What Trump&Co. knew and when they knew it!

It is stupid people like you who won't head the medical experts and actually believe the liar-in-chief. Grow up.

No, it's fear mongering libtards who believe propaganda or create propaganda to foist a political agenda on people with false allegations and fake news.

But you don't care how much bullshit you put out.

You think you can foist a 110 Million number on people to scare them, orange man bad, and China doesn't even have half a million.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

So I'm correct, your opinions and only source of information comes from liars:

Sean Hannity Insists He 'Never Called the Virus a Hoax' One Week After Doing Just That (Video)

Same thread twice within 30 minutes of each other? You getting paid per thread?

I post facts: the White House, Trump&Co. and his supporters spread and echo BIG LIES ad nausea.

110 Million Americans will get Chinese Flu is not a fact, petunia. You posted an unsubstantiated lie. Based on your libtarded math China would have 400 Million infected.

Tell the truth, you have Kool-Aid in your hair, don'tcha?

I know why you won't accept a private message. That aside, you didn't read the link and you are one of the kooks who won't listen to reason.

It's people like Ricky LIbtardo (RL) have their heads in the sand. Here's another report on what Trump&Co knew, and what they knew it.

Before Trump’s inauguration, a warning: ‘The worst influenza pandemic since 1918’

I don't expect RL to read anything that might make him(?) think; my links are directed to intelligent & curious people, thinking people and concerned people, not easily led by donald trump and his obsequious followers.

Forum List

Back