What was a reason for God to sacrifice His Son?

Does that mean your Holy spirit does not know the answer I posed to you?
Don’t play games, this is serious business. Your organization is a false prophet. I have faith in Jesus, not an organization. You're the one following a false prophet.

Har-mageddon is not a false prophecy--Its a real life prophecy that God assured will occur--A false prophecy does not originate with God and never comes true. Trying to put a date on a real prophecy was their error. They corrected doing that.
All that know the real Jesus, knows he is the head of one single religion here on earth and he promised to appoint his teachers on earth here in these last days. So you do not have the real Jesus unless you know those bible facts.
I have the real Jesus. Do you? What is the name above all names?

Jehovah made the name Jesus above all other names. Jehovah does it all, the only source of power, he does it through Jesus( Acts 2:22) Jesus name could never be above above Gods name.
Did I show you the 6 important teachings from Jesus? He pointed all that go to him to his Father.
Jesus did it all. Jesus died on the cross for you. The name of Jesus is above every name, even Jehovah. Jesus is Jehovah. When you realize that, you'll be free. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The Father and Jesus are God. One God.

No they are not. Jesus said--The Father is GREATER than I. Acts 2:22 and John 5:30=--proves you Are in error.

Don’t play games, this is serious business. Your organization is a false prophet. I have faith in Jesus, not an organization. You're the one following a false prophet.

Har-mageddon is not a false prophecy--Its a real life prophecy that God assured will occur--A false prophecy does not originate with God and never comes true. Trying to put a date on a real prophecy was their error. They corrected doing that.
All that know the real Jesus, knows he is the head of one single religion here on earth and he promised to appoint his teachers on earth here in these last days. So you do not have the real Jesus unless you know those bible facts.

Jehovah made the name Jesus above all other names. Jehovah does it all, the only source of power, he does it through Jesus( Acts 2:22) Jesus name could never be above above Gods name.
Did I show you the 6 important teachings from Jesus? He pointed all that go to him to his Father.
Jesus did it all. Jesus died on the cross for you. The name of Jesus is above every name, even Jehovah. Jesus is Jehovah. When you realize that, you'll be free. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The Father and Jesus are God. One God.

No they are not. Jesus said--The Father is GREATER than I. Acts 2:22 and John 5:30=--proves you Are in error.
That's a common JW error. Jesus said that as a man, not as the resurrected eternal Son of God. This is common among JWs. Greater doesn't mean the Father is God and Jesus isn't God. You're listening to liars and deceivers. Revelation chapter one is one person in verses 7 and 8. Until you realize and acknowledge that you're gonna be confused about the Diety of Jesus Christ. The Watchtower is a false prophet. Read this.
If Jesus was God, why did He say "The Father is greater than I" in John 14:28?

That's a common JW error. Jesus said that as a man, not as the resurrected eternal Son of God. This is common among JWs. Greater doesn't mean the Father is God and Jesus isn't God. You're listening to liars and deceivers. Revelation chapter one is one person in verses 7 and 8. Until you realize and acknowledge that you're gonna be confused about the Diety of Jesus Christ. The Watchtower is a false prophet. Read this.

Here is Jesus back in heaven sitting at Gods right hand--Rev 3:12---you still wont believe Jesus over error--- Did he sit at his own right hand?
Here is Jesus after his 1000 year reign-1Cor 15:24-28---must hand back the kingdom to his God and Father and subject himself-------------- God is not in subjection to any--only created are in subjection--Coll 1:15= 100% for sure about the first creation ever.

Here is Jesus back in heaven sitting at Gods right hand--Rev 3:12---you still wont believe Jesus over error--- Did he sit at his own right hand?
Here is Jesus after his 1000 year reign-1Cor 15:24-28---must hand back the kingdom to his God and Father and subject himself-------------- God is not in subjection to any--only created are in subjection--Coll 1:15= 100% for sure about the first creation ever.

That's an old Watchtower argument, Jesus sitting his own right hand. It's stupid
It's position of authority. You guys also make an error with "firstborn" by claiming it means Jesus was the first created. Firstborn is a position of authority, not birth or created. You guys are not serious bible students.

That's an old Watchtower argument, Jesus sitting his own right hand. It's stupid
It's position of authority. You guys also make an error with "firstborn" by claiming it means Jesus was the first created. Firstborn is a position of authority, not birth or created. You guys are not serious bible students.

