What the heck is going on with Miley??

Gracie

que sera, sera
Feb 13, 2013
Wherever
Disgruntled Miley Cyrus Fans Want 'Bangerz' Tour Shut Down

The show doesn't have a rating of any kind, so children of all ages can see it if they are accompanied by a parent. We send our regrets to any preteens who have had to watch Miley straddle a flying hot dog, stuff a thong in her mouth and simulate oral sex on a Bill Clinton impersonator while accompanied by mom and dad.

Where did hannah montana go?:confused:

Read a few paragraphs and it seems it's MOSTLY the PARENTS who are complaining.
Not that I, as a parent, blame them.

Disgruntled Miley Cyrus Fans Want 'Bangerz' Tour Shut Down

The show doesn't have a rating of any kind, so children of all ages can see it if they are accompanied by a parent. We send our regrets to any preteens who have had to watch Miley straddle a flying hot dog, stuff a thong in her mouth and simulate oral sex on a Bill Clinton impersonator while accompanied by mom and dad.

Where did hannah montana go?:confused:

It is a business. Someone offered her more money to go the adult route and she took it. Plain and simple.

The dumb thing is expecting her Disney audience to come along with her.

Someone ought to tell Miley that she looks better with her clothes on.

Love her voice in these :cool:

This is my favorite Miley song [ame=http://youtu.be/iFZsunzjDXU]Miley Cyrus - The Backyard Sessions - "Lilac Wine" - YouTube[/ame]

These other two are pretty good too tho....

[ame=http://youtu.be/f2ELvPCgDAI]Miley Cyrus - The Backyard Sessions - Look What They've Done To My Song "Subscribe -me" - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtu.be/wOwblaKmyVw]Miley Cyrus - The Backyard Sessions - "Jolene" - YouTube[/ame]

Miley has talent...
I guess that's not enough for her.
She needs to go Gangsta!
Couldn't disagree more.

She has no talent. Her "music" is indistinguishable from the rest of the pre-programmed, electronically enhanced, homogenized commercial swill out there today.

And when that happens, you have to wear meat suits or wiggle your ass up against a man's crotch in public to get noticed.

Pete Seeger's song about ticky-tackiness could not ring more apropos.

Last edited:
Once she got into drugs it was pretty much all over for her. Madonna was saved by religion. If she had not turned to Kabbalah she'd be dead by now.

She went from Little Miss Montana to Skank Twerk. If she doesn't reign it in, she is fucked later on in her "career". Nobody will touch her.

Miley has talent...
She needs to go Gangsta!
Couldn't disagree more.

She has no talent. Her "music" is indistinguishable from the rest of the pre-programmed, electronically enhanced, homogenized commercial swill out there today.

And when that happens, you have to wear meat suits or wiggle your ass up against a man's crotch in public to get noticed.

She actually has a good voice imo if you listen to her backyard sessions.

She is being marketed differently and has chosen to go along with it which resulted in changing her song style.

Her behavior in concert I think is her choice and I think what Boop said most likely what's going on.

Miley has talent...
She needs to go Gangsta!
Couldn't disagree more.

I don't think Britney can sing.

I haven't heard Hanna Montanna sing but I don't think Miley Cyrus has a good enough voice for me in her new stuff. In my opinion it is forgettable.

They are more into the skin business than the record business. When they are older, they might become a spokesman for PETA because they will be old and trying to escape the skin business. They have nothing else to offer me in my opinion.

OMG.

I had never heard her voice before.

She certainly does not sound like she looks or acts.

She sings mature and sexual and -

I'm just surprised.

She is marketing herself different now, she has gone the pop route like britney spears and madonna.

So her songs are all synthesized.

But she actually does have a good voice imo and could stand on that without all the showy scandals to promote herself. :lol:

Miley has talent...
She needs to go Gangsta!
Couldn't disagree more.

She is being marketed differently and has chosen to go along with it which resulted in changing her song style.

Her behavior in concert I think is her choice and I think what Boop said most likely what's going on.
Come up with her doing a capella with acoustic instruments and I could change my opinion.

In my world, real musical talent speaks for itself. It needs no outrageous sex show as a distraction.

Couldn't disagree more.

Come up with her doing a capella with acoustic instruments and I could change my opinion.

In my world, real musical talent speaks for itself. It needs no outrageous sex show as a distraction.

I posted 3 songs from her backyard sessions, one of which is my favorite Miley song.

:)

I think its a very original sounding voice and actually, it does appeal to me but its nothing like what I expected.

Interesting.

`

Forum List

Back