What was a reason for God to sacrifice His Son?

How do you know the Watchtower is teaching you correctly, especially with all the evidence I've shown you that they lie.

They made errors, they keep looking for the errors and correct them when they find them. That action proves truth is what they want. It cleaned out many goats along the way.
In Jesus day-the watchers saw a hand pick apostle sell the son of God for 30 pieces of silver. Was the religion wrong? No. There is no perfection in mortal man. Gods chosen religion and teachers were apostocised at that time as well. Satans #1 job--attack Jesus seed-relentless--he has the rest already mislead.
I just showed you their own publications where the watchtower claimed to be the prophet of God in the earth these days. I also showed you in Scripture that when a prophet lies they are to be put to death. You've been lied to. The Bible never lies to you. Jesus and the Holy Spirit never lie. Therefore, the watchtower is a liar. There is no such thing as "God's chosen religion". There is only Jesus. There is no chosen organization such as the watchtower. God is not working through organizations or a select group like the watchtower. God works through people that have the Holy Spirit and the teachers in the watchtower do not have the Holy Spirit. You've been indoctrinated, and I'm sorry for that. Open your heart and mind to the Scriptures and ask God to fill you with the Holy Spirit and show you the truth. It's certainly not in the watchtower. I'm signing off with this last message to you. No more on this topic. God bless you in your journey.

They were in error and do not teach that anymore--They made correction, its all anyone can do. Its all God requires--make correction of errors.
I have studied-religions, the bible( different translations) and Jesus for about 50years--The teachings of Jesus in every translation on earth say the JW teachers are correct--Few even know what Jesus actually taught. Religious dogmas and traditions get in the way.
You're still not getting it. They claimed to be the prophet of God. This is serious. Anyone or any organization that claims to be the prophet of God and makes a mistake isn't a prophet of God. The old testament said they should be killed. You can't just excuse them by saying they made a mistake and then keep listening to them. I pray you learn to really read your bible and the Holy Spirit fills you.

Those people are dead. They do not teach that now.
You're still using their corrupt bible.

Facts say you are in error. When the protestants translated-had Catholicism translating to go by. The originals were gone. They didn't allow any to read the bible except upper clergy for nearly 1000 years after the councils were held. It was kept in latin, they burned men alive for trying to translate to the language of the day. No one had a clue by the time others translated-- They did not fix the errors or the alterations to fit false council teachings such as a trinity god. No trinity was being taught at the first council of Nicea in 325, it was added later at another council. 2 tiny errors to mislead billions--1)a capitol G God in the last line of John 1:1 and worship to a mortal Jesus are errors.

So either one puts their eternal life into The NWT or into Catholicism translating. The protestants had no clue they did not fix it.

They made errors, they keep looking for the errors and correct them when they find them. That action proves truth is what they want. It cleaned out many goats along the way.
In Jesus day-the watchers saw a hand pick apostle sell the son of God for 30 pieces of silver. Was the religion wrong? No. There is no perfection in mortal man. Gods chosen religion and teachers were apostocised at that time as well. Satans #1 job--attack Jesus seed-relentless--he has the rest already mislead.
I just showed you their own publications where the watchtower claimed to be the prophet of God in the earth these days. I also showed you in Scripture that when a prophet lies they are to be put to death. You've been lied to. The Bible never lies to you. Jesus and the Holy Spirit never lie. Therefore, the watchtower is a liar. There is no such thing as "God's chosen religion". There is only Jesus. There is no chosen organization such as the watchtower. God is not working through organizations or a select group like the watchtower. God works through people that have the Holy Spirit and the teachers in the watchtower do not have the Holy Spirit. You've been indoctrinated, and I'm sorry for that. Open your heart and mind to the Scriptures and ask God to fill you with the Holy Spirit and show you the truth. It's certainly not in the watchtower. I'm signing off with this last message to you. No more on this topic. God bless you in your journey.

