What should we do to any American who helps the Taliban?

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
I am sure there are many different answers on how to treat a treanous piece of shit helping our enemy.

COVID-19 is our enemy. Donald Trump declared war on COVID-19. COVID-19 is hurting our country more than the Taliban, currently.
Those not getting vaccinated or refuse to wear a mask are aiding and abetting the enemy.

Shouldn't we treat those helping COVID-19 spread the same way we treat someone helping the Taliban.

I am sure there are many different answers on how to treat a treanous piece of shit helping our enemy.

COVID-19 is our enemy. Donald Trump declared war on COVID-19. COVID-19 is hurting our country more than the Taliban, currently.
Those not getting vaccinated or refuse to wear a mask are aiding and abetting the enemy.

Shouldn't we treat those helping COVID-19 spread the same way we treat someone helping the Taliban.
..just about every day you people prove to act just like nazis

..a lot of those dying are obese/etc---it's their fault
..obesity increases risks of OTHER deadly diseases --such as heart disease --which kills MORE than covid

Apparently, our job is to

Vaccine:
a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease.
^
That is not what we are receiving. This vaccine does not make you immune to covid. The best this "vaccine" offers is reducing the symptoms or eliminating the symptoms if you come down with covid and only for a short period of time. So now we have the vaxxed wandering around the healthy and infecting them.

What should the still healthy do with the ill-informed that think a genetic mutation serum< because that is what you are being injected with, protects them like an actual vaccine would?

Last edited:

No, you expect too much.. Most people are ignorant and stubborn. Just wear your mask, get your vaccinations and stay away from them.

What do you suggest?

What about all those who had the China Flu? They already have antibodies that are better than the vaccine????
Do YOU want them to get the vaccine? And if so, why?

What about all those who had the China Flu? They already have antibodies that are better than the vaccine????
Do YOU want them to get the vaccine? And if so, why?
Delta variant is trying to practice and evolve into a stronger variant. The vaxx specifically generates antigens that fight the spike protein. Your body does it naturally as well but nowhere near as good as the vax does. Your body has no clue the spike protein is the key so it makes antigens that fight all parts of the virus while the vax only fights the spike protein that can unlock your cell and infect you with the rest of the virus.

..just about every day you people prove to act just like nazis
You are like Americans who aided and abetted the Nazis durring WWII.
The treasonous pieces of shit thought they were patriots too, Just like you do.

..a lot of those dying are obese/etc---it's their fault
..obesity increases risks of OTHER deadly diseases --such as heart disease --which kills MORE than covid
You cannot be this stupid. If my neighbor is obese it will not effect my health or my children's health.
Many individuals who die of COVID or any disease have underlying conditions. Many people who die of COVID have no underlying conditions. As Delta variant infects more young people more healthy people are dying from COVID.
Your stupidity and others stupidy can ultimately harm intelligent people.

Forum List

Back