What the heck is going on with Miley??

Disgruntled Miley Cyrus Fans Want 'Bangerz' Tour Shut Down

The show doesn't have a rating of any kind, so children of all ages can see it if they are accompanied by a parent. We send our regrets to any preteens who have had to watch Miley straddle a flying hot dog, stuff a thong in her mouth and simulate oral sex on a Bill Clinton impersonator while accompanied by mom and dad.

Where did hannah montana go?:confused:

To the Red Light District.

You can take the girl out of the trailer, but you can't take the trailer out of the girl.

barbie_exotic.jpg

I posted 3 songs from her backyard sessions, one of which is my favorite Miley song.

:)
I have heard those before.

A capella isn't done into a mic and EQ-ed.

Well I think her voice sounds great in those backyard sessions, and they are drastically different then the songs being marketed of her today.

That was my point.

If you don't like the back yard sessions she may not be your style, but that doesn't mean she can't sing. :cool:

I posted 3 songs from her backyard sessions, one of which is my favorite Miley song.

:)

Well I think her voice sounds great in those backyard sessions, and they are drastically different then the songs being marketed of her today.

That was my point.

If you don't like the back yard sessions she may not be your style, but that doesn't mean she can't sing. :cool:
If that's your point, I accept it.

I will even go so far to say her voice in those recordings is above average.

But a capella separates the talented from the schlubbs.

That was my point.

Sure I know what you mean.

Some artist do not sound good live, Robert Plant is one who is hit n miss :tongue:

I for one think that her recent exhibition is not appropriate for children to watch. I'll bet that her father has asked her to tone down her act a bit, but that's all he could do, just give her advise. I guess she's adult enough to make her own decisions.

What I found surprising is that Billy Ray Cyrus (her father) is on the advisory board of the Parents Television Council that condemned her raunchy VMA show.

Revealed: Miley Cyrus' FATHER is on board of parents campaign group that condemned her raunchy VMA show that 'substituted talent for sex'

Billy Ray Cyrus is on the advisory board of the Parents Television Council, which aims to protect children from sex and violence on TV

The Council issued a harsh statement calling for MTV executives to be fired and calling Miley's performance 'sexually exploitative' to children

Miley's performance at the MTV music awards included her twerking on-stage with her tongue out wearing a flesh-colored latex bikini

Parents have called the show disurbing

Miley Cyrus VMAs: Billy Ray Cyrus sits on Parents Television Council | Mail Online

That was my point.

Some artist do not sound good live, Robert Plant is one who is hit n miss :tongue:
Plant...meh.

Real pros like Sinatra, Mel Torme or Lena Horne would never just mail it in.

Dad, I am betting, is encouraging her to do her thang and not thinking of her best interests down the road.

The ghost of Miley Cyrus visits present day Miley Cyrus to warn her that her VMA performance may be too scandalous. :lol:

[ame=http://youtu.be/vC-HXAHUM3o]VMAs Backstage Cold Open - SNL Highlight - YouTube[/ame]

I remember when Madonna was the role model for tweens...until she did that movie or bio or whatever it was that was raunchy. Her reputation went down the tubes real fast and I don't think she will ever revcover from it. Every time I see her, I see her as stanky raunch.

Plant...meh.

Real pros like Sinatra, Mel Torme or Lena Horne would never just mail it in.

I like all the singers you mentioned and more. :cool:

I remember when Madonna was the role model for tweens...until she did that movie or bio or whatever it was that was raunchy. Her reputation went down the tubes real fast and I don't think she will ever revcover from it. Every time I see her, I see her as stanky raunch.
Madonna set the ticky-tacky model in motion.

Pete Seeger may have thought that he was only singing about tract housing, but he hit a gold mine of commentary about the homogenization and plasticization (if that is even a word) of America.

Somewhere along the line, someone neglected to tell these people that anyone can be a sleaze. Or, they told them that being sleazy was the fastest way to distract from their mediocre talent.

Oh well. :dunno:

Trailer Trash always equate "nasty" with "sexy" and think elegance is for "snobs". Like "education".

She does a nice job with Melanie Safka's composition.
It is surprising she did this, as Melanie's work as about as far removed from the Twerking thing as one can get.
But after hearing this recording I think that it would be great if she would put out an album titled "Miley sings Melanie".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2ELvPCgDAI]Miley Cyrus - The Backyard Sessions - Look What They've Done To My Song "Subscribe -me" - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cqg3kcwAgso]Melanie Safka - Look What They've Done To My Song Ma - YouTube[/ame]

Madonna's New Album.

"Grandma, you're Embarrassing me in front of my friends!"

Disgruntled Miley Cyrus Fans Want 'Bangerz' Tour Shut Down

The show doesn't have a rating of any kind, so children of all ages can see it if they are accompanied by a parent. We send our regrets to any preteens who have had to watch Miley straddle a flying hot dog, stuff a thong in her mouth and simulate oral sex on a Bill Clinton impersonator while accompanied by mom and dad.

Where did hannah montana go?:confused:

Not her fault, but the parents. If you're taking your children to see a performer, but don't know the first thing about that performer, that's on you, not the performer.

MC is a stinking talentless ****.
The hilarious part is she, on some level, knows it.
If she actually thought of herself any different she wouldn't be acting like she is a mentally insane nymphomaniac. Talk about desperately pleading for attention.
Any parent who would allow her to influence any of their little girls is just as sick as MC.
Those parents are the same ones who enter their little girls in 'Beauty contests' AKA eye candy for pedophiles.

I blame liberals, in the 60's it was free love, in the 70's it was abortion on demand, in the 80's it drugs, sex, and rock n roll, in the 90's teaching being bi sexual was cool, now it's all gay all the time. Anything immoral is what the teach and support.

Forum List

Back