🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Team Should Trannies Play On?

The real dilemma is how to satisfy the gender fluids. They might be male or female depending on their state of mind. As the article states, they aren't comfortable on either the girl's team or the boy's team.

They aren't "mentally ill" for choosing to adjust their physical appearence to resemble the other gender.

Some may be mentally ill for other reasons just like anybody else. But their body is their Temple, they can make of it what they Will.

There are certainly some butt-ugly transgender creatures. But there are some fucking hot ones too.

In art, Angels have a tendancy to be depicted as androgynous.

Sometimes, an extremely hot shemale makes me think of Lucifer ;-) Christians talk about Lucifer being "the most beautiful angel"... and Baphomet is usually depicted with titties and a cock.

So... even many of the Gods are not restricted to "male" and "female".

The real dilemma is how to satisfy the gender fluids. They might be male or female depending on their state of mind. As the article states, they aren't comfortable on either the girl's team or the boy's team.

Then maybe they should just skip sports altogether.

If they can't figure that out, they may have trouble figuring out which goal is which.

They aren't "mentally ill" for choosing to adjust their physical appearence to resemble the other gender.

Some may be mentally ill for other reasons just like anybody else. But their body is their Temple, they can make of it what they Will.

There are certainly some butt-ugly transgender creatures. But there are some fucking hot ones too.

In art, Angels have a tendancy to be depicted as androgynous.

Sometimes, an extremely hot shemale makes me think of Lucifer ;-) Christians talk about Lucifer being "the most beautiful angel"... and Baphomet is usually depicted with titties and a cock.

So... even many of the Gods are not restricted to "male" and "female".

Lucifer is not as pretty as he used to be so long after falling from Heaven, which is what happens to the beauty of transgender people when they fall from the grace and blessing of being male or female.

I seriously doubt we are seeing so much of this now because people simply feel more open to broadcast their mental defects. This sickness is in vogue, depending on just how fucking nuts one might be. And it's getting to be big business.

I seriously doubt we are seeing so much of this now because people simply feel more open to broadcast their mental defects. This sickness is in vogue, depending on just how fucking nuts one might be. And it's getting to be big business.
It's because they are special snowflakes. Special snowflakes are victims.

According to this article only 10 transgender students a year ask to play sports so this needs to be a national issue for the rights of only 10 kids! Talk about spoiling the child.

The number of students asking for such accommodations nationally is indeed very low, Carroll said, estimating that, nationally, fewer than 10 students a year make such requests. Advocates and students say that is because transgender students are typically afraid of bullying or very self-conscious about their bodies and therefore choose not to participate in sports.

A question for schools Which sports teams should transgender students play on - The Washington Post

More transgender nonsense on the front page by liberals. Liberalism = mental disorder.

You know what? I think I'm a fucking prince, so if you don't call me "your higness" I'll go progressive and make sure you get fired from your job.

A question for schools Which sports teams should transgender students play on - The Washington Post

Whichever one is the sex of the one they were born into.

Gender Reassignment Surgery (unfortunately called 'sex change' surgery) doesn't change your sex. Only your appearence. And that isn't me being unaccepting but what the physicians' own websites about the procedures call it. We cannot change a person's sex. If you're born male, you'll always be male. You might look like a female, but you wont have ovaries, a uterus, cervix, etc. You'll never get pregnant the way biologic-females do. While there's a TG women who's pregnant, she had the baby implanted, it didn't grow inside 'her' as in regular pregnancies. Nor can a female, who changes to a man GET a biologic-female pregnant not having sperm.

Maybe someday medicine will change and this will be possible, but right now it isn't. GRS changes your outter appearence, not your inner biology. At least, not enough to make one sex become the other in a biologically real sense.

Forum List

Back