What was a reason for God to sacrifice His Son?

The sword is a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine. :wine:

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

From his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to smite the nations.

Take this cup of wine and drink it. This is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant."

"Just art thou in these thy judgments thou Holy One who art and wast; for they shed the blood of thy people andof thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink"

I will force your oppressors to eat their own flesh and make them drunk on their own blood as if with new wine. Then all flesh shall know that I, the Lord, am your savior and your redeemer, the mighty one of Jacob.
Yeah, I already read that. It's why I wrote this. You are two steps behind me. You want it to be about codes for things that occurred back then instead of instruction for how to live life.

Hear the Lord. remain in light.

Instructions for how to live? lol.... read the first commandment...

I didn't say that anything was about codes for things that occurred back then.

I said that the sword that Jesus said that he came to bring is a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine that remains in effect to this day, a sword that was specifically designed by God and handed to Jesus to smite the nations. Its not in some mysterious code. It says that the sword once drunk will make people go insane in plain language. The sword is a curse...Jesus' prayer in Gethsemane shows that it wasn't the will of Jesus to curse the nations. It was the will of God. "For I had lost patience with them and they had come to abhor me."

In revelation 22:3, after Jesus returns triumphant, the devil is bound and gagged, and the kingdom of God is revealed, it says, "No longer will there be any curse" .

What curse will there no longer be if not the sword, a curse in a cup of wine, sealed in blood, that Jesus sent through the nations ?

Remember, there is no longer any curse only for those who enter Gods kingdom, but outside are dogs sorcerers idolators and everyone who loves and practices deceit.

"
He who leads into captivity shall go into captivity; he who lives by the sword shall die by the sword."
You spoke of they were writing in code about the current events of their time, Hobelim.

Yes, instructions for how to live and how not to live. Which are entirely more useful than your belief that the Bible only pertains to events in their time.

Your bastardization of scripture has no basis or foundation in reality. I asked you once how you knew these things. Do you remember? Do you want to tell me again how you know these things?

I never said that the bible only pertains to events in their time. I said the times during which the books of the bible were written were times of brutal oppression, conquest, or exile, when there was no such thing as freedom of expression and people were maimed imprisoned or killed on a daily basis for trivial reasons. So Jesus spoke in code. Does this shock you? He even says so in plain language, John 16:25, " till now I have been using figures of speech."

I said the sword that Jesus came to bring was a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine and posted the scriptural confirmation and basis for such a revelation.

To Jesus his disciples and the authors of the gospels who witness the destruction of Judea where hundreds of thousands of Jews were slaughtered, the nations, YOU, were the enemy.

No foundation in reality? lol.....

Then why, since day one, does everyone who drinks from that cup of fiery wine that Jesus sent through the nations immediately go insane? That is a historical reality, and a continuing verifiable reality. You prove it every time you post.

You want to know how I know these things? You should wonder why you don't.

I consider it rather obvious. It is not possible that billions of people for thousands of years missed something so obvious unless comprehension was denied by God and I could never in a million years have revealed this to you unless comprehension was given to me by God.

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

Take this cup of wine and drink it. This is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant."

"Just art thou in these thy judgments thou Holy One who art and wast; for they shed the blood of thy people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink"
Jesus spoke in parables. But he didn't start out speaking in parables. I know why. You don't.

lol... Jesus said that he was using figures of speech after he said everything, after all that crazy talk about coming down from heaven, eating his flesh, the resurrection of the dead, healing the blind, deaf, crippled and paralyzed.

Try all you like but you will not be able to un-see what I have shown you. Even if you keep your face to the ground, it will settle above your head like a flame.

What he closes no man can open and what he opens no man can close. Remember?

Last edited:
Yeah, I already read that. It's why I wrote this. You are two steps behind me. You want it to be about codes for things that occurred back then instead of instruction for how to live life.

I said that the sword that Jesus said that he came to bring is a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine that remains in effect to this day, a sword that was specifically designed by God and handed to Jesus to smite the nations. Its not in some mysterious code. It says that the sword once drunk will make people go insane in plain language. The sword is a curse...Jesus' prayer in Gethsemane shows that it wasn't the will of Jesus to curse the nations. It was the will of God. "For I had lost patience with them and they had come to abhor me."

