What The New January 6 Videos Will Show

The doors opened and people went in.
That’s the Proof. The “proof” is Not who opened the door and where are they visible. It’s essentially another liberal demand for you to prove your innocence.

We know how they got in and there is video of it...

So why on Earth would any of Trump's thugs be breaking into the Capitol if police had actually been holding the doors open for them to enter? :cuckoo:

We know how they got in and there is video of it...

So why on Earth would any of Trump's thugs be breaking into the Capitol if police had actually been holding the doors open for them to enter? :cuckoo:

That’s after all had been let in, the Pelosi Plants had started the ruckus, Babbit may or may not have been shot, and those still outside were trying to find out what was going on Inside .
Although not a lie, your responsewas time altered misrepresentational

Of course you don't.

And you're clueless to the Mark Twain reference too.
What a tool.
None of which are sharp.
Now there's that howler monkey babbling again. What has you so terrified of trump, rendering you pathetic?

Two RWI's that can't get their talking points in order.

So which one is it?

Mark Twain was correct.

Which one what? I don't know what your talking about.
I'm not surprised that you don't know the difference between:
It's already been posted
Waiting for the release, they're coming.

It's already been posted number of times

Waiting on the release of those! They’re coming

That’s actually the argument from the officer in Ferguson, MO who shot the “gentle giant”, Michael Brown, who had just roughed up brown immigrant’s small business and then looted it. Then, he did not heed police officer warnings and went further by attacking the police officer and going for his revolver. Yet despite all of that, the Left cheered the burning and rioting of Ferguson, called for the head of the officer, and created the bullshit mantra based on a myth, “hands up, don’t shoot.”
I did not.

Forum List

Back