🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What the hell is wrong with us?!

age limits wont do it,, AOC is a perfect example of that,,

just like with a drivers license if an old person cant pick up a 55 gal drum of concrete they cant drive a car,,

my 86 yr old mother almost got rejected for picking up a prescription in a drive through because the person couldnt believe it was her because she was driving a car at 86,,

I am still scared of her,,
My dad is still driving at 91 1/2, but my mom stopped when about 80! My mother in law drove till she died at 87, and was sane on deathbed.

It truly depends on the person.

Feinstein and McConnell both had physical accidents, which put the health of both on a downward spiral.

Common, with the elderly, after accidents, from what I have read...?

While the age/health of some of these can be a problem, congressional term limits were avoided by the founders for a reason.

If we want them gone we need to vote them out as intended.
I'm more concerned about the ones who appear totally anarchistic and talk insanely like MTG. There should be yearly mental tests for all of them.

My dad is still driving at 91 1/2, but my mom stopped when about 80! My mother in law drove till she died at 87, and was sane on deathbed.

It truly depends on the person.

Feinstein and McConnell both had physical accidents, which put the health of both on a downward spiral.

Common, with the elderly, after accidents, from what I have read...?
Common with people of all ages. Especially with motorcycle victims and head injuries, especially in states with no helmet laws. Preventable injuries are the worse kind.

you ignorant sap. With now 10-25% corrupted Vote there is no peoples choice. Now the last swing states are CA IRE WASH corrupted level. Pond sand you annoying stupid little kid.
Yep. You know the truth.

The biggest saps are the Trump humpers who keep voting when they know it's rigged.

Talk about cuckolds.

Republicans should just stay home rather then let Democrats snicker at them while they stand in line to vote in a rigged election.

You didn't vote did you?

Don't be a fool. Stay home. Don't vote.

View attachment 808956

Look at the above picture and tell me when we are going to wake the hell up.

That's Feinstein and she looks like a damn newly discovered Egyptian Mummy. Worse yet her cognitive ability is perhaps marginally better than that of a mummy.

Then we have Biden & McConnell with their senior citizen "moments"

We are allowing people with brains operating well below normal status to not only represent us but RULE OVER US.

I have said time after time we DESPERATELY NEED
Term limits
And age RESTRICTIONS

It is well past time to put an end to the "EXCLUSIVE CLUB"
You want to know the real reason they won’t remove her?

If she leaves the Senate, the judiciary committee becomes deadlocked and no judicial appointees will be able to be approved by the Senate.

That’s why.

You want to know the real reason they won’t remove her?

If she leaves the Senate, the judiciary committee becomes deadlocked and no judicial appointees will be able to be approved by the Senate.

That’s why.
so the democrats leave a mentally ill person in government to control the power,,

so the democrats leave a mentally ill person in government to control the power,,
If Feinstein was removed, the governor of California would appoint another Dem to take her place.

But, to put another Dem on the judiciary committee to replace her would require approval of the full Senate.

Although it would be easy to do so in normal times, Republicans have made it clear that will filibuster the attempt to do so.

So Republicans obstructing normal senate function make it too political dangerous to do so.

If Feinstein was removed, the governor of California would appoint another Dem to take her place.

But, to put another Dem on the judiciary committee to replace her would require approval of the full Senate.

Although it would be easy to do so in normal times, Republicans have made it clear that will filibuster the attempt to do so.

So Republicans obstructing normal senate function make it too political dangerous to do so.
so they leave a mentally ill old lady in a position that hurts her even more over politics,,,

they are some sick mother fuckers to abuse this elderly person,, but it is par for the course,,

I'm more concerned about the ones who appear totally anarchistic and talk insanely like MTG. There should be yearly mental tests for all of them.
As sad as it is that people actually vote for MTG; I have a difficult time seeing how such an implemented test couldn't be used malevolently at some future date.

so they leave a mentally ill old lady in a position that hurts her even more over politics,,,

they are some sick mother fuckers to abuse this elderly person,, but it is par for the course,,
If Republicans wouldnt obstruct a replacement, this wouldn’t be an issue.

How many SCOTUS seats do you expect Democrats to give to Republicans?

you ignorant sap. With now 10-25% corrupted Vote there is no peoples choice. Now the last swing states are CA IRE WASH corrupted level. Pond sand you annoying stupid little kid.
Show me the proof of any corruption. You can't unless you zero in on trump , he is the epitomy of corruption. The 2016 election should be examined as thoroughly as the 2020 election was. There's no way trump won honestly

By the way, your post reads like an immature ignorant person or a child. The personal jabs Don help either. Just shows how weak your case is. No substance, just like you.

Show me the proof of any corruption. You can't unless you zero in on trump , he is the epitomy of corruption. The 2016 election should be examined as thoroughly as the 2020 election was. There's no way trump won honestly

Lying ignorant clown. They didn't flood out 88milliom mail in ballots in 2016! Get off the boards you stupid fool.

Lying ignorant clown. They didn't flood out 88milliom mail in ballots in 2016! Get off the boards you stupid fool.
You are the biggest fool on here if you still believe trump's lies. Do yourself a favor and take your own advice. Stop humiliating yourself. It's not going to help improve your self image. Seek professional help. You also should take a refresher course in math. Between the 2016 election and the 2020 election the US added 17.1 million new voters, the largest increase in history due to keen interest. Most of the new voters registered as Democrats. That's one of the few good affects trump had on our nation.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back