What Should Trump Do In His Second Term??

I don't know which is more pathetic. An old has-been still fantasizing that he can come back to power or his brain-dead, mouth-breathing followers actually believing it.

"With President Donald Trump's continued refusal to concede the presidential election to President-elect Joe Biden, some observers have seen Trump's only way to overturn the certified election results and remain in power is by changing the rules for the U.S. Electoral College. Whether a plan like that could work would depend on how many state-appointed representatives to the Electoral College became "faithless electors," changing their vote midstream and casting their electoral ballots for Trump."

When the Governor of Arizona sent Trump to voicemail while he was in the act of certifying the election for Biden -- that is when it became clear just how corrupt and powerful Biden was -- if we had only investigated Hunter's laptop; we would have seen how Biden controls not only BLM and Antifa, but he also controls the FBI, DOJ, both the House and Senate as well as at least 40 state election commissions...luckily, since there are 17 states that don't require electors to vote for pedophile communist baby cannibals -- Trump can flip those states and remain president....

So what should Trump do with his second term that will make things easier for the following Trump Jr. and Ivanka administrations over the next couple of decades?

First thing first is to eliminate elections unless we only allow Trump supporters to vote or at least, only allow voting machines endorsed by Trump to be used -- We should also abolish the FBI and the DOJ and appoint private companies to handle all law enforcement and judicial duties as the founders intended...
Second term? Trump isn't even going to get a second look. That's because a majority of eligible voters dislike him intensely, and they all had four long years to reach that conclusion even though it probably took far less than a year to form that opinion. The remaining three years simply reinforced in their minds just how much they didn't like him.

As for me, I reached that conclusion several months before the 2016 election.

Talk about a sore loser. I knew that Trump's losing would be more fun than him winning another term. He hasn't disappointed yet.

That's cause he hasn't lost yet. More than enough evidence out there of a fraudulent election. Hell if Biden were Trump you'd be screaming fraudulent election at the top of your lungs and you know it.
Hasn’t lost yet????? Yeah...LOL. Trump lost, he was defeated, he lost the popular vote by over 6 million, Trump’s law suits have been laughed out of court, states have certified their results..and still you Trumpists refuse to accept realty. Sad..really sad.

Not yet he isn't. More than enough evidence out there to overturn this fraudulent election. That's reality and if Biden were Trump you'd be screaming election fraud at the top of your lungs and you know it.

Nope.. You're wrong.. Not everyone is as nuts as hard core Trumpies.

I don't know which is more pathetic. An old has-been still fantasizing that he can come back to power or his brain-dead, mouth-breathing followers actually believing it.
The pathetic gave up on this country and are in our government leading a country they hate.

I'm selling tickets to President Trump's Inauguration this January if anyone is interested. Real cheap. :lol:
Sorry buddy but I got you beat. I am selling tickets to the August inauguration. That is when the pillow guy & the Kraken lady said the Fuhrer would be reinstated. And they have never been wrong.
Trump is trying to take over our country like some cheap, third-rate dick-tater. Should we nickname him: Moose-a-lini?

Or maybe we should just call him the Orange Dick...tater.

I'm selling tickets to President Trump's Inauguration this January if anyone is interested. Real cheap. :lol:
Sorry buddy but I got you beat. I am selling tickets to the August inauguration. That is when the pillow guy & the Kraken lady said the Fuhrer would be reinstated. And they have never been wrong.
Trump is trying to take over our country like some cheap, third-rate dick-tater. Should we nickname him: Moose-a-lini?

Trump is supporting audits and waiting for the obvious results.

Trump should use some of the money he's.collected from his.sickophants to buy a brain. If there's anything left he should try to buy a pair of balls

The idiot is a pathetic, whining crybaby. An embarrassment to all sane Americans.
View attachment 497785
Yes Mikey, we all know that's how tRumplings operate. There's no need for you to warn us every time you post.

Even though I call Rump a fuhrer, never believed he was one. He is more of a Mussolini. The guy can talk a lot of hot air out on the balcony but good for jack-shit.

So, how about Musoloony?

Even though I call Rump a fuhrer, never believed he was one. He is more of a Mussolini. The guy can talk a lot of hot air out on the balcony but good for jack-shit.

So, how about Musoloony?
After the audits you can call him the legitimate President.

Sure, he is. What else doe he have? That and picking his nose. But, thanks for keeping us in the loop.

So, how about Musoloony?
So, till then we call him the douche-bag loser? You got it, pal. Let us know how the audits turn out.

Sure, he is. What else doe he have? That and picking his nose. But, thanks for keeping us in the loop.
There is data that proves the election was stolen. If it gets to a court it is over.

So, how about Musoloony?
So, till then we call him the douche-bag loser? You got it, pal. Let us know how the audits turn out.
Trolls don't research anything, do they?

There is data that proves the election was stolen. If it gets to a court it is over.
Sure it is. Now go take your meds and have a good nap, ok? :itsok:

So, how about Musoloony?
Trolls don't research anything, do they?
As in...believe everything your orange douche-bag puts out? No, we don't. You got us on that.

It's gotten to a court.

It's over.

You mean this guy?

iu

It's gotten to a court.

It's over.
Lindell has not. No matter what you think of him the data proves fraud.

You mean this guy?

iu
The guy in the WH? You really don't know the meaning of winners and losers, do you? But then, you are a trumptard so that makes sense.

What should we do if the AZ audit shows Trump was the real winner on election day?

Forum List

Back