What was a reason for God to sacrifice His Son?

What sword did Jesus bring?.

The sword is a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine. :wine:

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

From his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to smite the nations.

Take this cup of wine and drink it. This is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant."

"Just art thou in these thy judgments thou Holy One who art and wast; for they shed the blood of thy people andof thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink"

I will force your oppressors to eat their own flesh and make them drunk on their own blood as if with new wine. Then all flesh shall know that I, the Lord, am your savior and your redeemer, the mighty one of Jacob.
Yeah, I already read that. It's why I wrote this. You are two steps behind me. You want it to be about codes for things that occurred back then instead of instruction for how to live life.

Hear the Lord. remain in light.

Instructions for how to live? lol.... read the first commandment...

I didn't say that anything was about codes for things that occurred back then.

I said that the sword that Jesus said that he came to bring is a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine that remains in effect to this day, a sword that was specifically designed by God and handed to Jesus to smite the nations. Its not in some mysterious code. It says that the sword once drunk will make people go insane in plain language. The sword is a curse...Jesus' prayer in Gethsemane shows that it wasn't the will of Jesus to curse the nations. It was the will of God. "For I had lost patience with them and they had come to abhor me."

In revelation 22:3, after Jesus returns triumphant, the devil is bound and gagged, and the kingdom of God is revealed, it says, "No longer will there be any curse" .

What curse will there no longer be if not the sword, a curse in a cup of wine, sealed in blood, that Jesus sent through the nations ?

Remember, there is no longer any curse only for those who enter Gods kingdom, but outside are dogs sorcerers idolators and everyone who loves and practices deceit.

"
He who leads into captivity shall go into captivity; he who lives by the sword shall die by the sword."

Last edited:
If you did, then you would be able to demonstrate how you confirmed that experience.

You most certainly wouldn't be worshiping a three for the price of one mangod.
It was during the Eucharist. He was present in the Host.

I always chuckle to myself - not bad naturedly - when people who claim they experience the Spirit of God but reject the concept of the Trinity.

Teach us all how God has a God yet there is one God?? John 20:17, Rev 3:12
You can believe anything you want.

You can even worship your faith of subordinating the faith of others. How's that?

Your own translation has proved the many errors in your religion. Jesus is the King of kings, sitting on a throne in heaven--he is not in any carved graven image like the carved image behind the pulpit, or in a icon little piece of metal( cross)-- The OT condemns the use of them along with statues. It was a dishonor( sin)for a jewish male to have long hair. Your religion has been portraying Jesus as a sinner to the world for centuries in their pictures of him.
The bible teaches--Call no man Father--speaking in a spiritual teacher sense--Yet your religion does it.. Your own bible condemns your religion.
What part of what I last told you did you not understand?

I find you behavior to be no different than hobelim's.

I presented facts to you. What will your answer be to Jesus when he asks why you served a religion that refused to listen? And by their traditions have mislead many.

I always chuckle to myself - not bad naturedly - when people who claim they experience the Spirit of God but reject the concept of the Trinity.

You can even worship your faith of subordinating the faith of others. How's that?

Your own translation has proved the many errors in your religion. Jesus is the King of kings, sitting on a throne in heaven--he is not in any carved graven image like the carved image behind the pulpit, or in a icon little piece of metal( cross)-- The OT condemns the use of them along with statues. It was a dishonor( sin)for a jewish male to have long hair. Your religion has been portraying Jesus as a sinner to the world for centuries in their pictures of him.
The bible teaches--Call no man Father--speaking in a spiritual teacher sense--Yet your religion does it.. Your own bible condemns your religion.

I presented facts to you. What will your answer be to Jesus when he asks why you served a religion that refused to listen? And by their traditions have mislead many.
You mean like the Watchtower? Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life, not any religion or organization. Read your bible.

The Messiah came in fulfillment of Jewish prophecy for God to send someone to clear up the confusion over the divine commands, showing where wrong and right and judgment lie, clearing the way to eternal life, and instead of following his instructions they set aside the divine commands completely and built churches all over the world where they worship Jesus as if he was a god and then ritually celebrate his torture and death. Then, historically, on their off hours they set about to persecute torture kill criminalize or discredit anyone who has the substance to call them out...

Its insane actually.

There are only two possibilities. Either a person has been duped into putting their faith in poisonous mind numbing lies or their religious devotion is a deliberate desecration of the teachings of Jesus and an open and defiant demonstration of pure hatred for God.

Last edited:

You mean like the Watchtower? Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life, not any religion or organization. Read your bible.

Everyone who has read the bible knows 100% --Jesus appointed his teachers on earth here in these last days( Matt 24:45)--One must be taught by them. And in revelation, Jesus speaks to 7 congregations, proving he is with one religion. That is the way Jesus showed everyone. Why are you standing in opposition to that direction?

The Messiah came in fulfillment of Jewish prophecy for God to send someone to clear up the confusion over the divine commands, showing where wrong and right and judgment lie, clearing the way to eternal life, and instead of following his instructions they set aside the divine commands completely and built churches all over the world where they worship Jesus as if he was a god and then ritually celebrate his torture and death. Then, historically, on their off hours they set about to persecute torture kill criminalize or discredit anyone who has the substance to call them out...

Its insane actually.

There are only two possibilities. Either a person has been duped into putting their faith in poisonous mind numbing lies or their religious devotion is a deliberate desecration of the teachings of Jesus and an open and defiant demonstration of pure hatred for God.

You have described all the false religion on earth. Jesus assures all he is with one single religion. It has these teachers he appointed-Matt 24:45-47-- You bet the world does not like it.

