🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What to expect when the House of Reps turns blue.....

Of course, what to expect AFTER the right wing morons on here have a fit......

But, with a House blue majority and the subpoena powers, expect that we will finally get to see the infamous Trump tax returns AND some really entertaining hearings with several Trump relatives and crooked cult members.......

I sure hope that "impeachment" is OFF the table; after all, why deny us the GOP wrecking ball that is our "beloved" Trump?

I don't want trump impeached.

I want proper checks and balances on him as directed by the constitution.

I don't want a president pence to pardon trump. I want him held to the same legal standards the rest of us are held to.

Let democracy rule and do it's job in 2020, People will vote that slime ball out of office the way our democratic republic requires.

When he's out of office prosecute that criminal to the fullest extent of the law.
Correct.

The last thing Democrats want is Trump removed from office via the impeachment process and Pence to become president – indeed, Pence would be as bad as Trump, if not worse.

Democrats want very much to run against Trump in 2020.

I'm not a democrat. I've been a registered Independent since 1978.

I vote for the person. Unfortunately the republicans have made it impossible for me to vote any other party than democratic this year.

I don't know who the democrats will run in 2020 but whoever it is, if they're running against trump, I'm voting for them. I believe it's more important to get that man out of our White House and put a mature adult in there who isn't a blatant criminal who shreds our constitution.

I sure hope that if the democrat wins that year that the democrat has that criminal trump prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

But, with a House blue majority and the subpoena powers, expect that we will finally get to see the infamous Trump tax returns AND some really entertaining hearings with several Trump relatives and crooked cult members.......

I sure hope that "impeachment" is OFF the table; after all, why deny us the GOP wrecking ball that is our "beloved" Trump?

I don't want a president pence to pardon trump. I want him held to the same legal standards the rest of us are held to.

Let democracy rule and do it's job in 2020, People will vote that slime ball out of office the way our democratic republic requires.

When he's out of office prosecute that criminal to the fullest extent of the law.
Correct.

The last thing Democrats want is Trump removed from office via the impeachment process and Pence to become president – indeed, Pence would be as bad as Trump, if not worse.

I vote for the person. Unfortunately the republicans have made it impossible for me to vote any other party than democratic this year.

I don't know who the democrats will run in 2020 but whoever it is, if they're running against trump, I'm voting for them. I believe it's more important to get that man out of our White House and put a mature adult in there who isn't a blatant criminal who shreds our constitution.

I sure hope that if the democrat wins that year that the democrat has that criminal trump prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Prosecuted for what exactly?

If Democrats win the House this country will have signed its death warrant.

There will be an immediate recession, all of the invaders will be let in, and the country will never stop declining until it is dead.
You forgot to mention the Caravan storming over our border
Nope, I specifically mentioned the invaders.

Correct.

You vote for the media. You vote for Antifa. You vote for the suppression of free speech. You vote for political violence against women and children. You vote for evil.

All of the smart and strong people are against you. You will never win.

The Koch brothers are globalists, Joseph. Why do you think I would want them to be "chummy" with PRESIDENT Trump?????

Um, because they are... Sorry, man, just because Trump talks like a crazy person doesn't mean he's your flavor of crazy.

Nothing is going to happen if the dems win the house
They'll send all kinds of shit to the Senate and it will die there

Don't forget people

Gridlock is good the less the fucking government does the more of your own money you get to keep

Don't forget people

Gridlock is good the less the fucking government does the more of your own money you get to keep

Except the problems don't get addressed... which I guess is fine if you are a malignant narcissist who doesn't care about anyone else.

Don't forget people

Except the problems don't get addressed... which I guess is fine if you are a malignant narcissist who doesn't care about anyone else.
We really don't have too many problems that need to be addressed since most of them are manufactured by politicians

Don't forget people

That will still kill the economy.

Trump lies, falsehoods and misinformation may be put in check by Congressional Committees and action.

Correct.

You vote for the media. You vote for Antifa. You vote for the suppression of free speech. You vote for political violence against women and children. You vote for evil.

College educated men and women vote Dem Did you graduate HS ?

Correct.

College educated men and women vote Dem Did you graduate HS ?

85_Chance20181102120937.jpg

The Koch brothers are globalists, Joseph. Why do you think I would want them to be "chummy" with PRESIDENT Trump?????

Um, because they are... Sorry, man, just because Trump talks like a crazy person doesn't mean he's your flavor of crazy.

The man can stand at a rally and tell lie after lie after lie....and the cult members drool and cheer him on. It really looks like one of those old black and white Nazi pro-Hitler rallies from the 1930' s. If this man and his maniacal statements are not checked...in another two years...it is hard to imagine where this country will be.

/——/ I voted at 7am - straight GOP

/——/ I voted at 7am - straight GOP

I was a few minutes later....straight Conservative.

Don't forget people

Works for me.

Forum List

Back