You listen to those who twist it into the confusion of 34,000 different religions claiming to be Christian--one is. 1Cor 1:10)-- there is no doubt whatsoever Collosians 1:15,16 is about the beginning creation.
Jesus was created first and last direct. He tells you so at Proverbs 8--you don't know him to recognize him. It is not God speaking.

You listen to those who twist it into the confusion of 34,000 different religions claiming to be Christian--one is. 1Cor 1:10)-- there is no doubt whatsoever Collosians 1:15,16 is about the beginning creation.
Jesus was created first and last direct. He tells you so at Proverbs 8--you don't know him to recognize him. It is not God speaking.
Scripture is clear in Colossians that all things were created by Jesus. You're gonna have to reconcile Revelation chapter one verses 7 and 8 before you go further with me. There aren't two there. There is one. Jesus is Almighty God, the First and the Last. I'm not saying Jesus is the Father. You will have to come to the awakening that the Father is God and Jesus is God.

Scripture is clear in Colossians that all things were created by Jesus. You're gonna have to reconcile Revelation chapter one verses 7 and 8 before you go further with me. There aren't two there. There is one. Jesus is Almighty God, the First and the Last. I'm not saying Jesus is the Father. You will have to come to the awakening that the Father is God and Jesus is God.

Then how come Jesus doesn't know he is God??? John 20:17, Rev 3:12. Or if Jesus does know he is God, could you explain to all How Jesus is God, Yet has a God--but there is only one God?

Then how come Jesus doesn't know he is God??? John 20:17, Rev 3:12. Or if Jesus does know he is God, could you explain to all How Jesus is God, Yet has a God--but there is only one God?
The Scriptures explain how Jesus is God. Study the Scriptures, not the Watchtower. Your first move would be to leave the Watchtower and find a spirit-filled church. Pray for The Lord Jesus and the Holy Spirit to lead you. Phillipians 2:5-8 is a very powerful verse. It's saying Jesus was God before he became a man. That's Scripture. Revelation chapter one is quoting Isaiah, "The First and the Last". There is only One first and last. Jehovah is Jesus. Jesus said God is Spirit. The only way you can "see" God is through Jesus Christ. Scripture says Jesus has revealed God. I understand it can be confusing. It's even more confusing when a person listens to liars and deceivers like the Watchtower.

Last edited:

The Scriptures explain how Jesus is God. Study the Scriptures, not the Watchtower. Your first move would be to leave the Watchtower and find a spirit-filled church. Pray for The Lord Jesus and the Holy Spirit to lead you. Phillipians 2:5-8 is a very powerful verse. It's saying Jesus was God before he became a man. That's Scripture. Revelation chapter one is quoting Isaiah, "The First and the Last". There is only One first and last. Jehovah is Jesus. Jesus said God is Spirit. The only way you can "see" God is through Jesus Christ. Scripture says Jesus has revealed God. I understand it can be confusing. It's even more confusing when a person listens to liars and deceivers like the Watchtower.

Those that love Jesus--LISTEN TO HIM-- John 20:17, Rev 3:12-- I am glad my teachers do.

Those that love Jesus--LISTEN TO HIM-- John 20:17, Rev 3:12-- I am glad my teachers do.
The Watchtower is a lie and a false prophet. The Scriptures tell us that anyone that claims to be a prophet of God and makes one mistake is a liar. Trust the Scriptures and the Holy Spirit.
BIBLE VERSES ABOUT FALSE PROPHETS

The Watchtower is a lie and a false prophet. The Scriptures tell us that anyone that claims to be a prophet of God and makes one mistake is a liar. Trust the Scriptures and the Holy Spirit.

They don't claim to be a prophet. Every mortal on earth errs daily--You need look again.

They don't claim to be a prophet. Every mortal on earth errs daily--You need look again.
I have been looking. I've been studying the Watchtower for over 30 years. I'm not doing this to hurt you, but to help you. Read this very carefully.
Discussion of Watchtower claims to be Jehovah's Prophet

I have been looking. I've been studying the Watchtower for over 30 years. I'm not doing this to hurt you, but to help you. Read this very carefully.

Were you ever a baptized JW? You cannot help me. All that know Jesus, know the JW teachers are his. I have studied over 50 years looked at many different religions--the teachings of Jesus in every translation on earth prove the JW teachers are correct. Many think they know what Jesus taught, but they do not. Not correctly.

