🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Trump thinks is a threat to the country versus what isn't a threat to the country.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Children being ripped from their parents arms at the border --- not a threat

Not saluting the flag --- a threat

Children being shot at schools --- not a threat

Not standing for the anthem --- a threat

Black men and children being shot while walking down the street --- not a threat

Being denied foreign money for the businesses of the President's family --- a threat

----------------

It's fun identifying to the country what's a threat and what isn't a threat to the country.
What else could we identify what is a threat to the country versus what isn't a threat.

If Trump doesn't like something, it's immediately called a threat to our national security. That always stirs up the rubes.

Normal is a setting on the washing machine. Nothing about my life has ever been "normal". Was orphaned at 8, spent time in foster care, and ran away from there to go live with my Grandparents. I spent 8 years without a car, but rather rode everywhere I went on a racing bicycle. I've bungee jumped, skydived, ziplined across the Royal Gorge, and gone scuba diving in the Caribbean. Been to 26 different countries, and 49 different states.

Nope, perfectly happy to be not normal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Black men and children being shot while walking down the street --- not a threat

Being denied foreign money for the businesses of the President's family --- a threat

----------------

It's fun identifying to the country what's a threat and what isn't a threat to the country.
What else could we identify what is a threat to the country versus what isn't a threat.

You are spectacularly stupid kid. People like you are the threat. I'll say his though, with BLM and ANTIFA they will at least do something more than hide behind a keyboard.

Come to the country through the legal immigration process and you won’t get separated from your children.

No one has said not saluting the flag is a threat it is disrespectful.

If you don’t want kids shot at school start focusing on what has happened in our society that makes young people want to go on mass shootings.

Not standing for anthem see not saluting flag response.

Black men and kids being shot walking down far left talking point not supported by facts yes it does happen but it is not the epidemic the left tries make it out to be.

Foreign money claim to stupid to warrant more of response.

Always fun to point out a partisan hacks idiocy.

The biggest threat to America is now working for Netflix.....

The main threat to the country was Hillary and by extension a continuation of Obama's policies.

That disaster was averted thankfully.

Normal is a setting on the washing machine. Nothing about my life has ever been "normal". Was orphaned at 8, spent time in foster care, and ran away from there to go live with my Grandparents. I spent 8 years without a car, but rather rode everywhere I went on a racing bicycle. I've bungee jumped, skydived, ziplined across the Royal Gorge, and gone scuba diving in the Caribbean. Been to 26 different countries, and 49 different states.

You've lived a pretty cool life. Thats awesome. Ive been to 48 states and 12 countries, flyfished, ziplined, seen the great wall but man, thats awesome. Congrats.

You've lived a pretty cool life. Thats awesome. Ive been to 48 states and 12 countries, flyfished, ziplined, seen the great wall but man, thats awesome. Congrats.

And that is just the stuff I can come up with off the top of my head. If I really think about it, there are many other cool things that I've done.

One time, I decided that I wanted to take a glider ride. Well, I got my girlfriend and we went to the airfield. The pilot told us about his glider, and apparently, it was a stunt model that could do all sorts of tricks. I asked him if he could do some with us in the aircraft, and he said no, because that was against the rules for taking tourists up.

When we landed, he asked me if I was really interested in aerial maneuvers, and I said sure. He then told me that I was his cousin if anyone asked, and we went back up. We did loop to loops, hammerheads, inverted flight and a whole bunch of other stuff. About halfway through, I had to ask him to cool it a bit because I was turning green. He let me recover for a minute or two, and it was back to stunt flying. Probably one of the best times I've had for only 75 bucks.

Democrats and Barry Hussein apparently thought that any state that denied access to the ladies room by confused men was a threat to the Country. Barry thought oil was a freaking threat to the Country. Amazingly it seems that both Barry and Hilly thought corporations were a threat to the Country while they took money from them. Barry apparently thought his own freaking maternal grandmother was a threat to the Country when he threw her under the bus by calling her racist.

And that is just the stuff I can come up with off the top of my head. If I really think about it, there are many other cool things that I've done.

One time, I decided that I wanted to take a glider ride. Well, I got my girlfriend and we went to the airfield. The pilot told us about his glider, and apparently, it was a stunt model that could do all sorts of tricks. I asked him if he could do some with us in the aircraft, and he said no, because that was against the rules for taking tourists up.

When we landed, he asked me if I was really interested in aerial maneuvers, and I said sure. He then told me that I was his cousin if anyone asked, and we went back up. We did loop to loops, hammerheads, inverted flight and a whole bunch of other stuff. About halfway through, I had to ask him to cool it a bit because I was turning green. He let me recover for a minute or two, and it was back to stunt flying. Probably one of the best times I've had for only 75 bucks.

Thanks for sharing that, biker. That's really cool.

----------------

Dude, this thread is insane

Come to the country through the legal immigration process and you won’t get separated from your children.

If you don’t want kids shot at school start focusing on what has happened in our society that makes young people want to go on mass shootings.

Black men and kids being shot walking down far left talking point not supported by facts yes it does happen but it is not the epidemic the left tries make it out to be.

You are so right. Your entire post is partisan hack idiocy. Love the part where it's society's fault for mass shootings. I suspect you could thank Republicans for that.

Racist Republican Dylann Roof sentenced to death for church killing 9 innocent blacks

Democrats and Barry Hussein apparently thought that any state that denied access to the ladies room by confused men was a threat to the Country. Barry thought oil was a freaking threat to the Country. Amazingly it seems that both Barry and Hilly thought corporations were a threat to the Country while they took money from them. Barry apparently thought his own freaking maternal grandmother was a threat to the Country when he threw her under the bus by calling her racist.
Republicans think babies and children are a threat.
That's why they want to get rid of school lunches for the poor and healthcare for children. And, they punish the parents wanting to get rid of daycare and equal pay for equal work.
Only if you are rich are you worth anything to the GOP. Otherwise, die fukers, and do it quick.

Rural Appalachia lags the rest of the country in infant mortality and life expectancy

Appalachia, the heart and soul of the GOP.

You are so right. Your entire post is partisan hack idiocy. Love the part where it's society's fault for mass shootings. I suspect you could thank Republicans for that.

Racist Republican Dylann Roof sentenced to death for church killing 9 innocent blacks
Couldn't dispute a thing of course I didn't expect you to that would require something you lack intelligence. As for the shootings I graduated in 1983 during all my time in school there was not a single school shooting at any school I attended nor do I recall any mass shootings at any other schools across the country. We had guns then and they were probably easier to buy then than they are today so yeah wanting to know what it is that has changed in our society between now and then that makes young people want to go mass killings is important only a moronic numbnuts like you would feel otherwise.

----------------

It's amazing how when we call liberals liars, you make a post confirming our beliefs:

How are children being removed from their parents a threat? To whom? To what?

When did anybody call not saluting the flag a threat?

When did anybody say not standing for the anthem was a threat?

When did Republicans say "anybody" being shot walking down the street was not a threat?

It's my hope that someday we will fund research to see what makes a liberal think the way he or she does. How they see and hear things that aren't there is puzzling to the rest of us.

Forum List

Back