In revelation 22:3, after Jesus returns triumphant, the devil is bound and gagged, and the kingdom of God is revealed, it says, "No longer will there be any curse" .

What curse will there no longer be if not the sword, a curse in a cup of wine, sealed in blood, that Jesus sent through the nations ?

Remember, there is no longer any curse only for those who enter Gods kingdom, but outside are dogs sorcerers idolators and everyone who loves and practices deceit.

"
He who leads into captivity shall go into captivity; he who lives by the sword shall die by the sword."
You spoke of they were writing in code about the current events of their time, Hobelim.

Yes, instructions for how to live and how not to live. Which are entirely more useful than your belief that the Bible only pertains to events in their time.

Your bastardization of scripture has no basis or foundation in reality. I asked you once how you knew these things. Do you remember? Do you want to tell me again how you know these things?

I never said that the bible only pertains to events in their time. I said the times during which the books of the bible were written were times of brutal oppression, conquest, or exile, when there was no such thing as freedom of expression and people were maimed imprisoned or killed on a daily basis for trivial reasons. So Jesus spoke in code. Does this shock you? He even says so in plain language, John 16:25, " till now I have been using figures of speech."

I said the sword that Jesus came to bring was a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine and posted the scriptural confirmation and basis for such a revelation.

To Jesus his disciples and the authors of the gospels who witness the destruction of Judea where hundreds of thousands of Jews were slaughtered, the nations, YOU, were the enemy.

Then why, since day one, does everyone who drinks from that cup of fiery wine that Jesus sent through the nations immediately go insane? That is a historical reality, and a continuing verifiable reality. You prove it every time you post.

I consider it rather obvious. It is not possible that billions of people for thousands of years missed something so obvious unless comprehension was denied by God and I could never in a million years have revealed this to you unless comprehension was given to me by God.

"Just art thou in these thy judgments thou Holy One who art and wast; for they shed the blood of thy people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink"
Jesus spoke in parables. But he didn't start out speaking in parables. I know why. You don't.

lol... Jesus said that he was using figures of speech after he said everything, after all that crazy talk about coming down from heaven, eating his flesh, the resurrection of the dead, healing the blind, deaf, crippled and paralyzed.

Try all you like but you will not be able to un-see what I have shown you, even if it settles above your head like a flame.

I trust the veracity of the >24,000 written manuscripts which chronicle his 3 1/2 year ministry. Which means I have no other explanation for the miracles he performed than to believe he is who he said he is.

You on the other hand dismiss his miracles and in doing so must concoct an elaborate and far reaching conspiracy which requires the forging of over 24,000 documents. Given that this would have occurred almost 2000 years ago, I find that entirely less plausible than him being who he said he is and performing those miracles.

Now... with all that said, I still don't condemn you for your beliefs. I condemn you for condemning others for their beliefs. There is no truth in you not because of what you believe. There is no truth in you because of what you do. Your mind has not been purified and you do not walk in the light. So says your actions.

"

Try all you like but you will not be able to un-see what I have shown you, even if it settles above your head like a flame.

I trust the veracity of the >24,000 written manuscripts which chronicle his 3 1/2 year ministry. Which means I have no other explanation for the miracles he performed than to believe he is who he said he is.

You on the other hand dismiss his miracles and in doing so must concoct an elaborate and far reaching conspiracy which requires the forging of over 24,000 documents. Given that this would have occurred almost 2000 years ago, I find that entirely less plausible than him being who he said he is and performing those miracles.

Now... with all that said, I still don't condemn you for your beliefs. I condemn you for condemning others for their beliefs. There is no truth in you not because of what you believe. There is no truth in you because of what you do. Your mind has not been purified and you do not walk in the light. So says your actions.

Try all you like but you will not be able to un-see what I have shown you. Even if you keep your face to the ground, it will settle above your head like a flame.

Right back at you, brother.

The voice of truth tells me a different story.

You understand neither scripture nor the power of God.

there is a larger body of literature on the miracles wrought by Superman (aka KaEL ----
an interesting factoid is that Superman's given name---KaEL means "like 'god' "

That sounds like something satan would say.

