What the media is doing is wrong and they should freaking know it.

You forgot about all of this? And there is more out there. I don't want to crash your "hard drive".

The following 38 journalists are working for Hillary Clinton. They are not reporting the news. They are Clinton operatives spreading disinformation. These people are actively campaigning for Hillary Clinton and using the medium of journalism to accomplish Clinton's agenda to rig this election from the inside out. They are everything that is wrong with journalism today.

REPORTER RSVPs

YES
1. ABC – Cecilia Vega
2. ABC – David Muir
3. ABC – Diane Sawyer
4. ABC – George Stephanoplous [sic]
5. ABC – Jon Karl
6. Bloomberg – John Heillman [sic]
7. Bloomberg – Mark Halperin
8. CBS – Norah O’Donnell
9. CBS – Vicki Gordon
10. CNN – Brianna Keilar
11. CNN – David Chalian
12. CNN – Gloria Borger
13. CNN – Jeff Zeleny
14. CNN – John Berman
15. CNN – Kate Bouldan [sic]
16. CNN – Mark Preston
17. CNN – Sam Feist
18. Daily Beast – Jackie Kucinich
19. GPG – Mike Feldman
20. Huffington Post – Whitney Snyder
21. MORE – Betsy Fisher Martin
22. MSNBC – Alex Wagner
23. MSNBC – Beth Fouhy
24. MSNBC – Phil Griffin
25. MSNBC – Rachel Maddow (TBD)
26. MSNBC – Rachel Racusen
27. NBC – Savannah Gutherie [sic]
28. New Yorker – Ryan Liza [sic]
29. NYT – Amy Chozik [sic]
30. NYT – Gail Collins
31. NYT – Jonathan Martin
32. NYT – Maggie Haberman
33. NYT – Pat Healey [sic]
34. PEOPLE – Sandra Sobieraj Westfall
35. POLITICO – Glenn Thrush
36. POLITICO – Mike Allen
37. VICE – Alyssa Mastramonoco [sic]
38. VOX – Jon Allen

Wikileaks: Journalists Dined at Top Clinton Staffers' Homes Days Before Hillary's Campaign Launch - Breitbart

These journalists are propagandists. Their actions are a blatant betrayal of the American people. They should never be trusted again to report the news honestly. They have lost all credibility as journalists. They have lost the right to be called journalists. They have earned the reputation and title of propagandists who are working secretly in tandem with Mrs. Clinton to sway the vote in her favor.

Five days ago the mainstream media journalist list who are in collusion with Hillary Clinton grew to more than than double the number. These journalists betrayed the American people by agreeing to secretly meet with Hillary Clinton offline and get the game plan for rigging this election. The number has grown to 65 mainstream media journalists in collusion with Hillary Clinton's campaign working to steal the election.

Here is the report from Gateway Pundit Jim Hoft:

Thanks to Wikileaks we now know that at least 65 mainstream reporters were working closely with the Clinton campaign this election year. They were invited to top elitist dinners with Hillary Campaign Chairman John Podesta or Chief Campaign strategist Joel Benenson.

But but but, people need to concentrate on things that are important, like The Donald grabbing womens asses and um lower frontal parts (I'm being diplomatic here :eek-52:) :rolleyes-41:

The OP has grown accustomed to the media kissing his party's ass and protecting them. When they have a candidate that is so corrupt, so criminal, that even their fawning media cannot NOT cover it, he gets all butthurt and actually thinks they are biased against Hillary.

The stupidity of the left is boundless!

What the media is doing is wrong and they should freaking know it.

SO let me get this straight
Trump screws thousands of Trump university students out of their life savings...No big story on cnn!
Trump is being sued by many of those students and going in front of a judge later this month...No big story on CNN!
Trump bribed state att generals to cover this up!!! Oh damn lets cover the emails!!!!
Trump is accused by no less then 12 freaking women of sexual assault. Yet, again NO BIG STORY ON CNN!!!!
Trump Talks about doing exactly the above in a tape in 2005 and on Howard freaking strern1!! Well, CNN needs to talk about the freaking emails...Emails that the fbi doesn't even have even the slightest idea if they're new or old...Let alone if she did anything freaking wrong!
Trump is accused of NOT PAYING thousands of workers and bringing in illegal labor!!! Well, that is not a big story! Not to the goddamn media.
Trump is heading to court in MID FREAKING DECEMBER for possibly RAPING A CHILD. Oh'nooo's we can't be covering that...It is hillary doing damage control.

Anyone that thinks the media is anything besides bias in Trumps favor is insane. If cnn elects this son of a b%tch then it is their fault. Hell, if it wasn't for them Trump would be nothing to begin with.

SO let me get this straight...The bastard(FBI chief) held the emails for 5 freaking weeks, doesn't know what is on them, most think they're dupicates and yet this is more important then the above? Give me a fucking break.
Boofuckinghoo. Stick a pacifier in it

I hate to say this but if the media elects the pussygrabber...Well, I hope he does silence them. And if he wants to play hitler I won't be around. I'll be on some tropical island somewhere far the fuck away. If this country is this insane I don't want to be near it.

Matthew please get a grip! Here's something soothing for you to look at :smoke:

giphy.gif

I hate to say this but if the media elects the pussygrabber...Well, I hope he does silence them. And if he wants to play hitler I won't be around. I'll be on some tropical island somewhere far the fuck away. If this country is this insane I don't want to be near it.

Here's a nice place, and it just happens to be uninhabited.

th

I am thinking North Korea is more for Matthew!

He's having a meltdown LOL

When isn't he having one? It's getting a bit frightening :eek-52:

Hey Hillary, the FBI is reopening the case!

HILDEBEESTDEATHSTARE.jpg

America, You are the Jury!

CrookedHillary.png

Let Your Vote be Heard!

Forum List

Back