What The New January 6 Videos Will Show

Well hopefully we will see the policeman hit by the extinguisher. Because that lie has been debunked.

The lie was that Sicknick was hit by a fire extinguisher and that it caused his death.

That someone hit police in the head with a fire extinguisher is not a lie.

LOL

Speaking of idiots...

Where's that video you said you would post showing police opening doors for Trump's thugs to enter the Capitol building.

Was this it...?

Post #235

What The New January 6 Videos Will Show​

These videos won’t show anything we don’t already know.

Post #235

LOLOL

You're mentally deformed, con.

This is what you posted in #235...

... that's NOT video of police holding doors open for Trump's thugs to enter the Capitol building. It's video of 3 idiots sitting at a table.

I take this as a concession on your part that there is no such video of police letting Trump's thugs inside the Capitol.

face-palm-gif.278959

We know exactly what happened that day and who did it. We also know what someone is accused of doing which they didn’t do.

What The New January 6 Videos Will Show​

These videos won’t show anything we don’t already know.
YouTube has already had its ass handed to it for deleting videos concerning 1/6 and the BLM riots.
Same for Twitter.

LOLOL

... that's NOT video of police holding doors open for Trump's thugs to enter the Capitol building. It's video of 3 idiots sitting at a table.

I take this as a concession on your part that there is no such video of police letting Trump's thugs inside the Capitol.

face-palm-gif.278959

obivously, you didn't watch.

LOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959

Yeah, wrong one, here

Yup. I'd point out..that the term 'Provocateurs' does NOT mean FBI or other fantasies of a false flag. The term means those who are committed to stirring the shit..of which there were quite a few. Those urging the crowd on, IOW.
You mean like Ray Epps?

Nope, no video in there either of police holding doors open for Trump's thugs to enter the Capitol building.

You fail because you're a failure.
@3:48 removed barricades,@8:14 cop with Maga hat on, and @8:23 Cop brings the buffalo guy down. Let's him in the chamber.

You keep repeating this ^^^ LIE.

Where are you getting this information?
Be specific, who PROVED that trumps vote total went down.

My Gawd you Rubes are so easily conned.
Don the Con, he is the one spreading LIES.
That has been proved.
every tv station reported those number changes. YOU are one lying here. senile ole joe did not win, deal with that reality.

@3:48 removed barricades,@8:14 cop with Maga hat on, and @8:23 Cop brings the buffalo guy down. Let's him in the chamber.

Barricades are not an entrance to the Capitol building. The other two portions you point to are already inside the Capitol building. Nothing you've posted shows police holding doors open for Trump's thugs to enter the Capitol building.

Forum List

Back