"

Mishnah poetry is very compelling. The person who did the book of revulsions
was an expert

Why am I not surprised that two militant atheists are attacking the dominant religion of the land?

Because it's what they have always done.

Why am I not surprised that two militant atheists are attacking the dominant religion of the land?

Because it's what they have always done.

oh-----you should never venture into a mosque------the acrimony and
deprecation heaped on the "dominant religion of the land"---
---would BLOW YOUR MIND

Sheesh. Sounds like something Satan would say?

Jesus answered, “You are wrong, because you know neither the Scriptures nor the power of God." Matthew 22:29

I guess now even the least intelligent person out there whatever they believe or don't believe can plainly see the perversity of the road to destruction that you are blindly prancing along on like a fool....

Thank you for helping me to reveal the wisdom of God in giving the command to refrain from the flesh of any unclean creature that crawls on its belly or does not ruminate and for so generously providing overwhelming evidence for the terrifying and disturbing death consequent to failure to comply with divine instruction.

Well done!

Last edited:

Jesus answered, “You are wrong, because you know neither the Scriptures nor the power of God." Matthew 22:29

I guess now even the least intelligent person out there whatever they believe or don't believe can plainly see the perversity of the road to destruction that you are blindly prancing along on like a fool....

Thank you for helping me to reveal the wisdom of God in giving the command to refrain from the flesh of any unclean creature that crawls on its belly or does not ruminate and for so generously providing overwhelming evidence for the terrifying and disturbing death consequent to failure to comply with divine instruction.

Well done!

I seem to recall Satan quoting scriptures too.

That is just as interesting as the other 89 time you told me I am on the path to destruction.

Well done!

That is just as interesting as the other 89 time you told me I am on the path to destruction.

I recall satan quoting scripture too! From the beginning satan was a murderer.. He says something to the effect of "You will not die if you defy God, you will become like God and live forever."

Those who defy God, die in the very day they do it. Ask Adam and Eve.

Some descendants of that ever subtle and elusive talking serpent of old must have told you something similar..

"You won't die if you set aside the divine commands and worship a trinity in the form of a man turned matzo made by human hands. You will live forever and become like Jesus! Woo hoo! You just need faith! "
:spank:

That would mean that you are dead and have been dying without relief ever since you were a tender and supple lad...Doesn't that explain everything?

Hell is a merciful and final warning that you are on the road to destruction. Don't believe me, just be honest with yourself.

No one knows better than you the depths of your agony and suffering while separated from God without life during your multiple eons in hell..

Last edited:
Didn't Jesus bone Mary Magdalene?
I'm not going to dignify that with a response, Taz. You can better.
Do you think that Jesus only having sex with a woman once means that he didn't like it?
Same answer as before, Taz.
So talking about Jesus having sex makes you uncomfortable?
Not at all. Talking with someone who is behaving disrespectfully about it tells me it would be illogical to have that conversation with that person.
So talking about Jesus' wood is disrespectful? Did he have small hands?

"

You believers can't even agree on anything god related, so how do you expect non-believers to agree with you?
Objective truth is arrived at through a conflict and confusion process. What you see as weakness, nature uses as a strength.
^^^^ Dumbest answer yet.
The fact that you don't realize or understand it tells me you have no idea what I am talking about.
So you and hob arguing is nature's strength? :cuckoo:

Well done!

I recall satan quoting scripture too! From the beginning satan was a murderer.. He says something to the effect of "You will not die if you defy God, you will become like God and live forever."

Those who defy God, die in the very day they do it. Ask Adam and Eve.

Some descendants of that ever subtle and elusive talking serpent of old must have told you something similar..

"You won't die if you set aside the divine commands and worship a trinity in the form of a man turned matzo made by human hands. You will live forever and become like Jesus! Woo hoo! You just need faith! "
:spank:

That would mean that you are dead and have been dying without relief ever since you were a tender and supple lad...Doesn't that explain everything?

Hell is a merciful and final warning that you are on the road to destruction. Don't believe me, just be honest with yourself.

No one knows better than you the depths of your agony and suffering while separated from God without life during your multiple eons in hell..

You've got some kind of hard on for Catholics, bro. You and Taz are two peas in a pod.

Forum List

Back