🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What to expect when the House of Reps turns blue.....

Actually, the New York state tax returns that the NYT got their hands on, as well as hundreds of Trump's real estate filings and documents is enough to make his life miserable.
According to the analysis of the returns and filings, over 100,000 documents, Trump owes NY state around $550B with a B as in billion.

Trump Engaged in Suspect Tax Schemes as He Reaped Riches From His Father

The New York Times, owned by a wealthy foreign billionaire, hates the President and wrote a revenge piece against him.

So what?

The Times has a history of lying, going clean back to the 1930's and their hatchet man Walter Duranty.

Actually, the New York state tax returns that the NYT got their hands on, as well as hundreds of Trump's real estate filings and documents is enough to make his life miserable.
According to the analysis of the returns and filings, over 100,000 documents, Trump owes NY state around $550B with a B as in billion.

The New York Times, owned by a wealthy foreign billionaire, hates the President and wrote a revenge piece against him.

So what?

The Times has a history of lying, going clean back to the 1930's and their hatchet man Walter Duranty.
But that doesn't seem to be an appropriate complaint in this case, as the documents aren't lying. You would have to accuse the paper of fabricating quotes attribute to named individuals. Obviously, that would be a desperate and absurd accusation.

So what?

But that doesn't seem to be an appropriate complaint in this case, as the documents aren't lying. You would have to accuse the paper of fabricating quotes attribute to named individuals. Obviously, that would be a desperate and absurd accusation.

If the liberals already had the dirt on President Trump, they don't need his tax returns.

But the fact is, they don't, and that's the reason for their Fake News stories.

rump has already had his tax returns thoroughly audited by the Ultraliberal Lois Lerner led IRS. I'm sure they are perfectly legal.

Should we have a news conference with Lois Lerner (with amnesty) declaring just how "legal" the orange clown's tax returns are????............LOL

Did you ever wonder WHERE Trump got the money to build golf courses when he had to declare so many bankruptcies and why NO US bank would lend him a dime???

A lot of banks lent money to Trump. All of them had American subsidiaries or were American. Like Bank of America.

Trump still owes lenders including Deutsche Bank as much as $480 million

rump is worth more than Carlos Slim's Vanity paper, the NYTimes

.......and you know the above because..........wait for it........no, no, just wait for it a bit longer..........................BECAUSE TRUMP TOLD YOU..........(what an asshole....,LOL)

rump has already had his tax returns thoroughly audited by the Ultraliberal Lois Lerner led IRS. I'm sure they are perfectly legal.

Should we have a news conference with Lois Lerner (with amnesty) declaring just how "legal" the orange clown's tax returns are????............LOL

Did you ever wonder WHERE Trump got the money to build golf courses when he had to declare so many bankruptcies and why NO US bank would lend him a dime???

I thought Deutsche Bank lend a trillion to Trump -- in Putins. Did you forget Putin > DB > Jared > Trump > IMPEACHMENT!!!

I thought Deutsche Bank lend a trillion to Trump -- in Putins. Did you forget Putin > DB > Jared > Trump > IMPEACHMENT!!!
They lent money to trump only after his crony was installed as the head of the department that lent him money, over the objections of other executives at the bank. This , of course, was done because desutchebank is a well known tool for Russian money laundering, who were in need of a vehicle for layering and integrating their criminal money , which would then make it back to deutschbank to be lent out to others. It's not really a big mystery.

They lent money to trump only after his crony was installed as the head of the department that lent him money, over the objections of other executives at the bank. This , of course, was done because desutchebank is a well known tool for Russian money laundering, who were in need of a vehicle for layering and integrating their criminal money , which would then make it back to deutschbank to be lent out to others. It's not really a big mystery.

That's quite a tale of intrigue. You all should have sold the idea to Tom Clancy so he could right a book about it and everyone could make money off it instead of trying to remove President Trump with it.

The truth is a little bit closer to home.

Our liberal friends are just jealous of Trump because he has a more attractive old lady that they do, he has more money and lives in a nicer apartment, most of all, he's President and they aren't. And they'll tell any crazy tale to get rid of President Trump.

people can also get medical care through employers now. Instead of sponging off the government.
Is that a fact? So the number of people covered by employer based insurance has gone way up, eh? We can check that you know. I will be interested to see how a few percentage points drop in unemployment, which, itself, only measures employment among those participating in the work force, has made a significant change in the number of insured people. The math doesn't seem to be there for you. But you can show us, i suppose.

