What uninformed Americans must be thinking right now (RE voting, etc)

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024
I try to imagine what the uninformed or under-informed people are thinking. I myself happen to know what is going on in this country with the lawfare and weaponized govt---

But what about people who don't bother to find out about that kind of corruption?

Well, they are likely thinking like this:

I could afford eggs when Trump was in office (sigh)
I could afford rent
I could afford a vacation once a year
I could afford to drive across town without putting a dent in my bank account... when Trump was in office

(sigh)

:(

I try to imagine what the uninformed or under-informed people are thinking. I myself happen to know what is going on in this country with the lawfare and weaponized govt---

But what about people who don't bother to find out about that kind of corruption?

I could afford rent
I could afford to drive across town without putting a dent in my bank account... when Trump was in office

(sigh)

I couldn't buy toilet paper.

I could afford rent

(sigh)

Pay close attention to what Biden and his supporters are saying. He has the momentum and it must be challenged by Trump directly. If Biden mentions the price of groceries (eggs) then challenge that.

Trump needs to regain the momentum and the only way he can do that is engage in the fight that has become Biden's winning hand.

Biden's presidential war of course. Nobody gives a fk about your rent and your vacations.

That stuttering puddle of piss and shit has been a disaster for everyone.... except the Briben Crime Family and pedophiles.

Dominion will need to switch 50 million votes this time.... 20 million won't cut it.

avg mortgage.jpg

I could afford rent

(sigh)

You can't afford eggs, or rent?
The chicken plant in Humboldt, TN is hiring. If you get on, you will be able to afford eggs, rent and gas is $3.09 at murphy on Central Ave, so it takes very little to get across such a small town. Good luck with your resume.

Average math escapes you huh?
No. Just pointing out where he could get a job at a pay rate that will meet the needs of his complaint and in a state and small town with a lower cost of living and no state income tax, if he cannot afford to live in the big city, that he now cannot even drive across town, without it having major impact. It has come to my attention, some places have very high costs of living, that may force people to go to where the jobs are and areas where cost of living is much lower, on average.

No. Just pointing out where he could get a job at a pay rate that will meet the needs of his complaint and in a state and small town with a lower cost of living and no state income tax, if he cannot afford to live in the big city, that he now cannot even drive across town, without it having major impact. It has come to my attention, some places have very high costs of living, that may force people to go to where the jobs are and areas where cost of living is much lower, on average.
Which means shit when op is an AVERAGE cost now.

I could afford rent

I am terribly sorry you are suffering so much.

I have no trouble buying eggs, even by brown/free range ones and pay less than 4 bucks a dozen.

I do not rent.

Been on 3 vacations this year, one or two more to come.

Have no trouble driving across town or the state.

You need to quit whining about things and get out there and better your situation.

Libs... it's all about THEM

Well, I'm not suffering!

I'm not... I'm just not... so yeh... don't get what your problem is...

:rolleyes:

And when it gets down to sharing what they DO have, they are the most selfish SOB's EVER! My little 95% Trump town in a red state takes very good care of the few needy who live here. This is a good place to be poor.

Just all political fluff my friend. All that can be known for certain is that a president's active war is an election winner.

The only chance of fate being changed is in the fact that Biden has taken on a nuclear armed power that isn't going to consent to defeat.

What the majority of Americans are thinking about voting has nothing to do with the price of eggs or gas.

And when it gets down to sharing what they DO have, they are the most selfish SOB's EVER! My little 95% Trump town in a red state takes very good care of the few needy who live here. This is a good place to be poor.

I don't want to get too nosey but do you live in the N, S, E or W part? I've been to Souix Falls and liked it.. years ago

Which means shit when op is an AVERAGE cost now.
How do you know? Can you afford eggs. Is it hard to drive across town, due to gas prices? For all we know, he may live in some huge megalopolis city, like Los Angeles, in a state with the highest gas tax in the country. People relocate for better pay in relation to cost of living, all the time. I am doing alright, but would be a pauper if I lived in LA or some other high cost of living state or city.

You can't afford eggs, or rent?
The chicken plant in Humboldt, TN is hiring. If you get on, you will be able to afford eggs, rent and gas is $3.09 at murphy on Central Ave, so it takes very little to get across such a small town. Good luck with your resume.
GAs is $2.85 or so here.

Forum List

Back