Dec 9, 2017
1648954026806.png

UKRAINE. The inscription on the roast pig:
Russian
This is the year 2022.

1648954461879.png

1648954471431.png

1648954499664.png

Union House. Odessa, Ukraine. May 2, 2014.

FROM THE AUTHOR:
Ukrainian Nazis burned more than 40 Russian-speaking supporters alive. Not a single perpetrator was found and brought to justice. The Ukrainian government, despite changes in administration, refuses to investigate the mass murder.

The U.S. administration has been and continues to be silent, thus encouraging man-to-man hatred.

1648954417491.png

ARE WE STILL GOING TO LIVE WITH THE CULT OF VIOLENCE AND HATRED?

Attachments

• 1648954330102.png
    1648954330102.png
    43.7 KB · Views: 19
  • 1648954479616.png
    1648954479616.png
    24.9 KB · Views: 16
View attachment 625339
Russian
This is the year 2022.

View attachment 625349

View attachment 625350

View attachment 625353

FROM THE AUTHOR:
Ukrainian Nazis burned more than 40 Russian-speaking supporters alive. Not a single perpetrator was found and brought to justice. The Ukrainian government, despite changes in administration, refuses to investigate the mass murder.

The U.S. administration has been and continues to be silent, thus encouraging man-to-man hatred.

View attachment 625346

Let me see if I get this right? You show us an undated picture that has an inscription on it in what looks like Cyrillic translated by you to mean something?

You further show us more undated pictures of corpses again telling us what they mean?

This is how disinformation looks like and I for one don't fall for it.

Here are the things we do know.

One big nation is attacking its smaller neighbor. We know this because its being admitted to by Putin and we have access to all kinds of reputable sources to confirm it.

Those same sources SHOW us missiles hitting, artillery bombing, and refugees fleeing.

Only one country is the aggressor, and its not the country you accuse of commiting war crimes.

View attachment 625339
Russian
This is the year 2022.

View attachment 625349

View attachment 625350

View attachment 625353

FROM THE AUTHOR:

View attachment 625346

While there may be some Nazi groups in the Ukraine who may do some terrible things, thats no excuse for Russia to lay waste to entire cities , killing people who have nothing to do with any of that. Don't fool yourself that Putin the KGB guy has any compassion for some dead or murdered Russians. He wants to take Ukraine's port cities or its capitol solely for selfish reasons.

After the failed Russian invasion of Ukraine, Ukranians will never need further reason to hate Russia.
Yes, the military operation was planned with mistakes. Now the General Staff is correcting it, the Defence ministry rep. states.

What "failed operation" are you talking about if even yesterday Zelensky's advisor admitted that the Ukrainian air force, anti-aircraft defense, and Ukraine's defense enterprises were completely destroyed.

I don't know, maybe this was done by Russia in coordination with American and European armament firms (I wouldn't be surprised in this corrupt world anything can happen) in order to force Ukraine to buy their weaponry.

Logical and profitable, isn't it?

Russia is surrounding the 150,000-strong Ukrainian grouping in the southeast, аccording to the latest press reports...

View attachment 625339
Russian
This is the year 2022.

View attachment 625349

View attachment 625350

View attachment 625353

FROM THE AUTHOR:

View attachment 625346

Kill a commie for mommy. :fu:

Kill a commie for mommy. :fu:

That's what I wrote, that there are many paranoid American politicians. It turns out that the problem is deeper than that.

As I understand it, we have a new epidemic of hatred. That's okay, life will heal it.

1648962588322.png

Aren't you late for your appointment to suck putins ass?

You should be ashamed of such an abomination. And you live in a world of such filth???

And THIS is written by a citizen of the United States of America?

Do you know the word "shame"???

You should be ashamed of such an abomination. And you live in a world of such filth???

And THIS is written by a citizen of the United States of America?

Do you know the word "shame"???

It's you that should be ashamed for promoting commie propaganda. Someone should put a bullet in putins head, oh, but then you'd need to find an new boy friend. :laughing0301:

Let me see if I get this right? You show us an undated picture that has an inscription on it in what looks like Cyrillic translated by you to mean something?

You further show us more undated pictures of corpses again telling us what they mean?

This is how disinformation looks like and I for one don't fall for it.

Here are the things we do know.

One big nation is attacking its smaller neighbor. We know this because its being admitted to by Putin and we have access to all kinds of reputable sources to confirm it.

Those same sources SHOW us missiles hitting, artillery bombing, and refugees fleeing.

Only one country is the aggressor, and its not the country you accuse of commiting war crimes.
Scalding or using flame to remove the hair before roasting or curing a pig has been done literally for thousands of years So I have no idea what this nutball's purpose is here other than to spread more of Putin's propaganda which he does daily.

