What the hell is wrong with people?

Is this a failure of the public school system teaching reading/reading comprehension or is it the liberal belief that they are entitled to anything and everything they demand? Seriously, no means NO! Did I get that right? This mother needs to have her poor child removed and placed with someone sane.
Demand to let her f**k trophy pet a service animal in training and then get pissed when she's told 'no'?

Mother Harasses Service Animals After Being Told She Can't Pet Them
Chances are the dog handlers were liberals. Conservatives don't care about disabled folks. They also don't like to be told "no".

White people. They think they are entitled to do and say whatever they want. I see this about a hundred times a day. The other day this white lady wanted to pet my daughters hair. My daughter told her no and she got mad.
They allow Whites in your ghetto?

You know, while I am an animal lover myself, and if I see a really cool looking dog with it's owner, I will always ask the person if I can pet their dog. If they say no, I'm cool with it. It's their dog not mine.

And, I've also had some experience being around service animals. No. You do NOT distract that dog from doing it's job or learning what to do. Why? If the dog gets distracted and misses something, a person could possibly die. I wouldn't ask a fireman for a hug while they are fighting a building fire, so why would I want to ask to pet a dog that is being trained for something specific?

If she wants to pet a dog, tell her to find a comfort animal, or go get one from the pound.

And yes, I also understand to let the dog accept me before I try to pet it. Otherwise, you can come back with a nasty bite.

Is this a failure of the public school system teaching reading/reading comprehension or is it the liberal belief that they are entitled to anything and everything they demand? Seriously, no means NO! Did I get that right? This mother needs to have her poor child removed and placed with someone sane.
Demand to let her f**k trophy pet a service animal in training and then get pissed when she's told 'no'?

Chances are the dog handlers were liberals. Conservatives don't care about disabled folks. They also don't like to be told "no".
Funny. I've known several dedicated people who raise and train assistance dogs and their politics never entered their decision to do so. Animal lovers come in all stripes, as do those who desire to help the handicapped. As far as those who cannot deal with being told "NO", those are often spoiled rotten, entitled brats, politics aside.
Do you ever tire of pigeonholing and labeling people based on politics? That's a pretty broad brush.

The mother is clearly a daughter of a conservative father and therefore considers herself a little princess. She was never told "no" to and probably was "educated" at a private school. Which included a fatherly warning about dating and his need to be approved by him.

Hardly, a problem of the public school system.

Last edited:

Funny. I've known several dedicated people who raise and train assistance dogs and their politics never entered their decision to do so. Animal lovers come in all stripes, as do those who desire to help the handicapped. As far as those who cannot deal with being told "NO", those are often spoiled rotten, entitled brats, politics aside.
Do you ever tire of pigeonholing and labeling people based on politics? That's a pretty broad brush.
You moron, don't you see that's exactly what you did in the OP?

You can't really be that stupid or hypocritical can you?

The mother is clearly a daughter of a conservative father and therefore considers herself a little princess. She was never told "no" to and probably was "educated" at a private school. Which included a fatherly warning about dating and his need to be approved by him.

Says someone who supports violent antifa brats

Says someone who supports violent antifa brats

Try a littler harder not to be a carton.

What does this have to do with the public school system and entitlements?

This has nothing to do with public schools. WTF is wrong with you?

A sense of entitlement has been drummed into public school victims since the mid-1970s.
What is wrong with you? What does the public school system have to do with this besides nothing?

It isn't a good idea to pet an animal that isn't in training as an aid animal.
And? What's that got to do with PSchools?
If people ask whether my dog bites, I always tell them I haven't seen it happen but the animal is a dog. Dogs bite. And I usually dress anyone down who insists on calling my dog over, or even petting and treating the animal when it approaches while I am trying to train it to recover on command. If it isn't your dog, don't mess with it. And don't insist your precious trophy be permitted to accost an unfamiliar animal.
It's called "common sense". Has nothing to do with the public schools. Lol! WTF?

......I never let anyone pet my dog/or get near it...for $$$$ reasons if she bites and also I don't want my dog friendly with anyone..she's there for guard duty as her primary mission

..regarding this incident:
...there are a lot of people that are just not ''right''...they do not think normally/logically/''commonly''/etc
-then = when these humans don't get what they want [ as in this case ] they get MAD/etc = and the dumbshit follows

It isn't a good idea to pet an animal that isn't in training as an aid animal. If people ask whether my dog bites, I always tell them I haven't seen it happen but the animal is a dog. Dogs bite. And I usually dress anyone down who insists on calling my dog over, or even petting and treating the animal when it approaches while I am trying to train it to recover on command. If it isn't your dog, don't mess with it. And don't insist your precious trophy be permitted to accost an unfamiliar animal.
Anyone that lets their kid pet a strange dog is asking for it. No telling what an animal you dont know will do.
Agreed. Even the best trained dogs can respond unpredictably.
Nah? Really? Ha folks, this guy or gal just discovered America. Lol! What a stupid thread.

......I never let anyone pet my dog/or get near it...for $$$$ reasons if she bites and also I don't want my dog friendly with anyone..she's there for guard duty as her primary mission

...there are a lot of people that are just not ''right''...they do not think normally/logically/''commonly''/etc
-then = when these humans don't get what they want [ as in this case ] they get MAD/etc = and the dumbshit follows
So when are these folks on here going to explain to the rest of us what this has to do with the public schools?

I hate those disabled folks
I think they should be tortured
o--O --sorry ---my bad [ and yours!! ] that's what liberals/blacks do!!!!!
F*** Trump!" and "F*** white people!"
Chicago investigators are questioning four African-Americans after a Facebook Live video shows a group of people torturing a white mentally disabled man
4 in custody after mentally disabled man tied up, tortured on Facebook Live

This has nothing to do with public schools. WTF is wrong with you?

A sense of entitlement has been drummed into public school victims since the mid-1970s.
What is wrong with you? What does the public school system have to do with this besides nothing?

The public system has been training ill-behaved idiots for nearly 50 years, and doing a good job at that.

So when are these folks on here going to explain to the rest of us what this has to do with the public schools?
well, private schools:
---have a higher graduation rate = this cross checks with they can discipline/teach rules/morals/laws/etc
...private schools can suspend or kick out,--- easier,--- jackasses that don't want to behave/learn/follow the rules/etc

Speaking of ill behaved idiots, seems the trend of yelling at black people for being someplace where a white person thinks they shouldn't be is continuing.

Some idiot nicknamed "Hallway Harry" was yelling at a black man, telling him to get out of his building because he didn't live there, but only trouble is, the dude lived on the second floor.

He also did it to a white couple from Hong Kong who were renting an apartment in that same building under Air B and B.

Meet 'Hallway Harry,' a white man accusing a black neighbor of not living in the building they share - NY Daily News

Forum List

Back