What The New January 6 Videos Will Show

Well that is what was being discussed...

Faun: "No one is falsely blaming Trump's mob. They were the ones who stormed the Capitol."

Idiot: "they were let in. there's video showing it. you keep ignoring that."

Faun: "Show the video..."

Idiot: Um... um... um, my dog musta ate it.
Why I said details

To the doors, the fact that MAGA cop was with them says it wasn’t a stampede

The cop with the MAGA hat, and everyone around him, were already inside the Capitol. The video doesn't show that cop letting them enter the Capitol.

That he died getting beat up with a fire extinguisher. He died of natural causes.

Retard, I didn't say Sicknick got hit with a fire extinguisher. Nor did I say a fire extinguisher killed him.

You're a special kinda stupid to read what I actually wrote and translate it into what you posted.

Retard, I didn't say Sicknick got hit with a fire extinguisher. Nor did I say a fire extinguisher killed him.

You're a special kinda stupid to read what I actually wrote and translate it into what you posted.
You sort of implied he got hit with one

It's already been posted number of times

Waiting on the release of those! They’re coming
Two RWI's that can't get their talking points in order.

So which one is it?

Mark Twain was correct.

Simple, post a video of Cops Opening the Doors to the Capitol and waving them in.

And don't you Dare say, it's already been posted a number of times.
The doors opened and people went in.
That’s the Proof. The “proof” is Not who opened the door and where are they visible. It’s essentially another liberal demand for you to prove your innocence.

The doors opened and people went in.
That’s the Proof. The “proof” is Not who opened the door and where are they visible. It’s essentially another liberal demand for you to prove your innocence.
It seems the doors have magnetic locks and those were disengaged

You sort of implied he got hit with one

You're deranged too. I can't help you there. Seems to be a common malady among righties. What I actually posted was the claim that Sicknick got hit in the head with a fire extinguisher was a "lie."

The lie was that Sicknick was hit by a fire extinguisher and that it caused his death.

That someone hit police in the head with a fire extinguisher is not a lie.

Forum List

Back