Zone1 what sort of church services have you attended so far?

these …

• Total voters
Baptist, Nazerene, Pentecostal, Assembly of God, Catholic once at Christmas. The Tent Revivals are a favorite of mine to attend.

Back when I was still a Christian I regularly attended Catholic mass. I did attend a couple weddings in Protestant churches. I used to have religious discussions with a Jehovah's Witness that I worked with and attended a service once. The Elders (or whatever they were called ) were creepy as hell, but I've always found the rank and file JWs to be nice people.

both Catholics and Protestants nmow have 5 votes each

Back when I was still a Christian I regularly attended Catholic mass. I did attend a couple weddings in Protestant churches. I used to have religious discussions with a Jehovah's Witness that I worked with and attended a service once. The Elders (or whatever they were called ) were creepy as hell, but I've always found the rank and file JWs to be nice people.

good! 🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫

which ones …

among Christian churches?

I've been to Catholic, Church of England, some other church that played the English anthem in their church in the US... and all serves were equally boring and pointless.

I've gone to a few Episcopalian services but the problem with them is that they believe doubt to be an acceptable way to approach the Christian religion.

I've been to Catholic, Church of England, some other church that played the English anthem in their church in the US... and all serves were equally boring and pointless.
i think they should not play the national anthems

i think in Catholic Churches no national anthems are played

Forum List

Back