What Trump would not do in the first hundred days as per his June 22nd speech

320 Years of History

Gold Member
Nov 1, 2015
For almost a year now, what have we heard Trump say he'd do in the first 100 days?
  • Build/design a wall between the U.S. and Mexico
  • Ban Muslim immigration to the U.S.
If you watched/read Trump's speech of 22-June-2016, surely you noticed that those two major planks in his body of proposals were conspicuously absent. (Full transcript -- 22-June-2016 NYC)

How does that happen? How do two of the most "crowd pleasing" aims a candidate used to gain the nomination suddenly disappear?

If nothing else can be inferred from the disappearance of those two items from his speech, one can certainly take the omission as indicative of the lack of rigor that is emblematically and woefully absent in Trump, his remarks and ideas.

Last edited:
For almost a year now, what have we heard Trump say he'd do in the first 100 days?
If you watched/read Trump's speech of 22-June-2016, surely you noticed that those two major planks in his body of proposals were conspicuously absent. (Full transcript -- 22-June-2016 NYC)

How does that happen? How do two of the most "crowd pleasing" aims a candidate used to gain the nomination suddenly disappear?

You forgot "Repeal Obamacare"

You forgot "Repeal Obamacare"

He did mention that.

If he changes up his "rally" remarks and drops the wall and the ban, we will see how much of a butt-fucking his hard core "fans" will accept.

That's why I call him Flipper.

You mean like marriage between a man and a woman, then all for gay marriage? Like Hitlery flips you mean?

Regardless of who flips more, killer is the worst:
images

Last edited:
That's why I call him Flipper.

You mean like marriage between a man and a woman, then all for gay marriage?
I mean being "very pro choice" up to the ninth month of pregnancy, and then wanting to throw women in prison for getting an abortion.

I mean being for the war in Iraq and then wanting to impeach Bush for the war in Iraq.

I mean being a close friend of the Clintons, and calling Bill a great President, and saying Hillary would make a great President, and saying Hillary was the best Secretary of State ever.

I mean he and his entire family funding every one of Hillary's campaigns.

I mean funding the DNC Chairman's campaign for governor of Virginia.

I mean taking the far left position whenever asked for years.

I mean:
308iscz.jpg

He is now a puppet speaking RNC's words from the teleprompters. His own words get him in too much trouble. The "pivot" is actually just a puppeteer act, so the Republicans can cling to their hard-won power by jumping on board this train wreck of a campaign.

He is now a puppet speaking RNC's words from the teleprompters. His own words get him in too much trouble. The "pivot" is actually just a puppeteer act, so the Republicans can cling to their hard-won power by jumping on board this train wreck of a campaign.

Red:
"Pivot to puppet." I like that. Well done.

I was planning on "pivot to pawn," but I like your phase equally well.

Despite it all you gotta admire consistency. The sort for which Mrs. Rodham-Clinton/Lewinsky is famed. Provided you equate "famed" with "notorious".

Red:

Thinking a bit more about it, I like yours better. It's syllabically symmetrical and adds consonance to the alliteration, all pluses as go catchy phrases.

Red:

Thinking a bit more about it, I like yours better. It's syllabically symmetrical and adds consonance to the alliteration, all pluses as go catchy phrases.
It was a bit of a mixed metaphor, but thanks.

Forum List

Back