🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What the hell is wrong with us?!

You are the biggest fool on here if you still believe trump's lies. Do yourself a favor and take your own advice. Stop humiliating yourself. It's not going to help improve your self image. Seek professional help.

Look punk. I dont need your 6th grade level advice. Get off my posts. Your kind kills countries. You're killing this one. I would not care if they found you beat to death with a ball peen hammer you lowIQ lunatic.

No more time will be wasted on your posts.

Look punk. I dont need your 6th grade level advice. Get off my posts. Your kind kills countries. You're killing this one. I would not care if they found you beat to death with a ball peen hammer you lowIQ lunatic.

No more time will be wasted on your posts.
T
You're the punk, and you're way to easy target against the truth. Lies can't protect you.

I just told you. You won’t answer the question because you’re a coward.

If your next post doesn’t answer the question, don’t expect any further replies.
how can I speak for repubes when I am not one???

fact remains the dems are the party of child molesters and elderly abusers,, that is an absolute fact,,

I just told you. You won’t answer the question because you’re a coward.

If your next post doesn’t answer the question, don’t expect any further replies.
Enjoy your day, I'm out of here too. My idiot of the day is toast.

View attachment 808956

Look at the above picture and tell me when we are going to wake the hell up.

That's Feinstein and she looks like a damn newly discovered Egyptian Mummy. Worse yet her cognitive ability is perhaps marginally better than that of a mummy.

Then we have Biden & McConnell with their senior citizen "moments"

We are allowing people with brains operating well below normal status to not only represent us but RULE OVER US.

I have said time after time we DESPERATELY NEED
Term limits
And age RESTRICTIONS

It is well past time to put an end to the "EXCLUSIVE CLUB"
Dianne and Moscow Mitch both need to retire.

Dianne and Moscow Mitch both need to retire.
Agreed, Dianne is planning on that. Mitch should , after all these years of service and disservice he'll still most likely get a state funeral. But in the end, the choice has to be their's. In this country we are not allowed to discriminate because of age.

Trump isn't young either. He's 77.

Why aren't these people just retiring and enjoying their lives? They're choosing to work until they die. Something is very wrong here.

Trump isn't young either. He's 77.

Why aren't these people just retiring and enjoying their lives? They're choosing to work until they die. Something is very wrong here.
Years ago it was mostly about duty. Today it appears all about power and money. Not good for a democracy. Too many loopholes they can use and abuse.

Agreed, Dianne is planning on that. Mitch should , after all these years of service and disservice he'll still most likely get a state funeral. But in the end, the choice has to be their's. In this country we are not allowed to discriminate because of age.
We need new young blood that reflects the state of the nation.

We need...
  1. A National Beer Party - for citizens who love beer!
  2. A I Hate the Celtics Party - for people who hate the Celtics.
  3. A Wilt Chamberlain Party - for people who love the Big Dipper!
  4. A Fuck Fox Party - foe people who hate Fox!
  5. A Coleen Wolfe Party - for people who love attractive women in football!

Biden is 3 years older. He's 80.

They're all old. They should all retire.
yeah and he cant read a teleprompter or speak off the cuff let alone find his way off stage or into a door at the whitehouse,,,

not to mention has had two brain surgeries,,

you can be old and still have control of your faculties,, biden has proven he cant control them and has to be led around like a child,,

You forgot Grassley...and Trump. :)

Hey, just us stuck in our two party system that rewards politicians who just don't know when to hang up the towel and pass the torch.
Grassley does htings for the American people, tries to end corruption and etc.

I myself couldn't care less about age per se as long as someone is capable of doing THAT job

No one on the left is

We need new young blood that reflects the state of the nation.

We need...
  1. A National Beer Party - for citizens who love beer!
  2. A I Hate the Celtics Party - for people who hate the Celtics.
  3. A Wilt Chamberlain Party - for people who love the Big Dipper!
  4. A Fuck Fox Party - foe people who hate Fox!
  5. A Coleen Wolfe Party - for people who love attractive women in football!
LOL, a nice fantasy.

Grassley does htings for the American people, tries to end corruption and etc.

I myself couldn't care less about age per se as long as someone is capable of doing THAT job

No one on the left is
And you don't seem to care that Grassley is a White Supremacist . To me such extremists should be barred from politics.

LOL, a nice fantasy.
Yeah and you can add to it! Like the...
  1. No More Old Party - for people who hate electing senior citizens.
  2. We Love Pot Party - for people who love pot!
  3. The Black Sabbath Party - for people who love Ozzy Ozbourne!
  4. The Liberal Party - for people who know, not think, but know this is a liberal nation with liberal values!
  5. The William F. Buckley Party - for people who miss the William F. Buckley fiscal conservatives!

Yeah and you can add to it! Like the...
  1. No More Old Party - fI would like thator people who hate electing senior citizens.
  2. We Love Pot Party - for people who love pot!
  3. The Black Sabbath Party - for people who love Ozzy Ozbourne!
  4. The Liberal Party - for people who know, not think, but know this is a liberal nation with liberal values!
  5. The William F. Buckley Party - for people who miss the William F. Buckley fiscal conservatives!
I would like that, but on a more serious note. 6. The economy and equality party - for those who want to really put government back in order by tying all government wages , including the president , to that of the average worker in the US and no perks are allowed. Also lobbyists are illegal. .

Forum List

Back