What The New January 6 Videos Will Show

Profession? You mean lying 24/7 and helping tear down this country? No one is jealous of that, we just want you prosecuted and the sentence carried out.

coffeepaper.gif

Unbelievable! It's going to be confirmed that the feds had agent provocateurs everywhere causing mayhem setting up Trump supporters that day. I can't wait for the release.

Yeah, that group of provacutors was the Proud Boys.

Faun does not hate America, he loves himself.
Frown says Faun is a man very much under the dictates of the woman in his life
That is unnatural and explains all of the abnormal/unnatural responses that are uttered.

My title says engineer and my paycheck is for an engineer level. So who do you think knows more about my job? My company? Or some loon on the internet who's jealous of my job?

:abgg2q.jpg:
100K!
No engineer I know makes as little as you.

You should start learning Hindu languages now that Green Cards are instant.

Frown says Faun is a man very much under the dictates of the woman in his life
That is unnatural and explains all of the abnormal/unnatural responses that are uttered.
That is possible; it takes a certain category of personality to tolerate a narcissist.

Even the ones with the flagpoles, hit the police officer with a fire extinguisher? Or destroyed government property? Oh yea, how bout delaying the peaceful transfer of power? Since we are talking about Trump cultist, how bout we just use harsh language and take their dessert? All the destruction and assaulting police etc. just demonstrates what great Americans and true patriots they are. Geeze.
Well hopefully we will see the policeman hit by the extinguisher. Because that lie has been debunked.

You’re a professional idiot? I thought so

LOL

Speaking of idiots...

Where's that video you said you would post showing police opening doors for Trump's thugs to enter the Capitol building.

Was this it...?

Forum List

Back