🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What the hell is wrong with us?!

I would like that, but on a more serious note. 6. The economy and equality party - for those who want to really put government back in order by tying all government wages , including the president , to that of the average worker in the US and no perks are allowed. Also lobbyists are illegal. .
The Illegal Lobbyists Party! That has a nice ring to it!

The Illegal Lobbyists Party! That has a nice ring to it!
My idea is to emphatically state that government workers are just that people willing to serve the public, not themselves or the special interests they represent. Plus wether you're a garbage man or the president you're paid the same and treated equally with respect
Plus it would give them incentive to actually work towards improving the lot of the American worker and the good of our country.

yeah and he cant read a teleprompter or speak off the cuff let alone find his way off stage or into a door at the whitehouse,,,

not to mention has had two brain surgeries,,

you can be old and still have control of your faculties,, biden has proven he cant control them and has to be led around like a child,,
And you think Trump is a stable genius?

youre right,, biden cant pronounce simple words and talks in tongues 99% of the time,,
Making fun of a person with a disability ( stuttering ) isn't that so nice of you. Stuttering is about motor function not cognitive function. So your case is faulty. On the other hand no sane person can defend trump's insane actions.

Dementia Don clearly isn’t all there. He can’t pronounce simple words, he thinks he’s a stable genius, and he keeps getting himself into trouble.

Time for him to retire.
thanks for your opinion,,

biden is 100 times worse as proven by his garbled talks and constant need for help to just find his way off stage,,

thanks for your opinion,,

biden is 100 times worse as proven by his garbled talks and constant need for help to just find his way off stage,,
Thanks for your opinion.

Dementia Donnie is 500 times worse as proven by his inability to pronounce simple words and his inability to stay out of trouble. Not much of a stable genius.

Thanks for your opinion.

Dementia Donnie is 500 times worse as proven by his inability to pronounce simple words and his inability to stay out of trouble. Not much of a stable genius.
you gave a single example with a simple word slip..
I can post hrs of biden making no sense,,

but at least biden cured cancer,,

And Trump thinks he’s a stable genius.

And Trump thinks he’s a stable genius.

you think biden is a stable genius,,

I never said that

,,I never said that,, I said hes far more in tune with reality than biden is

Biden blunders in England with lost looks, breaking royal protocol #shorts

I CAN DO THIS ALL DAY,,

Biden is clearly more in tune with reality. Trump can’t even pronounce simple words.

Dementia Donnie isn’t the stable genius that you think he is. His caps lock rants in the middle of the night show that he’s losing it.

Biden is clearly more in tune with reality. Trump can’t even pronounce simple words.

Dementia Donnie isn’t the stable genius that you think he is. His caps lock rants in the middle of the night show that he’s losing it.
I never said he was a stable genius,,

but he doesnt need to be given cheat sheets for talking to the press with pictures of the reporters hes ALLOWED to ask and answer questions,,

and lets not forget he gets pulled off stage by his handlers when he goes off script,, OH he admits they wont allow him to answer some questions,,

thats called a child not a POTUS

I never said he was a stable genius,,

but he doesnt need to be given cheat sheets for talking to the press with pictures of the reporters hes ALLOWED to ask and answer questions,,

and lets not forget he gets pulled off stage by his handlers when he goes off script,, OH he admits they wont allow him to answer some questions,,

thats called a child not a POTUS
Trump calls himself a stable genius. Even you agree that he’s not. He can’t even pronounce simple words as I’ve proven. What kind of ”stable genius” forgets how to pronounce simple words? Someone who is clearly losing it. He’s a child. A man-baby who needs to be reminded of his poor behavior from his handlers.

Forum List

Back