I’ve had the same employer for over 30 years, maybe I am spoiled. Or maybe I’m a member of the working class that recently had to contribute to the welfare system when Obozo came into office. My copays doubled all of a sudden. I didn’t have a breakdown, or protest. I am too busy working. Maybe some of these burdens on society should save the money they spend buying heroin, and pay for their own healthcare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My copays doubled all of a sudden
Mine didn't. My coverage didn't really change at all. Your employer used it as an excuse to gouge you.

My employer is the government. I’m also in a union, and have a pension. Every time the contract is up, they always try to get things back. It goes to arbitration. My coverage is excellent, but when they start to double copays, people tend to do without unless it becomes an issue. All this free stuff for others, has to come from somewhere. When I encounter people who are in their 30’s and don’t exist on paper,it’s maddening. They do know where to get things for free, whether from the government, churches, or food banks though. Apply for SSD 7 times because you have PTSD from your experiences with drugs, and you are very likely to finally get it. And the retroactive pay can be anywhere from 8-30 some thousand dollars. It’s usually spent as quickly as it is given, with nothing to show for it unfortunately, but a more entitled attitude. And our legit heroes, and kids with horrible afflictions get crumbs. That’s not right. So I do appreciate the crumbs I recently started getting in my pay, that’s around 2k a year on the dot as was promised.

All this free stuff for others, has to come from somewhere.

You have to buy Obamacare, and every penny, due to GOP obstruction, of the subsidies was tacked onto the deficit. You are drawing causation where there is none. The data shows that premiums rose more slowly nationwide, after the ACA was passed, than they had previously.
All this free stuff for others, has to come from somewhere. When I encounter people who are in their 30’s and don’t exist on paper,it’s maddening. They do know where to get things for free, whether from the government, churches, or food banks though.

Okay, but if you then extrapolate this to a generality over 10s of millions of Americans, you are letting yourself fall victim to a logical error called "confirmation bias". Every system, government or otherwise, is beset by moral hazard. That is not a good reason to shut down a system. Do you understand how much money we spend trying to catch cheats in the stock market? We could never recoup our expenses, even if we multiplied by 10 the fines we collect. Is that good reason to shut down the stock market? I don't think so.

What to expect when the House of Reps turns blue.....

Unicorns and rainbows to fly out your ass....

All this free stuff for others, has to come from somewhere.

You have to buy Obamacare, and every penny, due to GOP obstruction, of the subsidies was tacked onto the deficit. You are drawing causation where there is none. The data shows that premiums rose more slowly nationwide, after the ACA was passed, than they had previously.
All this free stuff for others, has to come from somewhere. When I encounter people who are in their 30’s and don’t exist on paper,it’s maddening. They do know where to get things for free, whether from the government, churches, or food banks though.

Okay, but if you then extrapolate this to a generality over 10s of millions of Americans, you are letting yourself fall victim to a logical error called "confirmation bias". Every system, government or otherwise, is beset by moral hazard. That is not a good reason to shut down a system. Do you understand how much money we spend trying to catch cheats in the stock market? We could never recoup our expenses, even if we multiplied by 10 the fines we collect. Is that good reason to shut down the stock market? I don't think so.

I also remember that, which wasn’t right either. It was right about the time frame that Martha Stewart got dinged for something minuscule in comparison to the big boys getting away with. I know the flaws that exist, as much as I’m allowed to. For me, I just put my head down and work. I’ve got hopes of being able to enjoy it for a while in the future, and it doesn’t take much to make me happy.

Dems might have overplayed their hand. Frothing at the mouth over all the evil stuff theyll do when Pelosi, Schiff, and Waters inevitably are swept back into power might not work in their favor

Short answer, no they can't
100% incorrect. They can, and likely will, subpoena his tax returns.
Under what grounds. They can't simply subpoena his tax returns for the purpose of going on a hunt. They can only subpoena them if they have a reason to do so, i.e., some sort of evidence, or a charge.

Again, the tax law says they cannot gain a person's tax records if it identifies a particular taxpayer, and they can only do so in closed executive session, i.e., secret and confidential.

The problem the Democrats have us they tipped their hand. They've been focusing in trumps tax returns for 2 years now, hunting for something to hang him with. If they go after them now, the world will know they are doing so specifically for political purposes.

Forum List

Back