What was a reason for God to sacrifice His Son?

Pic thinks that the "priestly class" in the temple were the money changers-----so profoundly ignorant

Your words match the Pharisees-- They were teaching that Jesus and the apostles couldn't possibly be teachers they did not attend the schools of men. Jesus' real teachers do not need the schools of men. Jesus promised he would send the holy spirit to remind them and comfort them. God corrected the errors found in every trinity translation through the teachers Jesus appointed on earth.
Trinity translations teach 2 different Gods. 1Cor 8:6--Paul teaches only the Father is God. Jesus does as well-John 17:1-6,26
Nope, you're deceived. Who translated the NWT?

I just asked you to believe Jesus and you say I am deceived-- You live in darkness-2Cor 4:4-- Paul is a real teacher appointed by Jesus, He couldn't teach a trinity at 1Cor 8:6--Why?

Who would have translated it in Jesus day--The Israelite spiritual leaders who were apostocised at the time or God?
You're isolating scripture, and that is exactly what the Watchtower does to build their false teaching. In the Gospel of John, Jesus said He would send the Holy Spirit and "HE" would teach us. Jesus said the Holy Spirit is a person, not a force like that Watchtower teaches. You still haven't answered my question. Who translated the NWT? Are you going to answer it or not?

The Father has a personal name-YHWH(Jehovah-- The son has a personal name-Jesus---The holy spirt= 0

The Father receives worship, In trinity translations Jesus receives worship--- Holy spirit= 0

The Father receives honor and glory, He shares it with the son---Holy spirit= 0

Many major passages in NT concerning Father and son---Holy spirit=0 Like this super important one--John 17:1-6,26--While in prayer to his Father, Jesus clearly teaches--The one who sent him = THE ONLY TRUE GOD( John 5:30) and teaches verse 3-One MUST know the Father as the only true God and know Jesus( 2 beings)---Holy spirit= 0--verse 6= YHWH(Jehovah) 26= YHWH(Jehovah)

Why?
Who translated the NWT?

The bible shows clear how it works--All things truth originates with Jehovah, it goes through Jesus, Through holy spirit to the teachers Jesus appointed, then fed to the flock. In the case of the NWT--it worked the same. God corrected the errors found in trinity translationsssssss

Please answer post# 1238

Nope, you're deceived. Who translated the NWT?

I just asked you to believe Jesus and you say I am deceived-- You live in darkness-2Cor 4:4-- Paul is a real teacher appointed by Jesus, He couldn't teach a trinity at 1Cor 8:6--Why?

Who would have translated it in Jesus day--The Israelite spiritual leaders who were apostocised at the time or God?
You're isolating scripture, and that is exactly what the Watchtower does to build their false teaching. In the Gospel of John, Jesus said He would send the Holy Spirit and "HE" would teach us. Jesus said the Holy Spirit is a person, not a force like that Watchtower teaches. You still haven't answered my question. Who translated the NWT? Are you going to answer it or not?

The Father has a personal name-YHWH(Jehovah-- The son has a personal name-Jesus---The holy spirt= 0

The Father receives worship, In trinity translations Jesus receives worship--- Holy spirit= 0

Many major passages in NT concerning Father and son---Holy spirit=0 Like this super important one--John 17:1-6,26--While in prayer to his Father, Jesus clearly teaches--The one who sent him = THE ONLY TRUE GOD( John 5:30) and teaches verse 3-One MUST know the Father as the only true God and know Jesus( 2 beings)---Holy spirit= 0--verse 6= YHWH(Jehovah) 26= YHWH(Jehovah)

Why?
Who translated the NWT?

The bible shows clear how it works--All things truth originates with Jehovah, it goes through Jesus, Through holy spirit to the teachers Jesus appointed, then fed to the flock. In the case of the NWT--it worked the same. God corrected the errors found in trinity translationsssssss

Please answer post# 1238
Answer my question, which I asked repeatedly without a reply. Who translated the NWT? Give us their names.

Last edited:

Why?
Who translated the NWT?

Please answer post# 1238
Answer my question, which I asked repeatedly without a reply. Who translated the NWT? Give us their names.

some guy named "john" in a mushroom fueled recap of
Daniel's delusions and Ezekiel's spinning wheels in the
"book of revulsions"

Why?
Who translated the NWT?

Please answer post# 1238

If those names are available--you can look them up. If not, no one can.

Why?
Who translated the NWT?

Please answer post# 1238

Yes, they're available. You really should look them up because there were 4 or 5 guys and only one had any knowledge of elementary Greek and Hebrew. Basially, what they did was take the scriptures and twist them to fit the watchtower cult. That's why the watchtower has their own bible. It's a lie.

Why?
Who translated the NWT?

Please answer post# 1238

Yes, they're available. You really should look them up because there were 4 or 5 guys and only one had any knowledge of elementary Greek and Hebrew. Basially, what they did was take the scriptures and twist them to fit the watchtower cult. That's why the watchtower has their own bible. It's a lie.