While there may be some Nazi groups in the Ukraine who may do some terrible things, thats no excuse for Russia to lay waste to entire cities , killing people who have nothing to do with any of that. Don't fool yourself that Putin the KGB guy has any compassion for some dead or murdered Russians. He wants to take Ukraine's port cities or its capitol solely for selfish reasons.
Yet they can produce no actual evidence showing this groups are actual Nazis or Neo Nazis or that they have committed any atrocities.

Unsupported smears and accusations would be the sum and total of the evidence presented to date.

Yet they can produce no actual evidence showing this groups are actual Nazis or Neo Nazis or that they have committed any atrocities.

Unsupported smears and accusations would be the sum and total of the evidence presented to date.
1649040423059.png

Yesterday, in a house formerly occupied by Ukrainian Nazis in Mariupol, fighters of the army of the Donetsk Republic found a tortured naked body of a young girl with a swastika burned into her stomach. There was a plastic bag over her head, and severed hands...

There are numerous reports of young women abducted by the Nazis, who were collectively raped day after day.

The fact was legally documented in compliance with all the procedures for initiating a case on crimes against humanity.

The corrupt Western press silences thousands of such facts.

The Nazis do not let tens of thousands of people out of their homes, using the civilian population as "human shields.

Videos of the torture of captured Russian soldiers circulate on Ukrainian websites. In one case, they show a captive's eye being cut out.

🇺🇦 A Ukrainian military man approves of the torture of Russian servicemen and brutal murders of prisoners on video. He also praises the video of a Nazi from the military cutting a man with a knife, in Kiev.

When asked if he supports this torture, the scum says:

"... I want them not only to have their eyes cut out, but also their tongues, arms, legs, and to have these parts sent to their mothers"...

Last edited:
View attachment 625856

Yesterday, in a house formerly occupied by Ukrainian Nazis in Mariupol, fighters of the army of the Donetsk Republic found a tortured naked body of a young girl with a swastika burned into her stomach. There was a plastic bag over her head, and severed hands...

There are numerous reports of young women abducted by the Nazis, who were collectively raped day after day.

The fact was legally documented in compliance with all the procedures for initiating a case on crimes against humanity.

The corrupt Western press silences thousands of such facts.

The Nazis do not let tens of thousands of people out of their homes, using the civilian population as "human shields.

Videos of the torture of captured Russian soldiers circulate on Ukrainian websites. In one case, they show a captive's eye being cut out.
So where's the documentation?

Scalding or using flame to remove the hair before roasting or curing a pig has been done literally for thousands of years So I have no idea what this nutball's purpose is here other than to spread more of Putin's propaganda which he does daily.
Don't play dumb. This photo is a direct reference to how Ukrainian Nazis burned more than forty Russian speakers alive in Odessa on May 2, 2014.

They also strangled and raped a pregnant woman there - do you want me to publish a photo of a pregnant woman strangled there?

She was screaming at the whole building. When one woman said they should help this woman, another woman attacked her with the words, "She is NOT a woman! She's a separatist."

Do you want we to post this video episode???

Don't play dumb. This photo is a direct reference to how Ukrainian Nazis burned more than forty Russian speakers alive in Odessa on May 2, 2014.

They also strangled and raped a pregnant woman there - do you want me to publish a photo of a pregnant woman strangled there?

She was screaming at the whole building. When one woman said they should help this woman, another woman attacked her with the words, "She is NOT a woman! She's a separatist."

Do you want we to post this video episode???
According to whom other than the Kremlin and their own insurgents and political operatives working in Donbas?

Last edited:
So where's the documentation?
In the Prosecutor's Office of the Donetsk People's Republic and in the Military Prosecutor's Office of the Russian Armed Forces.

All of this will be presented at the new "Nurnberg Trials" of the so-called "Ukrainian" Nazis.

Strict records are kept of all victims of the "Ukrainian" Nazis by category of crime. It is not a case of writing that 5 or (???) 6 million Jews were victims of the Holocaust.

Every case is documented here.

In the Prosecutor's Office of the Donetsk People's Republic and in the Military Prosecutor's Office of the Russian Armed Forces.

All of this will be presented at the new "Nurnberg Trials" of the so-called "Ukrainian" Nazis.

Strict records are kept of all victims of the "Ukrainian" Nazis by category of crime. It is not a case of writing that 5 or (???) 6 million Jews were victims of the Holocaust.

Every case is documented here.
:auiqs.jpg:

According only to you an Putin's other stooges and propagandists.

Forum List

Back