What speed should I get on my new smart phone?

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
If I want to come to USMB on my new smart phone, do I need 2.5gb or is 1GB good enough? What about 300 MB, 100MB or 20MB?

What can't I do if I go with 20 mb?

Best suggestion you are going to get on this...trust me...let someone else pick your new phone.
Everything you said makes zero sense and has absolutely nothing to do with accessing USMB on a phone.

Best suggestion you are going to get on this...trust me...let someone else pick your new phone.
Everything you said makes zero sense and has absolutely nothing to do with accessing USMB on a phone.

Give me a little advice. What do you know? What would happen very quickly if I went with the 20 mb?

Would eventually it tell me I need to free up memory if I went with 20mb? So then I'd have to delete pics, apps, etc?

TapaTalk is an app that any smartphone can use. Any of them.
But seriously, take a friend you know who is more savvy on phones with you.
Otherwise you are likely going to get more than you need from a salesperson who saw you coming a mile away.

Would eventually it tell me I need to free up memory if I went with 20mb? So then I'd have to delete pics, apps, etc?

It doesn;t take any memory to use tapatalk, except for the small memory of the app itself.
As for total memory...depends on what you will use the phone for.

It doesn;t take any memory to use tapatalk, except for the small memory of the app itself.

Facebook, gmail, pictures, few dozen apps.

Facebook, gmail, pictures, few dozen apps.

Do you have wifi at home? If you have highspeed internet from a cable provider, or ATT etc. then you do. Reason I ask, is when you are at home and set your phone up to use your wifi access - you are not charged for any data use. Make sure you do that.
As long as you stay away from a Windows phone you will be fine. Any iPhone or Android phone. (Basically all smart phones that are not iPhones or Windows phones are Android phones)

read this....... Smartphone Buying Guide - How to Buy the Right Phone

Forum List

Back