Facts of Israelite God worship history and the teachings of Jesus in every translation on earth back the JW teachers. Few know what Jesus actually taught--Most are lied to and told-Elohim = Gods for the true living God--It does not ever in the Hebrew language-- I am that I am = error in the Hebrew language--I will be what I will be is more correct in the Hebrew language, but you already know this enough of Hebrew and greek to be able to judge the work of the NWT. Why don't you tell your teachers these facts of Hebrew and ask why they are deceiving all using mistranslated Hebrew?

Who translated the NWT?

Please answer post# 1238

Facts of Israelite God worship history and the teachings of Jesus in every translation on earth back the JW teachers. Few know what Jesus actually taught--Most are lied to and told-Elohim = Gods for the true living God--It does not ever in the Hebrew language-- I am that I am = error in the Hebrew language--I will be what I will be is more correct in the Hebrew language, but you already know this enough of Hebrew and greek to be able to judge the work of the NWT. Why don't you tell your teachers these facts of Hebrew and ask why they are deceiving all using mistranslated Hebrew?
If few know what Jesus actually taught, then how do you know the Watchtower is telling you the truth? My teacher is the Holy Spirit.

Please answer post# 1238

If few know what Jesus actually taught, then how do you know the Watchtower is telling you the truth? My teacher is the Holy Spirit.

all 34,000 disunified Christian religion claims to be lead by Holy spirt--It must really be confused or--Only 1 single religion has Jesus and holy spirit and they are in union= reality.

Eeryone who ever told me that I asked these 2 points--I have never received an answer---WHO or what is the 7 headed beast with 10 horns and the 2 horned beast of Rev 13?

all 34,000 disunified Christian religion claims to be lead by Holy spirt--It must really be confused or--Only 1 single religion has Jesus and holy spirit and they are in union= reality.

Eeryone who ever told me that I asked these 2 points--I have never received an answer---WHO or what is the 7 headed beast with 10 horns and the 2 horned beast of Rev 13?
You still don't get it. There is no such thing as one true religion or one true organization. That term can't be found in the scriptures. There is only Jesus. Now, tell me, by what name are we saved according to Scripture? What name is above all names according to Scripture? To what name according to Scripture shall every knee bow?

You still don't get it. There is no such thing as one true religion or one true organization. That term can't be found in the scriptures. There is only Jesus. Now, tell me, by what name are we saved according to Scripture? What name is above all names according to Scripture? To what name according to Scripture shall every knee bow?

I thought that was a Christmas carol

Yes one Jesus--The REAL Jesus sends his true followers to his Father. One religion-1Cor 1:10-- same in the OT-- one religion. With one truth, only one religion is needed--No chance for a mass of confusion to pop up as satan' religions do.

Does that mean your Holy spirit does not know the answer I posed to you?

Yes one Jesus--The REAL Jesus sends his true followers to his Father. One religion-1Cor 1:10-- same in the OT-- one religion. With one truth, only one religion is needed--No chance for a mass of confusion to pop up as satan' religions do.
And that ONE is Jesus, not an organization. That's what Scripture teaches.

Don’t play games, this is serious business. Your organization is a false prophet. I have faith in Jesus, not an organization. You're the one following a false prophet.

And that ONE is Jesus, not an organization. That's what Scripture teaches.

And all that know the real Jesus, knows that in Revelation he speaks to 7 different congregations= one religion. That he is with.

Don’t play games, this is serious business. Your organization is a false prophet. I have faith in Jesus, not an organization. You're the one following a false prophet.

Har-mageddon is not a false prophecy--Its a real life prophecy that God assured will occur--A false prophecy does not originate with God and never comes true. Trying to put a date on a real prophecy was their error. They corrected doing that.
All that know the real Jesus, knows he is the head of one single religion here on earth and he promised to appoint his teachers on earth here in these last days. So you do not have the real Jesus unless you know those bible facts.

Har-mageddon is not a false prophecy--Its a real life prophecy that God assured will occur--A false prophecy does not originate with God and never comes true. Trying to put a date on a real prophecy was their error. They corrected doing that.
All that know the real Jesus, knows he is the head of one single religion here on earth and he promised to appoint his teachers on earth here in these last days. So you do not have the real Jesus unless you know those bible facts.
I have the real Jesus. Do you? What is the name above all names?

Jehovah made the name Jesus above all other names. Jehovah does it all, the only source of power, he does it through Jesus( Acts 2:22) Jesus name could never be above above Gods name.
Did I show you the 6 important teachings from Jesus? He pointed all that go to him to his Father.

Jehovah made the name Jesus above all other names. Jehovah does it all, the only source of power, he does it through Jesus( Acts 2:22) Jesus name could never be above above Gods name.
Did I show you the 6 important teachings from Jesus? He pointed all that go to him to his Father.
Jesus did it all. Jesus died on the cross for you. The name of Jesus is above every name, even Jehovah. Jesus is Jehovah. When you realize that, you'll be free. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The Father and Jesus are God. One God.

Forum List

Back