What the judge in the Mar-A-Largo case said..."“Please, press, stop saying that I valued it at $18 million!"

He doesn’t set valuations for either, so it is impossible for him to commit fraud, imbecile.
That’s right
More speculative bullshit about what they feel he intended to do. Judge playing Nanny for banks the same thing

Give us some names of those who didn’t get loans, and the names of the banks complaining about the interest rates they gave based upon the appraisals they did, Moron.
No one needs to you moron. Using fraud to access more money than you normally would have had you not committed fraud amounts to an illegal advantage against all other businesses. The market would not work if everyone was allowed to just lie.

Nope. Not playing your leftist shitbag game. :nono:

You've done 3 on the list so far, that's enough.

LEFTIST PROG FUCKTARD RULES OF ENGAGEMENT

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect.

3. Ignore any facts presented.

3a. Play dumb and keep others wasting their time trying to enlighten you.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age.

6. Employ misdirection.

6a. smear people.

6b. attack religion.

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions.

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card.

9. Play gay/lesbian card.

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card.

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly.

13. Reword and repeat.

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about.

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia.

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity/OAN.

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump.

20. What about...

As an aside, feel free to copy this list and use it where it applies against all leftist fuckwads like Catsnmeters, people.

It applies more often than I use it.
Sorry that you don't want to explain your own link. I can play the Trump humper game too.

Here is a link that shows why Trump is legally culpable but I doubt you will read it.

Who decides mar Lago was worth 400+ million?
Anyone. Whether or not a bank appraiser agrees doesn’t matter.

i provided a link earlier showing Forbes and local real estate experts valued it at between $230 million to over $700 million.

Give us some names of those who didn’t get loans,

The banks only loan out a certain smoke not of money. If Trump got loans based on a valuation that was 2300 percent higher then assessed, some people won't have access to that money and we're denied.

I don't know their names and I don't need too.

and the names of the banks complaining about the interest rates they gave based upon the appraisals they did, Moron.
Not sure any banks have complained...but don't be surprised if after this is all said and done some lawsuits from banks may crop up.

And for the third time, the law does not require anyone to be harmed so your make believe right wing talking points is moot...just like you.

Anyone. Whether or not a bank appraiser agrees doesn’t matter.

i provided a link earlier showing Forbes and local real estate experts valued it at between $230 million to over $700 million.
Then that should of been represented by his tax filings. You can't agree it's worth one thing in one instance and then claim it's worth something else in another. That's fraud.

But due to restrictions the value is lower.

Didn't you read the link?
Don’t need your exhaustive research iof a link. I know how it works having owned, sold, listed many commercial and residential properties.
Trump can tell the banks anything he wants about what he thinks his properties are worth. The bank does their own exhaustive due diligence and decides what they will lend. No need for any pearl clutching judge to decide in hindsight years later that He does not like it.
Witch hunt,

Give us some names of those who didn’t get loans, and the names of the banks complaining about the interest rates they gave based upon the appraisals they did, Moron.
As usual they are mouthing off about something they have no knowledge of nor experience in. They look up opinion pieces and present them as facts.

Don’t need your exhaustive research iof a link. I know how it works having owned, sold, listed many commercial and residential properties.
Trump can tell the banks anything he wants about what he thinks his properties are worth. The bank does their own exhaustive due diligence and decides what they will lend. No need for any pearl clutching judge to decide in hindsight years later that He does not like it.
Witch hunt,
Lying on loan applications is called fraud you Bozo. 😄

No one needs to you moron. Using fraud to access more money than you normally would have had you not committed fraud amounts to an illegal advantage against all other businesses. The market would not work if everyone was allowed to just lie.
Numerous links have proven Trump is unable to set either valuation, so you are simply full of shit.

The banks only loan out a certain smoke not of money. If Trump got loans based on a valuation that was 2300 percent higher then assessed, some people won't have access to that money and we're denied.

I don't know their names and I don't need too.

Not sure any banks have complained...but don't be surprised if after this is all said and done some lawsuits from banks may crop up.

And for the third time, the law does not require anyone to be harmed so your make believe right wing talking points is moot...just like you.
So you have nothing.

Numerous links have proven Trump is unable to set either valuation, so you are simply full of shit.
You are full of shit. I don't care about your silly right wing links (if they even exist). There's a whole ass trial going on about it in case you missed it. 😄

Then that should of been represented by his tax filings. You can't agree it's worth one thing in one instance and then claim it's worth something else in another. That's fraud.
No stupid, Trump can claim it is worth one dollar today and a hundred trillion dollars tomorrow. He can’t set the value for taxes or loans.

Witch hunt,
Evidently you are incorrect because the judge already decided he was guilty.

We are just determining the punishment now.

So you have nothing.
No. You have nothing.

I was specific about who was harmed and you hid behind "what is their name" derp derp yet it doesn't matter.

The law doesn't require anyone to have been harmed regardless.

Forum List

Back