They were in error and do not teach that anymore--They made correction, its all anyone can do. Its all God requires--make correction of errors.
I have studied-religions, the bible( different translations) and Jesus for about 50years--The teachings of Jesus in every translation on earth say the JW teachers are correct--Few even know what Jesus actually taught. Religious dogmas and traditions get in the way.
You're still not getting it. They claimed to be the prophet of God. This is serious. Anyone or any organization that claims to be the prophet of God and makes a mistake isn't a prophet of God. The old testament said they should be killed. You can't just excuse them by saying they made a mistake and then keep listening to them. I pray you learn to really read your bible and the Holy Spirit fills you.

The New world translation fixed the errors.
Some Greek scholars say the NWT is the best ever--the unbias ones. The trinity Greek scholars say its not.

Some Greek scholars say the NWT is the best ever--the unbias ones. The trinity Greek scholars say its not.
Give me the names of the Greek scholars that say the NWT is the best ever translation.

Lets see..
Their translation;

As for the appearance of the wheels and their construction: their appearance was like the gleaming of beryl. And the four had the same likeness, their appearance and construction being as it were a wheel within a wheel. When they went, they went in any of their four directions without turning as they went. And their rims were tall and awesome, and the rims of all four were full of eyes all around.

your translation:

The appearance of the wheels and their work was like unto the colour of a beryl: and they four had one likeness: and their appearance and their work was as it were a wheel in the middle of a wheel. When they went, they went upon their four sides: and they turned not when they went. As for their rings, they were so high that they were dreadful; and their rings were full of eyes round about them four.

The Jewish translation;

The appearance of the wheels and their work was like unto the colour of a beryl; and they four had one likeness; and their appearance and their work was as it were a wheel within a wheel. When they went, they went toward their four sides; they turned not when they went. As for their rings, they were high and they were dreadful; and they four had their rings full of eyes round about.

Guess what.

You all translated 'ayin, as meaning eyes, a mistake. "Ayin which means eyes in hebrew also denotes colors...

The rims of the wheels are covered in many colors, not many eyes....Hope that helps...

Last edited:

Give me the names of the Greek scholars that say the NWT is the best ever translation.

I don't know their names. You can google things like anyone else.

Lets see..
Their translation;

As for the appearance of the wheels and their construction: their appearance was like the gleaming of beryl. And the four had the same likeness, their appearance and construction being as it were a wheel within a wheel. When they went, they went in any of their four directions without turning as they went. And their rims were tall and awesome, and the rims of all four were full of eyes all around.

your translation:

The appearance of the wheels and their work was like unto the colour of a beryl: and they four had one likeness: and their appearance and their work was as it were a wheel in the middle of a wheel. When they went, they went upon their four sides: and they turned not when they went. As for their rings, they were so high that they were dreadful; and their rings were full of eyes round about them four.

The Jewish translation;

The appearance of the wheels and their work was like unto the colour of a beryl; and they four had one likeness; and their appearance and their work was as it were a wheel within a wheel. When they went, they went toward their four sides; they turned not when they went. As for their rings, they were high and they were dreadful; and they four had their rings full of eyes round about.

Guess what.

You all translated 'ayin, as meaning eyes, a mistake. "Ayin which means eyes in hebrew also denotes colors...

The rims of the wheels are covered in many colors, not many eyes....Hope that helps...

Who says?

So you're lying to me. Seems to be a Watchtower trait.

God knows I am not lying.
Maybe you should ask your trinity scholars why the facts of Israelite God worship history and the teachings of Jesus teach--1Corinthians 8:6--There is one God-to ALL the Father.
Ask them how God went from a single being God to a trinity god.
The trinity scholars know 100%--From Moses on up until this very day, in every synagogue and temple of Judaism, taught, served and worshipped, a single being God named-YHWH(Jehovah)-- Taught to Matthew Mark, Luke Peter--and Jesus his first 30 years attending the places of worship. Not one of them ever refuted that God--They taught it
John 20:17, Rev 3:12--2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 15:24-28)--1Peter 1:3-- Rev 1:6
Could be the most taught truth in the NT--Jesus has a God-his Father.
A capitol G God in the last line of John 1:1--makes it read in simple English--And God was with God in the 2nd line. Impossible--There is One God.
Their translations give worship to a mortal Jesus as well= no--Not even the angels get worship the bible teaches--no mortal does.
Those are both main legs they stand on and they are error.