Everyone who has read the bible knows 100% --Jesus appointed his teachers on earth here in these last days( Matt 24:45)--One must be taught by them. And in revelation, Jesus speaks to 7 congregations, proving he is with one religion. That is the way Jesus showed everyone. Why are you standing in opposition to that direction?
The ministry of teacher is a gift of the Holy Spirit, not an organization.
Spiritual Gift of Teaching | Spiritual Gifts Test

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

Take this cup of wine and drink it. This is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant."

"Just art thou in these thy judgments thou Holy One who art and wast; for they shed the blood of thy people andof thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink"

I will force your oppressors to eat their own flesh and make them drunk on their own blood as if with new wine. Then all flesh shall know that I, the Lord, am your savior and your redeemer, the mighty one of Jacob.
Yeah, I already read that. It's why I wrote this. You are two steps behind me. You want it to be about codes for things that occurred back then instead of instruction for how to live life.

I said that the sword that Jesus said that he came to bring is a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine that remains in effect to this day, a sword that was specifically designed by God and handed to Jesus to smite the nations. Its not in some mysterious code. It says that the sword once drunk will make people go insane in plain language. The sword is a curse...Jesus' prayer in Gethsemane shows that it wasn't the will of Jesus to curse the nations. It was the will of God. "For I had lost patience with them and they had come to abhor me."

In revelation 22:3, after Jesus returns triumphant, the devil is bound and gagged, and the kingdom of God is revealed, it says, "No longer will there be any curse" .

What curse will there no longer be if not the sword, a curse in a cup of wine, sealed in blood, that Jesus sent through the nations ?

Remember, there is no longer any curse only for those who enter Gods kingdom, but outside are dogs sorcerers idolators and everyone who loves and practices deceit.

"
He who leads into captivity shall go into captivity; he who lives by the sword shall die by the sword."
You spoke of they were writing in code about the current events of their time, Hobelim.

Yes, instructions for how to live and how not to live. Which are entirely more useful than your belief that the Bible only pertains to events in their time.

Your bastardization of scripture has no basis or foundation in reality. I asked you once how you knew these things. Do you remember? Do you want to tell me again how you know these things?

"
You spoke of they were writing in code about the current events of their time, Hobelim.

Yes, instructions for how to live and how not to live. Which are entirely more useful than your belief that the Bible only pertains to events in their time.

Your bastardization of scripture has no basis or foundation in reality. I asked you once how you knew these things. Do you remember? Do you want to tell me again how you know these things?

I never said that the bible only pertains to events in their time. I said the times during which the books of the bible were written were times of brutal oppression, conquest, or exile, when there was no such thing as freedom of expression and people were maimed imprisoned or killed on a daily basis for trivial reasons. So Jesus spoke in code. Does this shock you? He even says so in plain language, John 16:25, " till now I have been using figures of speech."

I said the sword that Jesus came to bring was a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine and posted the scriptural confirmation and basis for such a revelation.

To Jesus his disciples and the authors of the gospels who witness the destruction of Judea where hundreds of thousands of Jews were slaughtered, the nations, YOU, were the enemy.

No foundation in reality? lol.....

Then why, since day one, does everyone who drinks from that cup of fiery wine that Jesus sent through the nations immediately go insane? That is a historical reality, and a continuing verifiable reality. You prove it every time you post.

You want to know how I know these things? You should wonder why you don't.

I consider it rather obvious. It is not possible that billions of people for thousands of years missed something so obvious unless comprehension was denied by God and I could never in a million years have revealed this to you unless comprehension was given to me by God.

"Just art thou in these thy judgments thou Holy One who art and wast; for they shed the blood of thy people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink"

Last edited:

"

You believers can't even agree on anything god related, so how do you expect non-believers to agree with you?

"

I never said that the bible only pertains to events in their time. I said the times during which the books of the bible were written were times of brutal oppression, conquest, or exile, when there was no such thing as freedom of expression and people were maimed imprisoned or killed on a daily basis for trivial reasons. So Jesus spoke in code. Does this shock you? He even says so in plain language, John 16:25, " till now I have been using figures of speech."

I said the sword that Jesus came to bring was a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine and posted the scriptural confirmation and basis for such a revelation.

To Jesus his disciples and the authors of the gospels who witness the destruction of Judea where hundreds of thousands of Jews were slaughtered, the nations, YOU, were the enemy.

No foundation in reality? lol.....

Then why, since day one, does everyone who drinks from that cup of fiery wine that Jesus sent through the nations immediately go insane? That is a historical reality, and a continuing verifiable reality. You prove it every time you post.

You want to know how I know these things? You should wonder why you don't.

I consider it rather obvious. It is not possible that billions of people for thousands of years missed something so obvious unless comprehension was denied by God and I could never in a million years have revealed this to you unless comprehension was given to me by God.

"Just art thou in these thy judgments thou Holy One who art and wast; for they shed the blood of thy people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink"
Jesus spoke in parables. But he didn't start out speaking in parables. I know why. You don't.

"

You believers can't even agree on anything god related, so how do you expect non-believers to agree with you?
Objective truth is arrived at through a conflict and confusion process. What you see as weakness, nature uses as a strength.

"

Objective truth is arrived at through a conflict and confusion process. What you see as weakness, nature uses as a strength.
^^^^ Dumbest answer yet.

Didn't Jesus bone Mary Magdalene?
I'm not going to dignify that with a response, Taz. You can better.
Do you think that Jesus only having sex with a woman once means that he didn't like it?
Same answer as before, Taz.
So talking about Jesus having sex makes you uncomfortable?
Not at all. Talking with someone who is behaving disrespectfully about it tells me it would be illogical to have that conversation with that person.

"

^^^^ Dumbest answer yet.
The fact that you don't realize or understand it tells me you have no idea what I am talking about.

Forum List

Back