What the US can learn from New Zealand political discourse

New Zealand is a country of sheep.

Let them wallow in their government oppression and not even care that it is oppression.

Great example of idiots giving away their Liberty and then not even giving a shit.

Piss on them!

It is a deep miracle how a nation with 330 million inhabitants is able to have 500 million loud crying aggressive idiots.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
There is nothing as corrosive and damaging to the American political discourse as the right wing alternative facts machine.

“When you look at the numbers, New Zealanders have essentially been satisfied with their government since 1999,” said Stephen Mills, the head of UMR, Labour’s polling firm. That period had spanned two Labour and two centre-right National prime ministers – including Ardern – all of whom had led fairly moderate governments.

“A huge reason that our politics is not so extremely polarised and so far out there is because we no longer have Murdoch-owned press in New Zealand, and it’s never taken a foothold,” said David Cormack, the co-founder of a public relations firm and a former head of policy and communications for the left-leaning Green party.

Why New Zealand rejected populist ideas other nations have embraced

Gotcha. So only the left should be able to manipulate the news.

There is nothing as corrosive and damaging to the American political discourse as the right wing alternative facts machine.

“When you look at the numbers, New Zealanders have essentially been satisfied with their government since 1999,” said Stephen Mills, the head of UMR, Labour’s polling firm. That period had spanned two Labour and two centre-right National prime ministers – including Ardern – all of whom had led fairly moderate governments.

“A huge reason that our politics is not so extremely polarised and so far out there is because we no longer have Murdoch-owned press in New Zealand, and it’s never taken a foothold,” said David Cormack, the co-founder of a public relations firm and a former head of policy and communications for the left-leaning Green party.

Just keep on thinking that lib. I've often noted that libs tend to take what the media feeds them as gospel. An example of this would be that "Trump is a racist". Now tell me this, were he a racist why would he be making an all out attempt to curb illegal immigration the majority of whom settle in the inner city areas being in direct competition with our black citizenry. Plus, why is it the dems are fighting him tooth & nail labeling him as a "racist"? Of course lil' obama managed to work that bold faced lie into the last debate along with his lies regarding Trump's alleged "failure" with the virus epidemic. Since it was the democratic governors (Cuomo, Newsome, Pritzker, et al) who started playing politics decieding to go it alone resulting in each state's governor being responsible for the areas under their control. (very easy information to locate)

Take your soldiers - leave Germany.
We would be happy to

just have merkel submit a request

If you are happy to do so - do it!!! I am convinced the most people in the USA hate Germany - otherwise the full time idiot Donald Trump would not be able to generate votes with his totally stupid attacks on Germany. It makes not any sense that US-soldiers are still in Germany.

And a chancellor of Germany makes not a "request" to the USA in such a question - he will just simple inform the government of the USA, when the last US-soldier will have to be gone. But this will never happen - on a reason, which I don't speak about now. So be wise and go on your own. More than 50% of all Germans are meanwhile convinced the soldiers of the USA should leave Germany. And to make this clear: This is not the fault of the US-soldiers in Germany. Personally we have very good relations to many people from the USA. But the politics of the USA is a disaster.

By the way: Do you know what you did do in world war 2? You gave 50% of the world to the soviets. And now people from your nation attack New Zealand because you have the soldiers to protect them from the Chinese soviets and they woud be helpless without you - and that's why everyone should live the american way of death? You are mad!

Last edited:

Gotcha. So only the left should be able to manipulate the news.

He has a problem with people taking on fake news and fighting against censorship.

Unfortunately that won't pass. The Biden tapes will be on all of America's mind come election day.

Apparently your school didnt teach you how to formulate a proper counter debate.
It taught me it was useless trying to debate someone who was starting from a faulty premise and who would not be told.

This "discussion" is over for me. Leave Germany with all of your soldiers. Don't forget to take your nukes with you.
If the german government formally asked America to leave I’m sure president trump would comply

Has der lady fuhrer made that request?
Yeah, right.
Just like he accepted the request from the Iraqi parliament.

New Zealand is a country of sheep.

Let them wallow in their government oppression and not even care that it is oppression.

Great example of idiots giving away their Liberty and then not even giving a shit.

Piss on them!
Cracker ignorance is best ignorance when even Heritage and Cato are rating NZ freedoms above US freedoms.

Flash should just stick to keeping the Blacks down
After all, he don't know his arse from a hole in the groun'.
1 New Zealand Freedom Index by Country 2020
3 New Zealand 2020 Index of Economic Freedom
5 New Zealand Human Freedom Index

I am convinced the most people in the USA hate Germany
You have been misinformed

Most of the time Americans dont think of germany at all

But when we do - aside from hate-filled blowhards like you - we have positive thoughts about your country.

