What The Hell Does A Normal American Need An Army Assault Weapon For.....Target Practice?

I guess the next civil war will be between the Democrats and the Republicans, sure sounds like it. Those who want freedoms to do what they want and yet at the same time are the fascists. Its unbelievable.
Pretty accurate description of the two camps.

This idea of the NRA governing the types of weapons available in gun shops is rank bull shit! Why is it that we're the only industrialized nation in the world which feels the necessity of a ordinary citizen to go armed with a military style killing machine?

The Bill of Rights is not a needs based document but it does lay out very clearly the "need" for an AR-15.

"Being necessary for the security of a free state".

Have you ever read the Bill of Rights?

The Second Amendment to the Constitutions establishes a need for firearms and it also says that the right to have them shall not be infringed.

The Supreme Court has determined that the right to keep and bear arms is an individual right protected by the Constitution so who give a shit if an idiot like you thinks I don't have a need for a firearm? You don't get a vote dufus.

I don't know how you can. How do you know someone is planning a terrorist attack? How do you find out with no probable cause and no ability to legally obtain warrants?

Nothing you will ever do will stop a person who is determined to commit any crime

FBI thwarts mass shooting at Milwaukee Masonic center

How? They had an informant on the inside most likely. THAT is the exception not the rule unless of course you want the FBI to have a dedicated surveillance team for every citizen
He had to buy guns illegally.

Yeah and how did they know he was going to buy those guns? An informant on the inside?

They catch people trying to buy guns illegally all the time.

Not many of them are prosecuted

This idea of the NRA governing the types of weapons available in gun shops is rank bull shit! Why is it that we're the only industrialized nation in the world which feels the necessity of a ordinary citizen to go armed with a military style killing machine?
The Constitution governs the type of weapons available. Not the NRA.

What is it your fucking business what arms I have?

Hell Fire!!!! Why stop there? Order a 75mm recoilless rifle. What about adding a nuke to your arsenal?

Once again retreating to the same old tired argumentum ad absurdum.
Why is it every discussion on guns ends the same way?
Libs: We need to resitrct X, Y, and Z
Conservatives: Restricting those thngs has never worked.
Libs: So you want pre schoolers to have nuclear warheads?
Cons: GFY.

I guess the next civil war will be between the Democrats and the Republicans, sure sounds like it. Those who want freedoms to do what they want and yet at the same time are the fascists. Its unbelievable.
It isn't going to be Democrats vs Republicans, Penelope, it is going to be a war of Good Vs Evil.
Bible, God, morally good people, who want to live their lives in peace and happiness.
Rules for Radicals, Lucifer, People who must interfere in the lives of others because the miserable wretches called liberals CAN NEVER be happy. Penelope are you on the Good side or the Evil side?

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
Opening page - Dedication

“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”
Some people are misguided by the promises of liberalism which ends up killing them, some are actually followers of Lucifer and act the way they do. which ends up killing them also. Either way, liberals end up dead, by empty promises.

Hell Fire!!!! Why stop there? Order a 75mm recoilless rifle. What about adding a nuke to your arsenal?

Once again retreating to the same old tired argumentum ad absurdum.
Why is it every discussion on guns ends the same way?
Libs: We need to resitrct X, Y, and Z
Conservatives: Restricting those thngs has never worked.
Libs: So you want pre schoolers to have nuclear warheads?
Cons: GFY.

All they have is appeal to emotion, and logical fallacies a 2 year old could see through.

And yet, when I ask a specific question about NYC gun laws, where I have to wait 3-6 months and pay $1000 for a simple revolver permit for my own apartment, and use it as a reason why RKBA proponents don't trust gun control zealots, they can't give me a straight answer. They go with "well your local government decided that, or well the NYPD must have a good reason to do that much background work".

The Bill of Rights is not a needs based document but it does lay out very clearly the "need" for an AR-15.

The Second Amendment to the Constitutions establishes a need for firearms and it also says that the right to have them shall not be infringed.

The Supreme Court has determined that the right to keep and bear arms is an individual right protected by the Constitution so who give a shit if an idiot like you thinks I don't have a need for a firearm? You don't get a vote dufus.

I guess we can still tell you what kind you can have since it doesn't specify. Back to the muzzleloaders for citizens since you think that amendment is attributable for today.

