What The New January 6 Videos Will Show

no one has a list of the people held as political prisoners from Jan 6, that is exactly the problem. We do know that some of the ones charged so far have been charged with simple trespass or vandalism. But the capital cop who murdered an innocent woman is walking free, totally exonerated. Justice???? not even close.

rotfl-gif.288736

no one has a list of the people held as political prisoners from Jan 6, that is exactly the problem. We do know that some of the ones charged so far have been charged with simple trespass or vandalism. But the capital cop who murdered an innocent woman is walking free, totally exonerated. Justice???? not even close.
Total horseshit. There are several terrorists who were charged with assaulting the police, idiot.

Here, let me show you what your propagandists are keeping from you.

‘I hope you suffer’: Ex-D.C. officer confronts Jan. 6 attacker in court

A member of the mob that launched a series of violent attacks on police — including D.C. officer Michael Fanone — in a tunnel under the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, apologized Tuesday as a judge sentenced him to seven years and two months in prison.

Kyle Young, 38, is the first rioter to be sentenced for the group attack on Fanone, who was dragged into the mob, beaten and electrocuted until he suffered a heart attack and lost consciousness.

“You were a one-man wrecking ball that day,” Judge Amy Berman Jackson said. “You were the violence.”

[snip]

Young and his 16-year-old son joined the tunnel battle just before 3 p.m., and Young handed a stun gun to another rioter and showed him how to use it. When Fanone was pulled from the police line, Young and his son pushed through the crowd toward him.

Just after that, authorities said, another rioter repeatedly shocked Fanone with the stun gun, and Young helped restrain the officer as another rioter stole his badge and radio.

Young lost his grip on Fanone as the mob moved. He then pushed and hit a nearby Capitol Police officer, who had just been struck with bear spray, according to documents filed with his plea.

Young also pointed a strobe light at the officers, jabbed at them with a stick and threw an audio speaker toward the police line, hitting another rioter in the back of the head, prosecutors said.

Here's another one for you:

Man Who Dragged Officer Into Jan. 6 Mob Is Sentenced to 90 Months

As part of his plea, Mr. Head, a 43-year-old construction worker, admitted that during the violence outside the Capitol, he grabbed Mr. Fanone around the neck and told the crowd around him, “I got one!” Mr. Head then forcibly hauled Mr. Fanone down the Capitol steps and into the mob, where he was beaten, kicked and attacked with a stun gun.

Some in the crowd tried to strip Mr. Fanone of his service weapon as one rioter threatened to kill him with his own gun.

It's amazing there are still tards like you out there claiming there was no violence and that "trespassers" are being held political prisoner in jail.

no one has a list of the people held as political prisoners from Jan 6, that is exactly the problem. We do know that some of the ones charged so far have been charged with simple trespass or vandalism.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Ah, poor poster Redfish, are you suggesting that ALL those folks you allege are sitting in solitary confinement don't have families? That those families haven't hired legal representation?
Are you saying that assertive and experienced reporters and news-gatherers from Fox, from NewsMax, from America One, from Daily Caller, from Gateway Pundit......haven't been able to compile a list of who sits in solitary confinement?
Really?

Mein freund, I don't mean to be disrespectful, but.......but you seem to be notably uninformed, ill-informed, and misinformed. Regrettably.
Trust me......if hundreds or even dozens sit in solitary confinement you can find the list. The people either doesn't exist or you are unskilled in doing basic research.
You can be better. I am mildly sure of that.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But the capital cop who murdered an innocent woman is walking free, totally exonerated.

"Murdered", you say?
That seems, in my opinion, to be well-plowed ground.
You either haven't been paying attention, or.....
(see above)...you are notably, uninformed, ill-informed, or misinformed.

Really, I mean it.
You should be better at this.
This is Adult Swim. Try to earn a spot. Try to belong. Swim harder.

Somebody like Jim Jordan needs to review the video first.

Review them for what? Why not just release them. Contards are whining how Pelosi didn't release them all and now here you are, defending Pelosi's actions.

No one has ever proven the Ray Epps hoax. In fact, Ray Epps is an Oath Keeper, not Antifa or FBI.

As for Pelosi, only the President of the United States and the Secretary of Defense can call out the National Guard.

Why didn't Trump call out the Guard instead of jacking off for over three hours during the insurrection? Why didn't he send out a public message to the terrorists to stand down? Why did he instead sic the mob on Mike Pence?

I'll tell you why. Because the terrorists were doing exactly what Traitor Trump wanted them to do.
he is on video stirring up the crowd to enter the building. The vast majority of the people there just wanted congress and the american voters to see the evidence of vote fraud. Why was the presentation of that evidence blocked? if there was no fraud then why not let them present and make fools of themselves? Answer: because there was massive vote fraud and they all know it.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Ah, poor poster Redfish, are you suggesting that ALL those folks you allege are sitting in solitary confinement don't have families? That those families haven't hired legal representation?
Are you saying that assertive and experienced reporters and news-gatherers from Fox, from NewsMax, from America One, from Daily Caller, from Gateway Pundit......haven't been able to compile a list of who sits in solitary confinement?
Really?

