What the Left all over the world has destroyed for women in its quest to destroy society

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2020
In fact, nothing demonstrates the power of left-wing ideology as much as what this ideology has done to women. So powerful is leftist ideology, it is more powerful than women's nature. And it still turns everything it touches to shit.

here are Five things it has destroyed.

1. Women's desire to bond with a man.
2. Woman's desire to marry.
3. Womans's desire to have children.
4. Woman's desire for sex with commitment.
5. Woman's desire to protect children's innocence.

in my opinion the last is one of those with the greatest power of catastrophic results.

Last edited:
In fact, nothing demonstrates the power of left-wing ideology as much as what this ideology has done to women. So powerful is leftist ideology, it is more powerful than women's nature. And it still turns everything it touches to shit.

in my opinion the last is one of those with the greatest power of catastrophic results.
I never had any problems getting laid, getting married, or having kids in fact since I look like I am in my forties at sixty I have to turn women down because I want to be single now after forty years of wives and kids. They keep asking me if I am gay.. :auiqs.jpg:

Oh my god what horrer! How reprehensible! I mean how dare ANYONE advocate for women's desire to THINK for themselves.

Is there an online petition I can sign?

PS...it's the rightists advocating for no age restriction on marriage.

Forum List

Back