing to see here ".

MAGA

MAGA MOTHER TRUCKER

MAGA!!!!!

Is that the best you got Dumpling, seriously?

No facts just like tRump and his lawyers in the court room. Stay stupid you are the king at it!!!

MAGA

MAGA MOTHER TRUCKER

MAGA!!!!!

No facts just like tRump and his lawyers in the court room. Stay stupid you are the king at it!!!

MAGA
No, it's not my best. You turds aren't worth it.

MAGA MOTHER TRUCKER

MAGA!!!!!

MAGA

You're an idiot.

MAGA MOTHER TRUCKER

MAGA!!!!!

MAGA
No, it's not my best. You turds aren't worth it.

Ewe don't have a best, sad but it probably occupies the WH for a few more weeks. Then ewe will be flushed and the country will rejoice.

MAGA

MAGA MOTHER TRUCKER

MAGA!!!!!

MAGA

You're an idiot.

Sorry can't get down there to your level.

MAGA

Trump should use some of the money he's.collected from his.sickophants to buy a brain. If there's anything left he should try to buy a pair of balls

The idiot is a pathetic, whining crybaby. An embarrassment to all sane Americans.

Trump should use some of the money he's.collected from his.sickophants to buy a brain. If there's anything left he should try to buy a pair of balls

The idiot is a pathetic, whining crybaby. An embarrassment to all sane Americans.
goebbels.png

I'm selling tickets to President Trump's Inauguration this January if anyone is interested. Real cheap. :lol:
Sorry buddy but I got you beat. I am selling tickets to the August inauguration. That is when the pillow guy & the Kraken lady said the Fuhrer would be reinstated. And they have never been wrong.

Forum List

Back