🤑 ⏳ Last chance to grab those Amazon Prime Deals! (Don’t miss out—click here to check them out!) 🛒✨

What the radical left wings view on white supremacy has led to.

Andrew_Jackson_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
A segment of radical left-wingers believe that white supremacy is a popular thing in America. They think that things like colonization and white supremacy are existing to this very day. They believe that it has shaped the modern world and is systemic in nature in 2024.

What this has led to is a segment of white men becoming very feminized. These are basically your beta males. And that is the obvious result of a white person especially a white man believing that America is some evil colonizer country and that the white man throughout history has been an evil racist colonist. White men who believe in that are by nature feminist. They’re the ones making sandwiches for their kids staying at home while the wife goes to work. They’re the ones wearing a white dudes for Harris T-shirts. And they’re very weak. They are not good leaders for children.

The sad thing is a small portion of black men who want to be masculine continue to engage in this belief that white supremacy is still a thing. That America and Western Europe were built on white supremacy and colonizing colored people. What is sad for these black men is They are finding themselves on the same side as the feminized white beta male. Never mind that America is probably the most liberal open country in all of world history.

As always I believe the radical left is not popular among the American population, black or white. For whatever reason the radical left ideology is popular though when it comes to the American media and Hollywood…. but that soon will phase out. Radical leftism is bad for the economy, unjust to history and bad for social structure. The only question is how long will it take to be phased out and what will become of the folks who believe in radical leftism today?

Last edited:
Wrong. White men aren't feminized.

White supremcy is still thing. the OP is an example. So don't post hundreds of white supremacist opinions then try teling somebody that white supremcy is not a thing.

America wasn't majority white to begin with. So it shoud not be majority white now.

Only if you listen to the idiot lefties.

I don't, I tune them out. Leftist blather is annoying.
Agreed the problem is that it has infiltrated mainstream media, the corporate world , education and Hollywood.

It is a plague on ESPN and MSM for example as they are filled with pro BLM anchors. The ratings on MSM are getting crushed and alternative media sources are winning… so hopefully the radical left thing dies out sooner than later.

Whenever you hear somebody utter the word “white supremacy” in the belief that it permeates Americans society , they are most likely a feminized beta male…. Or in the rare case, they are trying to be a masculine black man but they are surrounded by weak feminized beta males.

A segment of radical left-wingers believe that white supremacy is a popular thing in America. They think that things like colonization and white supremacy are existing to this very day. They believe that it has shaped the modern world and is systemic in nature in 2024.

What this has led to is a segment of white men becoming very feminized. These are basically your beta males. And that is the obvious result of a white person especially a white man believing that America is some evil colonizer country and that the white man throughout history has been an evil racist colonist. White men who believe in that are by nature feminist. They’re the ones making sandwiches for their kids staying at home while the wife goes to work. They’re the ones wearing a white dudes for Harris T-shirts. And they’re very weak. They are not good leaders for children.

The sad thing is a small portion of black men who want to be masculine continue to engage in this belief that white supremacy is still a thing. That America and Western Europe were built on white supremacy and colonizing colored people. What is sad for these black men is They are finding themselves on the same side as the feminized white beta male. Never mind that America is probably the most liberal open country in all of world history.

As always I believe the radical left is not popular among the American population, black or white. For whatever reason the radical left ideology is popular though when it comes to the American media and Hollywood…. but that soon will phase out. Radical leftism is bad for the economy, unjust to history and bad for social structure. The only question is how long will it take to be phased out and what will become of the folks who believe in radical leftism today?
anybody notice that since a leftist took over the WH there are no commies in the streets looting rioting burning and killing in the name of racial justice like they did during the summer of love ? dem gets into the WH and poof ! ..America is no longer a racist country !

You going off on one again about how men are "feminized" because they don't go around beating people up and dragging their knuckles on the floor?

anybody notice that since a leftist took over the WH there are no commies in the streets looting rioting burning and killing in the name of racial justice like they did during the summer of love ? dem gets into the WH and poof ! ..America is no longer a racist country !
Yes, that is a very interesting coincidence. I noticed it. I remember those feminized weak BLM rioters causing the most political violence America ever saw in 2020. They are cowards, but they would attack individuals in groups. They burned down cities, killed 25 people caused billions of dollars worth of damage and yet the radical left still cries and moans about January 6.

We all descend from slaves. Black people owned slaves. Blm and DEI are big lies designed to distract poor people from a bad economy and an American foreign policy That is not good for the country.

Let’s see what happens if Trump gets reelected in Nov, which he should.. will BLM start rioting again? I hope not. I hope this time store owners are ready to defend their property against those weak BLM thieves.

Yes, that is a very interesting coincidence. I noticed it. I remember those feminized weak BLM rioters causing the most political violence America ever saw in 2020. They are cowards, but they would attack individuals in groups. They burned down cities, killed 25 people caused billions of dollars worth of damage and yet the radical left still cries and moans about January 6.

We all descend from slaves. Black people owned slaves. Blm and DEI are big lies designed to distract poor people from a bad economy and an American foreign policy That is not good for the country.

Let’s see what happens if Trump gets reelected in Nov, which he should.. will BLM start rioting again? I hope not. I hope this time store owners are ready to defend their property against those weak BLM thieves.
if Trump wins you can bet the house on Dems hitting the streets and rioting in historical numbers ..

The bottom line is that anybody who believes that white supremacy still exists in America will inevitably be a feminist or surrounded by feminist . Either they will surround themselves with so many feminists that they are by nature of feminist and weak. And I’m not talking about early 20th century feminist that fought for the right to vote for females. Im talking The worst type of feminine attitude. The beta male.

That’s the problem with wanting to institute throughout America things like reparations and DEI. It inevitably leads to a weaker society, leads to attack on masculinity and traditional values, and it is bad for the economy. It’s an all-around negative.

The Better way is to accept historical facts ….Black people and white people throughout history engaged in slavery and racism, but also they did good things. We can all work together for a better future. And we have to say no DEI.

if Trump wins you can bet the house on Dems hitting the streets and rioting in historical numbers ..
I could see the sites now of those weak criminals and beta men holding their dumb BLM signs when Trump gets elected. Making a poster of Trump being like Hitler or something. Those are the weakest men in the world. They are disgrace to their ancestors. They basically steal whatever they get …they don’t believe in mutual respect.

White supremacy still exists and it runs rampant through the democrat party. White democrats believe minorities — and especially blacks — are inherently inferior and can’t get by without their help and assistance. White democrats also live and work and play in a highly segregated all-white world.

Forum List

Back