What The New January 6 Videos Will Show

That's cool. Good to know.
But, it doesn't answer my query about your allegations.
Namely, how many are in solitary confinement?
Who are they....what are their names?
What are the charges against them?
How do you know?
What is your sourcing?

----------------------------------------

Yes, I could be persuaded that trespassing is not punishable to that degree.
But, is that an issue here?
If it is....well, who has this been applied to?
How many?
What are their names?
How do you know?
What is your sourcing?

----------------------------

That is probably alarming.....if true.
But if it is true, poster Redfish, as you allege.....well, can you prove it?

Please do so.
Or don't make the allegations.
A man has got to be able to back up his own word.

Lest people think he is..........
i believe that instigation by planted rioters, i.e., FBI if true could alter the position of those in jail.

It is the sole responsibility of anyone handling a firearm to check if it is loaded. That is true no matter who checked it before you got it.
I wasn't referring to guns. I was referring to the post I replied to.

someone talks you into going into to the capital by telling you you won't get arrested, you go in stupid, like those who drank the koolaid did.

I wasn't referring to guns. I was referring to the post I replied to.

someone talks you into going into to the capital by telling you you won't get arrested, you go in stupid, like those who drank the koolaid did.
breaking the law is always breaking the law, The defense is that the doors were opened and they were allowed in those involved in the riot have no defense those just looking do.

breaking the law is always breaking the law, The defense is that the doors were opened and they were allowed in those involved in the riot have no defense those just looking do.
suicide is always suicide. Who's at fault is my issue.

Unbelievable! It's going to be confirmed that the feds had agent provocateurs everywhere causing mayhem setting up Trump supporters that day. I can't wait for the release.

Ashli Babbitt. Antifa or FBI?

Jeremy Bertino. Antifa or BLM?

Joshua Pruitt. Antifa or FBI?

Enrique Tarrio. Antifa or FBI?

Dominic Pezzola. Antifa or FBI?

Ethan Nordean. Antifa or FBI?

Joseph Biggs. Antifa or FBI?

Zachary Rehl. Antifa or FBI?

John Charles Stewart. Antifa or FBI?

Roseanne Boyland. Antifa or FBI?

All these people: https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/capitol-breach-cases

Antifa or FBI?

Unbelievable! It's going to be confirmed that the feds had agent provocateurs everywhere causing mayhem setting up Trump supporters that day. I can't wait for the release.

Rudy Giuliani. Antifa or FBI?

Steve Bannon. Antifa or FBI?

Roger Stone. Antifa or FBI?

Donald Trump. Antifa or FBI? He told the Big Lie, and then sat on his ass for over three hours during the terrorist insurrection, jerking off while his family, his staff, his lickspittles in Congress and the media were BEGGING him to act.

Instead, he chose to stoke the mob and aim them at his Vice President with a tweet.

So is Trump a member of Antifa?

That's cool. Good to know.
But, it doesn't answer my query about your allegations.
Namely, how many are in solitary confinement?
Who are they....what are their names?
What are the charges against them?
How do you know?
What is your sourcing?

----------------------------------------

Yes, I could be persuaded that trespassing is not punishable to that degree.
But, is that an issue here?
If it is....well, who has this been applied to?
How many?
What are their names?
How do you know?
What is your sourcing?

----------------------------

That is probably alarming.....if true.
But if it is true, poster Redfish, as you allege.....well, can you prove it?

Please do so.
Or don't make the allegations.
A man has got to be able to back up his own word.

Lest people think he is..........
no one has a list of the people held as political prisoners from Jan 6, that is exactly the problem. We do know that some of the ones charged so far have been charged with simple trespass or vandalism. But the capital cop who murdered an innocent woman is walking free, totally exonerated. Justice???? not even close.

Donald Trump. Antifa or FBI? He told the Big Lie, and then sat on his ass for over three hours during the terrorist insurrection, jerking off while his family, his staff, his lickspittles in Congress and the media were BEGGING him to act.

Instead, he chose to stoke the mob and aim them at his Vice President with a tweet.

add Ray Epps and Nancy Pelosi to your list, then you can answer yes to antifa or FBI. you can also add the DC mayor who like Nancy refused troops offered by Trump.

So is Trump a member of Antifa? No, Trump said peacefully and patriotically. He did not stir the pot, but Pelosi an Schumer and the FBI did.

You know they had LOTS to hide when they chose to keep the videos secret.

Of course these are leftists thus ALWAYS dirty, especially at the top.

Again leftists, you were had again. Look up the term false flag and let it soak through the armor you fucks use for defensive ignorance. I saw it from the beginning, so did many.

add Ray Epps and Nancy Pelosi to your list, then you can answer yes to antifa or FBI. you can also add the DC mayor who like Nancy refused troops offered by Trump.
No one has ever proven the Ray Epps hoax. In fact, Ray Epps is an Oath Keeper, not Antifa or FBI.

As for Pelosi, only the President of the United States and the Secretary of Defense can call out the National Guard.

Why didn't Trump call out the Guard instead of jacking off for over three hours during the insurrection? Why didn't he send out a public message to the terrorists to stand down? Why did he instead sic the mob on Mike Pence?

I'll tell you why. Because the terrorists were doing exactly what Traitor Trump wanted them to do.

Forum List

Back