Mein freund, I don't mean to be disrespectful, but.......but you seem to be notably uninformed, ill-informed, and misinformed. Regrettably.
Trust me......if hundreds or even dozens sit in solitary confinement you can find the list. The people either doesn't exist or you are unskilled in doing basic research.
You can be better. I am mildly sure of that.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Murdered", you say?
That seems, in my opinion, to be well-plowed ground.
You either haven't been paying attention, or.....
(see above)...you are notably, uninformed, ill-informed, or misinformed.

Really, I mean it.
You should be better at this.
This is Adult Swim. Try to earn a spot. Try to belong. Swim harder.
those are not my opinions, they are facts. The truth is slowly coming out now that the GOP has the house majority. The truth will set you free, get ready.

he is on video stirring up the crowd to enter the building. The vast majority of the people there just wanted congress and the american voters to see the evidence of vote fraud. Why was the presentation of that evidence blocked? if there was no fraud then why not let them present and make fools of themselves? Answer: because there was massive vote fraud and they all know it.
They had already made fools of themselves before 63 federal judges.
There was no evedence of voter fraud.

Young and his 16-year-old son joined the tunnel battle just before 3 p.m., and Young handed a stun gun to another rioter and showed him how to use it. When Fanone was pulled from the police line, Young and his son pushed through the crowd toward him.

Just after that, authorities said, another rioter repeatedly shocked Fanone with the stun gun, and Young helped restrain the officer as another rioter stole his badge and radio.

Young lost his grip on Fanone as the mob moved. He then pushed and hit a nearby Capitol Police officer, who had just been struck with bear spray, according to documents filed with his plea.

Young also pointed a strobe light at the officers, jabbed at them with a stick and threw an audio speaker toward the police line, hitting another rioter in the back of the head, prosecutors said.
This ^^^^ is Redfish definition of "Peaceful Protest" and "Simple Trespassing"

Total horseshit. There are several terrorists who were charged with assaulting the police, idiot.

Here, let me show you what your propagandists are keeping from you.

‘I hope you suffer’: Ex-D.C. officer confronts Jan. 6 attacker in court

A member of the mob that launched a series of violent attacks on police — including D.C. officer Michael Fanone — in a tunnel under the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, apologized Tuesday as a judge sentenced him to seven years and two months in prison.

Kyle Young, 38, is the first rioter to be sentenced for the group attack on Fanone, who was dragged into the mob, beaten and electrocuted until he suffered a heart attack and lost consciousness.

“You were a one-man wrecking ball that day,” Judge Amy Berman Jackson said. “You were the violence.”

[snip]

Here's another one for you:

Man Who Dragged Officer Into Jan. 6 Mob Is Sentenced to 90 Months

As part of his plea, Mr. Head, a 43-year-old construction worker, admitted that during the violence outside the Capitol, he grabbed Mr. Fanone around the neck and told the crowd around him, “I got one!” Mr. Head then forcibly hauled Mr. Fanone down the Capitol steps and into the mob, where he was beaten, kicked and attacked with a stun gun.

Some in the crowd tried to strip Mr. Fanone of his service weapon as one rioter threatened to kill him with his own gun.

It's amazing there are still tards like you out there claiming there was no violence and that "trespassers" are being held political prisoner in jail.
no cop was attacked or hurt by the crowd at the capital on Jan 6. Not one. However, hundreds were hurt and some killed by the antifa and blm riots.

The only casualty on Jan 6 was Ashli Babbett, who was killed by a capital cop when she was unarmed and threatening no one.

They had already made fools of themselves before 63 federal judges.
There was no evedence of voter fraud.
there is video evidence of vote fraud. there is computer evidence of vote fraud. Not one case was ever presented to a court or jury. Not one case had evidence shown. Every one of them was dismissed before being heard on flimsy legal arguments like lack of standing. But fear not, the truth is coming out now and soon everyone will know that senile Joe did not win legitimately.

no winnie, video evidence is not fake news. CNN is fake news, MSNBC is fake news. YOU post lies here every day.

except that that never happened. it is a lie constructed by the dems and their media suck buddies.
When Fanone was pulled from the police line, Young and his son pushed through the crowd toward him.

Are you saying that this ^^^^ never happened?

When Fanone was pulled from the police line, Young and his son pushed through the crowd toward him.

Are you saying that this ^^^^ never happened?
there is no evidence that it did happen. it is a story created by the dems and repeated by the lying media. and you idiots bought it like the mindless sheep that you are.

How were they going to see evidence of fraud on Sedition Day?

no cop was attacked or hurt by the crowd at the capital on Jan 6. Not one. However, hundreds were hurt and some killed by the antifa and blm riots.

The only casualty on Jan 6 was Ashli Babbett, who was killed by a capital cop when she was unarmed and threatening no one.

Liar. Officer Fanone was beaten by that crowd to within an inch of his life; causing him to suffer a brain injury, a heart attack, and falling unconscious.

Forum List

Back