Last edited:

God knows I am not lying.
Well, you stated many Greek scholars claim the NWT is one of the best translations. Okay, give me their names so I can check them out. If you can't, then I have to assume your full of beans.

Lets see..
Their translation;

your translation:

The Jewish translation;

Guess what.

Who says?

I do..

Lets see..
Their translation;

your translation:

The Jewish translation;

Guess what.

Who says?

I do..

It really doesn't have much to concern ones entrance into Gods kingdom.
It seems your thoughts might be correct, but different languages carried different flavors of meaning when translated to English. And may have been difficult to see it your way from the flavor of the original language--afterall-- 3 translators on one side and you on one side. Their are alterations and errors in every trinity translation on earth.

Lets see..
Their translation;

your translation:

The Jewish translation;

Guess what.

Who says?

I do..

It seems your thoughts might be correct, but different languages carried different flavors of meaning when translated to English. And may have been difficult to see it your way from the flavor of the original language--afterall-- 3 translators on one side and you on one side. Their are alterations and errors in every trinity translation on earth.

Okay, show me the alterations and the errors.

Lets see..
Their translation;

your translation:

The Jewish translation;

Guess what.

Who says?

I do..

Yeah well there is the exact same error in yours..

The point being when it comes down to it, there is nothing like a first hand experience. Without it, as in this case, the best you can do is guess, and even guessing falls short. Even though the odds were fifty fifty, you all still got it wrong.

Reading about someone else who was kicked by a mule is nothing at all like being kicked by a mule..

The point being when it comes down to it, there is nothing like a first hand experience.
Which is exactly how I have confirmed mine. First hand experience.

Confirmed what? Your beliefs in an edible mangod? What first hand experience confirmed your belief?

Did you see a wheel within a wheel, so to speak, with its rim covered in many colors?

If you didn't see that you have only had a first hand experience of your imagination.

Last edited:
Lets see..
Their translation;

your translation:

The Jewish translation;

Guess what.

Who says?

I do..

Okay, show me the alterations and the errors.

The Hebrew statement- I am that I am does not translate that. I will be what I will be is more correct.
Elohim-In Hebrew=NEVER plural-gods for the true living God--God singular is correct.

nearly 6800 spots in Ot alone-YHWH(Jehovah) was removed and-GOD or LORD all capitols was put in its place.

John 1:1--A capitol G God in the last line is error--Otherwise makes the 2nd line read--And God was with God. Impossible, there is one God.

Worship to a mortal Jesus = Error.

Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in paradise= error
Truly I tell you today, you will be with me in paradise= correct.
The bible is clear-Jesus was in Hades( grave) for 3 days--he could not be in paradise the first day.
There are some for you to think about.

The point being when it comes down to it, there is nothing like a first hand experience.

If you did, then you would be able to demonstrate how you confirmed that experience.

You most certainly wouldn't be worshiping a three for the price of one mangod.
It was during the Eucharist. He was present in the Host.

I always chuckle to myself - not bad naturedly - when people who claim they experience the Spirit of God but reject the concept of the Trinity.

Confirmed what? Your beliefs in an edible mangod? What first hand experience confirmed your belief?

Did you see a wheel within a wheel, so to speak, with its rim covered in many colors?

If you didn't see that you have only had a first hand experience of your imagination.
You want confirmation?

He gave me a full measure of the spirit and it was too much for me to handle and I asked him to take it away. I'm pretty sure he was teaching me a lesson. How's that for confirmation?

Lets see..
Their translation;

your translation:

The Jewish translation;

Guess what.

Who says?

I do..

Yeah well there is the exact same error in yours..

The point being when it comes down to it, there is nothing like a first hand experience. Without it, as in this case, the best you can do is guess, and even guessing falls short. Even though the odds were fifty fifty, you all still got it wrong.

Reading about someone else who was kicked by a mule is nothing at all like being kicked by a mule..

trinity translations teach 2 different gods that is the point--those will be kicked by a mule. Most chose the wrong one--Paul explains who God is to all at 1Corinthians 8:6-- There is one God to ALL the Father--includes Jesus( John 20:17, Rev 3:12)-- It just takes believing Jesus.

Forum List

Back