What sport are you involved in, personally?

Here we are with hundreds of posts by hundreds of self professed experts without declaring what sport they, themselves, participated in to make them such experts.

Phony and hypocrit much?

I used to competitively fence for many years, now I primarily do target shooting thanks to age and general decrepitude.

Last team sports I participated in were softball for a church team and teams in a couple of company leagues. In college it was intramural soccer and hockey. By time 2nd kid came along that was that. Haven't been involved in team sports now for over 30+ years, just took up archery in November and been hitting the range once or twice a week.

Here we are with hundreds of posts by hundreds of self professed experts without declaring what sport they, themselves, participated in to make them such experts.

Phony and hypocrit much?

I used to competitively fence for many years, now I primarily do target shooting thanks to age and general decrepitude.

I tried fencing one time it was kind of fun, I hate to say this out loud but two sports I was really good at was badminton and volleyball.

I used to kick the all the teachers butt at badminton...

I wasn't a bad safety as a freshman in high school intercepted two passes and ran one back...I hated cross country and track

Bowling (2 leagues), golf, tennis (currently D.L.).

Recreation: biking, weightlifting.

PLAYING competitive sports - even at a very low level - teaches humility. No matter how good you are, there is always someone better.

Forum List

Back