What the heck is going on with Miley??

Any parent taking their children to a Miley Cyrus concert expecting the wholesome Hanna Montana character would have to had lived under a rock on the planet Mars for the past couple of years. Seriously.

Her stunts are sensationalist garbage.

Except for twerking, what's the difference between Miley's Camel Toe and Olympic Female Ice Skating Camel Toe?
I asked my wife this question last night and she couldn't come up with a satisfying answer.

Miley is being a tramp on purpose.

That help any?

Can you imagine wearing a skimpy outfit 16 hours a day, spreading your legs most of the time and NOT realizing the "philosophy" behind this "art"?
Ballet Dancers aren't required to display their inner thighs.
These Olympic athletes must be pretty desperate for a medal.

Thankfully, the male skaters only do this in private.

Except for twerking, what's the difference between Miley's Camel Toe and Olympic Female Ice Skating Camel Toe?
I asked my wife this question last night and she couldn't come up with a satisfying answer.

A Disney character camel-toe just doesn't seem right somehow.
What if Minnie Mouse had a 'wardrobe malfunction'?

At least Billy Ray doesn't have to go through life thinking that Achy Breakey was the most embarrassing thing he was ever responsible for anymore.

She is desperately trying to shed her Disney image and prove she's all grown up. Unfortunately her polar opposite behavior is having the opposite effect, imo. She just comes across as vulgar, immature, attention seeking, and lost.

Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

I blame liberals, in the 60's it was free love, in the 70's it was abortion on demand, in the 80's it drugs, sex, and rock n roll, in the 90's teaching being bi sexual was cool, now it's all gay all the time. Anything immoral is what the teach and support.

I blame the conservatives. Too much oppression and control over youthful exuberance and artistic and emotional expression leads to rebellion and extremism.

I'm just gonna sit and wait for the sex tape that will eventually come out.
The stinking **** has already made a few on them.
Typical of America. 'Racing to the bottom'. In a couple of decades those still surviving by digging roots from the ground will ask whatever happened. For 90% of the surviving population having electricity let alone internet service will be a distant memory.
I predict a tsunami of US citizens crossing into Canada for the availability of water to survive. Tens of millions of Americans will be gathered along the Canada/US border. Arable land to grow survival crops and raise meat requires water. In twenty years tens of millions of once arable acres of land in America will be desert. It's already happening. Look at Cal.
And Bobo likes to play golf on Cal. golf courses that use a million gallons a day to keep his greens green. Yet he signs a law taking away irrigation water from thousands of fruit and veg. producers b/c the radical LIBs who are part of his voting base don't want a one inch long minnow being sucked into irrigation pipes. How utterly reprehensible. But frankly what did we expect right?

I'm just gonna sit and wait for the sex tape that will eventually come out.
The stinking **** has already made a few on them.
Typical of America. 'Racing to the bottom'. In a couple of decades those still surviving by digging roots from the ground will ask whatever happened. For 90% of the surviving population having electricity let alone internet service will be a distant memory.
I predict a tsunami of US citizens crossing into Canada for the availability of water to survive. Tens of millions of Americans will be gathered along the Canada/US border. Arable land to grow survival crops and raise meat requires water. In twenty years tens of millions of once arable acres of land in America will be desert. It's already happening. Look at Cal.
And Bobo likes to play golf on Cal. golf courses that use a million gallons a day to keep his greens green. Yet he signs a law taking away irrigation water from thousands of fruit and veg. producers b/c the radical LIBs who are part of his voting base don't want a one inch long minnow being sucked into irrigation pipes. How utterly reprehensible. But frankly what did we expect right?

Wow. That's a hell of a retort. Now, how does that apply to the topic at hand?

Billy was a one hit wonder and in that vid, he is still trying to milk that one hit wonder. At least he dumped the mullet.

No, he really wasn't...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydWhRObVxrM]Some Gave All[/ame]

Note: he has had SEVEN top-10 singles. (One a duet with Miley.)

Last edited:
Disgruntled Miley Cyrus Fans Want 'Bangerz' Tour Shut Down

The show doesn't have a rating of any kind, so children of all ages can see it if they are accompanied by a parent. We send our regrets to any preteens who have had to watch Miley straddle a flying hot dog, stuff a thong in her mouth and simulate oral sex on a Bill Clinton impersonator while accompanied by mom and dad.

Where did hannah montana go?:confused:

Where did Hannah Montana go? She turned into a slutty attention whore.

Forum List

Back