Speaking for myself I admire germany’s engineering skill

But most Americans, though not all, do have policy differences with germany over the man-made global warming hoax and the belief in Doomsday that your people believe in

then there is iran and china which you want to cozy up to

thats no good

finally, there is the hate being spewed by germans like you.

its unmistakable and troubling

So if you want American military out of germany have your Chancellor-For-Life Angela Merkel submit a formal request directly to the US or through NATO and you will soon be rid of us

• Funny
And now people from your nation attack New Zealand because you have the soldiers to protect them from the Chinese soviets and they woud be helpless without you - and that's why everyone should live the american way of death? You are mad!
Whereas we know the US will act in a military way for its own reasons and advantages, give us some credit. Too, just to make things clear, the US has said the NZ component of the ANZUS Treaty - where the parties agreed to 'consult' in the event of an attack on one of them - is no longer operative.

This since the 80s when the NZ govt said it would not permit nuclear armed or powered ships in its ports and would make the determination itself on whether visiting ships were nuclear free. Of course 'neither confirm nor deny' threw a massive spaz on hearing that and took all its toys and went home.

So if you want American military out of germany have your Chancellor-For-Life Angela Merkel submit a formal request directly to the US or through NATO and you will soon be rid of us
I suppose the Iraqi Parliament wasn't formal enough.

A lot of American soldiers died to give the iraqi’s their parliament

We will leave when we are ready

the germans on the other hand were rehabilitated long ago and admitted into the league of civilized people again

• Funny
And now people from your nation attack New Zealand because you have the soldiers to protect them from the Chinese soviets and they woud be helpless without you - and that's why everyone should live the american way of death? You are mad!
Whereas we know the US will act in a military way for its own reasons and advantages, give us some credit. Too, just to make things clear, the US has said the NZ component of the ANZUS Treaty - where the parties agreed to 'consult' in the event of an attack on one of them - is no longer operative.

This since the 80s when the NZ govt said it would not permit nuclear armed or powered ships in its ports and would make the determination itself on whether visiting ships were nuclear free. Of course 'neither confirm nor deny' threw a massive spaz on hearing that and took all its toys and went home.

I would not be astonished if someone will find out the brain anatomy of US-Americans is gun like.

A lot of American soldiers died to give the iraqi’s their parliament

Good grief. Some US-Americans had some few accidents when you made war against the Iraq illegally with some lies in front of the UNO and the wrong universal excuse "preemptive strike" - or with other words: With the nerviness of the USA to attack whomever the USA likes to attack on not any reason to have to do so.

Now it is as it is - however the parliament in the Iraq was born - you do not respect this decision of the parliament of the Iraq.

We will leave when we are ready

You are never ready - nowhere.

the germans on the other hand were rehabilitated

Rehabilitated? What a bullshit is this now? We lost - that's it.

long ago and admitted into the league of civilized people again

We always were civilized people. US-American soldiers, who had helped to free France, for example raped much more French women than German soldiers did do, who had occupied a big part of France for years. Reason: A German, who did do so, was executed from his comrades.

Last edited:
I am convinced the most people in the USA hate Germany
You have been misinformed

I fear I understood very well what your leading idiot Donald Trump was doing on what reason in this context. And I heard very well how US-Americans reacted.

Most of the time Americans dont think of germany at all

Sure don't think most US-Americans most of their time at all. That's why they prefer easy and wrong solutions of not existing problems, which make the USA greater and themselves richer

But when we do - aside from hate-filled blowhards like you - we have positive thoughts about your country.

Speaking for myself I admire germany’s engineering skill

I for myselve don't admire Germany. We could make all things much more better.

But most Americans, though not all, do have policy differences with germany over the man-made global warming hoax and the belief in Doomsday that your people believe in

no comment,

then there is iran and china which you want to cozy up to

no comment

thats no good

finally, there is the hate being spewed by germans like you.

its unmistakable and troubling

Leave Germany - with all of your soldiers. Yesterday.

Last edited:
Rehabilitated? What a bullshit is this now? We lost - that's it.

long ago and admitted into the league of civilized people again
We always were civilized people. US-American soldiers, who had helped to free France, for example raped much more French women than German soldiers did do, who had occupied a big part of France for years. Reason: A German, who did do so, was executed from his comrades.
I guess you mean that germany is still infested with Nazi’s who want kill Jews and rule the world.

but now you are too small

the best you are capable of is assisting china to rule the world and hoping Xi will be generous to you afterward

as for who raped who after WWII, french and german women were all too happy to fill the sexual needs of GI’s in exchange for cigarettes and other valued items from the PX

I for myselve don't admire Germany. We could make all things much more better.
By creating the Fourth Reich and murdering the rest of the Jews?

I’m sure the muslim fanatics over there would be happy to join the military for that

Forum List

Back