What the Democrats have taught us.

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
May 18, 2010
PNW
So I was thinking of all the things the Democrats have taught me so I can make the best choice in electing a President.

First, religion doesn't matter, 23 years Obama called Jeremiah Wright his mentor, took tapes of his sermons with him to college and listened every night.

Second, the age of the President matters, the last few election cycles questioned Dole and McCain's age and how it would negatively effect their decisions and their health issues they would encounter.

Third, is okay to lie and in fact it is recommended, Warren and Hillary love to lie and the left swarms over the fact that they lie.

Fourth, experience is not a good thing when wanting to become President, in fact if you serve a couple years as a House or Senate member, that is ideal.

Can we think of anymore lessons?

Great ideas when selecting a President.

Did I miss any other

5 presidents with less experience than Oblama...

1. Abraham Lincoln—Lincoln spent eight years in the Illinois Legislature but only one term in the House of Representatives and lost his U.S. Senate campaign in 1858.

2. Woodrow Wilson—He had served as New Jersey's governor for two years when he was elected president in 1912.

3. George W. Bush—He served as governor of Texas from 1995 to 2000 before being sworn in as president in January of 2001.

4. Theodore Roosevelt—Roosevelt was governor of New York from 1898 to 1900 and served six months as vice president before becoming president after William McKinley was shot.

5. Franklin Delano Roosevelt—His political experience prior to the presidency included one term as a state senator and a stint as governor of New York from 1929 to 1932.

1. Abraham Lincoln—Lincoln spent eight years in the Illinois Legislature but only one term in the House of Representatives and lost his U.S. Senate campaign in 1858.

2. Woodrow Wilson—He had served as New Jersey's governor for two years when he was elected president in 1912.

3. George W. Bush—He served as governor of Texas from 1995 to 2000 before being sworn in as president in January of 2001.

4. Theodore Roosevelt—Roosevelt was governor of New York from 1898 to 1900 and served six months as vice president before becoming president after William McKinley was shot.

5. Franklin Delano Roosevelt—His political experience prior to the presidency included one term as a state senator and a stint as governor of New York from 1929 to 1932.
Thank you for confirming that experience doesn't matter.

You may want to re-evaluate what less means.

So I was thinking of all the things the Democrats have taught me so I can make the best choice in electing a President.

First, religion doesn't matter, 23 years Obama called Jeremiah Wright his mentor, took tapes of his sermons with him to college and listened every night.

Second, the age of the President matters, the last few election cycles questioned Dole and McCain's age and how it would negatively effect their decisions and their health issues they would encounter.

Third, is okay to lie and in fact it is recommended, Warren and Hillary love to lie and the left swarms over the fact that they lie.

Fourth, experience is not a good thing when wanting to become President, in fact if you serve a couple years as a House or Senate member, that is ideal.

Did I miss any other
Yes, they taught us the same lessons that Republicans have taught us. The main lesson that both Democrats and Republicans have taught us is to never ever elect or re-elect a professional politician to serve in government. The damage they have done over the past half century speaks for itself. The other lessons are minor compared to the one that I just mentioned. The sad part is that voters left their books at the all-night brew house and slept through every class. Thus the reason that voters continue to make the same mistake over and over and over, yet expect a different result.

Did I miss any other

Will they protect/defend the middle class?

And where has your outrage been about all the lies 60 days into the Trump presidency?

And did he lie when he said he would repeal Obamacare? OH so now you know the difference between a lie and a broken promise. I see.

Trump has zero experience yet you gave him the nuclear codes. You're a fucking idiot.

Did I miss any other

Will they protect/defend the middle class?

And where has your outrage been about all the lies 60 days into the Trump presidency?

And did he lie when he said he would repeal Obamacare? OH so now you know the difference between a lie and a broken promise. I see.

Trump has zero experience yet you gave him the nuclear codes. You're a fucking idiot.
LOL! Blaming others for your screw ups! They all lie dumb fuck! Obama lied, Trump lied, they all do, are you telling me you just figured this out or are you still clueless?

Did I miss any other
Yes, they taught us the same lessons that Republicans have taught us. The main lesson that both Democrats and Republicans have taught us is to never ever elect or re-elect a professional politician to serve in government. The damage they have done over the past half century speaks for itself. The other lessons are minor compared to the one that I just mentioned. The sad part is that voters left their books at the all-night brew house and slept through every class. Thus the reason that voters continue to make the same mistake over and over and over, yet expect a different result.

Here is the fallacy . Don't hire professional x to work in profession x? That's just stupid .

Just look at trump . No pro gov experience. He's been a disaster since the election !

What the Democrats have taught us.

if you plan on passing major legislation you better have your shit together/

do you think that because Rev Wright spoke out against all those things that apparently upsets you, makes him not a Christian or not someone who loves the Lord Jesus Christ?

Did I miss any other

Here is the fallacy . Don't hire professional x to work in profession x? That's just stupid .

Just look at trump . No pro gov experience. He's been a disaster since the election !

Yeah, like politicians haven't already screwed us over. Sorry but that is just plain stupid BS.

Did I miss any other

ROFLMAO1.gif

Did I miss any other

Fidelity to the Constitution appears to be optional for presidents or judges. That oath thing they say is just for show.

Did I miss any other

Yeah, like politicians haven't already screwed us over. Sorry but that is just plain stupid BS.

You stupid ass rubes don't realize there's an art to politics . It's a skill.

It's real easy to just shit on our system . Truth is the USA is doing just fine after a good 240 years .

Did I miss any other

It's real easy to just shit on our system . Truth is the USA is doing just fine after a good 240 years .

Truth is it is doing fine. Then why they hell are you bitching about our President? Dumbass!

Did I miss any other

Fidelity to the Constitution appears to be optional for presidents or judges. That oath thing they say is just for show.

Says you . A fucking idiot hillbilly who knows nothing about the law or constitution.

Why don't you leave the big thinking to experienced legal experts .

Did I miss any other

Truth is it is doing fine. Then why they hell are you bitching about our President? Dumbass!

Because he's an unqualified idiot . Thank god he's not king and we have a system that can keep him in check .

Forum List

Back