What the heck is going on with Miley??

Miley is a savvy business woman. She didn't just let herself die in preteen land. She is going for Madonna type fame. Smart on her part, Madonna has made a lot of money in her lifetime with the shock and awe type strategy.

So have people like Limbaugh and Howard Stern.

Good luck to her. She can sing unlike some others who have tried this.

Miley is a savvy business woman. She didn't just let herself die in preteen land. She is going for Madonna type fame. Smart on her part, Madonna has made a lot of money in her lifetime with the shock and awe type strategy.

Apparently the ONLY things you despise are morality and normality.

Here's the measure of the family.
Her Dad is taking the piss out of his own daughter in his new video.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72WhEqeS6AQ&feature=sharecontrol&list=PL2jIJapLQRbHJx_8Z1ruftrdBZDWomdMi&index=12]Buck 22 - Achy Breaky 2 ft. Billy Ray Cyrus - YouTube[/ame]

Well, I do despise you and your self proclaimed morality and normality.

I also blame the liberal welfare system for killing the black family, which has taken the work ehic away and has given us the thugs we have now. Just look at the failure of a president we have today. He is the product of the welfare experiment. Liberals are destroying this country.

I also blame the liberal welfare system for killing the black family, which has taken the work ehic away and has given us the thugs we have now. Just look at the failure of a president we have today. He is the product of the welfare experiment. Liberals are destroying this country.

There's the answer to the OP right there.

Your normality is a gay parade, a grown man wearing pants and a shirt, that would maybe fit a 5 year old prancing around like Cinderella. No thanks i'll stick with my normal.

After reading this write up here, to me, Miley is just a chip right off of the brain dead block.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I thought that the goal was to attract people instead of making them look for someone else to be a fan of.

Disgruntled Miley Cyrus Fans Want 'Bangerz' Tour Shut Down

The show doesn't have a rating of any kind, so children of all ages can see it if they are accompanied by a parent. We send our regrets to any preteens who have had to watch Miley straddle a flying hot dog, stuff a thong in her mouth and simulate oral sex on a Bill Clinton impersonator while accompanied by mom and dad.

Where did hannah montana go?:confused:

I never knew her as Hanna Montana, I suspect I would have liked her better in that mode. Is she doing anything wrong? Damn I don't know. Some of our parents thought Elvis was the devil incarnate, wanted him censored from the waist down. I just can't help but feel her example furthers the sexualization of children. Seems like kids these days just don't get to progress through childhood like we did. Maybe that's just nostalgia for "the good old days".

Billy was a one hit wonder and in that vid, he is still trying to milk that one hit wonder. At least he dumped the mullet.

That's why the country should really give it up and divide so neither side has to put up with what they despise.

I think the controversy over the sexuality is just a distraction to hype things as an exercise.
Whatever she is learning, she can use better in the future. I see nothing special here.

At least when Madonna did controversial videos
she had content or art to her style, where it had some redeeming value.

It was not controversial for controversy sake
until later like the Britney kiss that was just to upset people and create a stir.

I don't see anything in Miley's performance style that deserves this much attention.

As for her singing, I think she is very expressive and she likes to have fun.
If she stuck with that she'd be fine.

When I read the comments on here, supportive or critical,
I think ALL of you would make more solid consultants than whoever is advising her now.

She succeeded in getting her videos to go viral, building hype on hype,
so she is learning how the virtual marketing works.

If she can get better content and style, she could have something worth promoting.

This is like learning multilevel marketing and sales without a good product
or good team to write, produce and edit for you.

Once you learn the mechanics, you can hire a better team to make you look good;
like how Madonna had the best people producing and editing her material, or used to.

Give Miley better ideas to work with, I think she could do much better than this garbage.
She is like comedians trying to push pranks over the top before they get spanked.

Last edited:
She does a nice job with Melanie Safka's composition.
It is surprising she did this, as Melanie's work as about as far removed from the Twerking thing as one can get.
But after hearing this recording I think that it would be great if she would put out an album titled "Miley sings Melanie".

Miley Cyrus - The Backyard Sessions - Look What They've Done To My Song "Subscribe -me" - YouTube

Melanie Safka - Look What They've Done To My Song Ma - YouTube

Always loved that song.

Forum List

Back