Were you ever a baptized JW? You cannot help me. All that know Jesus, know the JW teachers are his. I have studied over 50 years looked at many different religions--the teachings of Jesus in every translation on earth prove the JW teachers are correct. Many think they know what Jesus taught, but they do not. Not correctly.
How do you know the Watchtower is teaching you correctly, especially with all the evidence I've shown you that they lie.

How do you know the Watchtower is teaching you correctly, especially with all the evidence I've shown you that they lie.

They made errors, they keep looking for the errors and correct them when they find them. That action proves truth is what they want. It cleaned out many goats along the way.
In Jesus day-the watchers saw a hand pick apostle sell the son of God for 30 pieces of silver. Was the religion wrong? No. There is no perfection in mortal man. Gods chosen religion and teachers were apostocised at that time as well. Satans #1 job--attack Jesus seed-relentless--he has the rest already mislead.

They made errors, they keep looking for the errors and correct them when they find them. That action proves truth is what they want. It cleaned out many goats along the way.
In Jesus day-the watchers saw a hand pick apostle sell the son of God for 30 pieces of silver. Was the religion wrong? No. There is no perfection in mortal man. Gods chosen religion and teachers were apostocised at that time as well. Satans #1 job--attack Jesus seed-relentless--he has the rest already mislead.
I just showed you their own publications where the watchtower claimed to be the prophet of God in the earth these days. I also showed you in Scripture that when a prophet lies they are to be put to death. You've been lied to. The Bible never lies to you. Jesus and the Holy Spirit never lie. Therefore, the watchtower is a liar. There is no such thing as "God's chosen religion". There is only Jesus. There is no chosen organization such as the watchtower. God is not working through organizations or a select group like the watchtower. God works through people that have the Holy Spirit and the teachers in the watchtower do not have the Holy Spirit. You've been indoctrinated, and I'm sorry for that. Open your heart and mind to the Scriptures and ask God to fill you with the Holy Spirit and show you the truth. It's certainly not in the watchtower. I'm signing off with this last message to you. No more on this topic. God bless you in your journey.

Last edited:

I just showed you their own publications where the watchtower claimed to be the prophet of God in the earth these days. I also showed you in Scripture that when a prophet lies they are to be put to death. You've been lied to. The Bible never lies to you. Jesus and the Holy Spirit never lie. Therefore, the watchtower is a liar. There is no such thing as "God's chosen religion". There is only Jesus. There is no chosen organization such as the watchtower. God is not working through organizations or a select group like the watchtower. God works through people that have the Holy Spirit and the teachers in the watchtower do not have the Holy Spirit. You've been indoctrinated, and I'm sorry for that. Open your heart and mind to the Scriptures and ask God to fill you with the Holy Spirit and show you the truth. It's certainly not in the watchtower. I'm signing off with this last message to you. No more on this topic. God bless you in your journey.

They were in error and do not teach that anymore--They made correction, its all anyone can do. Its all God requires--make correction of errors.
I have studied-religions, the bible( different translations) and Jesus for about 50years--The teachings of Jesus in every translation on earth say the JW teachers are correct--Few even know what Jesus actually taught. Religious dogmas and traditions get in the way.

They were in error and do not teach that anymore--They made correction, its all anyone can do. Its all God requires--make correction of errors.
I have studied-religions, the bible( different translations) and Jesus for about 50years--The teachings of Jesus in every translation on earth say the JW teachers are correct--Few even know what Jesus actually taught. Religious dogmas and traditions get in the way.
You're still not getting it. They claimed to be the prophet of God. This is serious. Anyone or any organization that claims to be the prophet of God and makes a mistake isn't a prophet of God. The old testament said they should be killed. You can't just excuse them by saying they made a mistake and then keep listening to them. I pray you learn to really read your bible and the Holy Spirit fills you.

You're still not getting it. They claimed to be the prophet of God. This is serious. Anyone or any organization that claims to be the prophet of God and makes a mistake isn't a prophet of God. The old testament said they should be killed. You can't just excuse them by saying they made a mistake and then keep listening to them. I pray you learn to really read your bible and the Holy Spirit fills you.

Those people are dead. They do not teach that now.

Forum List

Back