You can buy brads, nobody needs those big ass scary 8 penny nails.
Why in the HELL does any American need 8 Penny Nails?

:p

Have you noticed that every time these liberal assholes go on the gun control warpath we mock them without mercy making them look like stupid retards and they shut up.

Actually you look like morons again.

Wow, that is the debating skill level of a previous poster, SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED.

How many times do you guys need to be proven wrong?

When are you going to do it the first time?

I guess we can still tell you what kind you can have since it doesn't specify. Back to the muzzleloaders for citizens since you think that amendment is attributable for today.

I live in Florida. The shooter could have come to my house as easily as the nightclub.

Should I not be allowed the firepower to prevent him from killing me?

Nope. Got what I want and need. Don't need any nukes. But I would love to buy that tank I've been wanting.

An AR 15 is no more,or less potential to be deadly than a pump shot gun,or any other gun .

Really. And they say lefties have no firearms knowledge.

I guess if you compare a single shotgun blast to a single round fired from an AR, you might be on to something.

However, there is no shotgun with 30 round clips. There is no shotgun where you will hit your target lethally at 100 yards. There is no shotgun firing a rough at 2200fps that can penetrate armored helmets and jackets.

But you keep telling yourself whatever.

But if shotguns are as lethal as an AR, why are they so popular? Is it because they look like a military weapon? Shotguns can be oat less expensive. Both to buy and shoot.
th

drum magazine

comes in 20 and 30 round magazines

The NRA doesn't govern anything ya big dope.

Why in the HELL does any American need 8 Penny Nails?

:p

Have you noticed that every time these liberal assholes go on the gun control warpath we mock them without mercy making them look like stupid retards and they shut up.

Actually you look like morons again.

Wow, that is the debating skill level of a previous poster, SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED.

How many times do you guys need to be proven wrong?

When are you going to do it the first time?
Orlando proved so many of your claims false.

To keep fascists like you from ruling over us.

And last I checked it was called the Bill of Rights, not the Bill of Needs.

So you think shooting someone is OK? I guess your fine with the shooter then, your fine with all of this. What rights do you not have?? and is that because you have a semi automatic weapon in your closet.
Here we go again. Nobody thinks the Orlando shooting was OK.

This is one reason we won't budge another inch on the 2nd amendment.

You just can't leave us be.

You have to insult, question and vilify.

We are done with giving up our rights while criminals run rampant.

jmo, but I sorta doubt a terrorist will obey gun purchase laws.

Then he might get caught before killing people.

FBI thwarts mass shooting at Milwaukee Masonic center
No offense but your link does not support your assertion because the authorities had received a tip before he armed himself.

I never considered an AR-15 for home defense, but after some reseach I'm sold. Unfortunately, I suspect prices have gone up the past couple of days.

He was caught because he tried to illegally buy guns. Rather than murdering many he is in jail.
You're wrong. This is from your own link

Hamzeh had been under investigation by the FBI since September, which used confidential informants who secretly recorded him. Undercover FBI agents arrested him this week after he tried to buy automatic weapons from them, the complaint says.

And the FBI talked to the guy in Orlando. They catch felons illegally buying guns all the time.

And the FBI talked to the guy in Orlando. They catch felons illegally buying guns all the time

and he passed a background check because they didn't put him on the list

I live in Florida. The shooter could have come to my house as easily as the nightclub.

So scared. Stop being so paranoid, it is sad.

To keep fascists like you from ruling over us.

And last I checked it was called the Bill of Rights, not the Bill of Needs.

So you think shooting someone is OK? I guess your fine with the shooter then, your fine with all of this. What rights do you not have?? and is that because you have a semi automatic weapon in your closet.
Here we go again. Nobody thinks the Orlando shooting was OK.

This is one reason we won't budge another inch on the 2nd amendment.

You just can't leave us be.

You have to insult, question and vilify.

We are done with giving up our rights while criminals run rampant.

So you support arming terrorists with mass killing weapons.

The only fear I see here is yours.

Get over yourself.

The only fear I see here is yours.

Get over yourself.

I'm not the one so scared I think I need a high cap rifle to protect myself. While you guys are paranoid and scared of shadows people are really being killed by mass shooters.

Forum List

Back