What was really said at the debate

I listened to most of it and I think Trump needs to increase his security.

Unlike Hillary, who is a wholly owned subsidiary of Goldman Sachs, Trump dared to take on the biggest interrelated challenges facing America today: our unsustainable debt, the bubble economy caused by ZIRP and how the Deep State used that to transfer that wealth out of the Middle-class.

Trump made a point to highlight the Bubble because he knows that Obama and the Fed are turning over the Biggest Ever Financial IED to his unfortunate successor.

Hillary said nothing to that. Besides being owned by the Deep State and their bankers, she is a fucking skidmark on the office of SecState. Instead of serving the American people, she used the position to enriched herself by selling access to the highest foreign buyer, including people and nations who throw gay men off of buildings.

I've asked before,but you never gave a sane answer. What is thee Deep State that you keep whining about? Please lay the whole conspiracy out so we all can play.

If you're that clueless, really, what's the point?

Have you noticed our government (Bush, Obama, et. al.) took Orwell "1984" and made it an operating manual?

Good. I'm finally getting an answer. Hold up minute while I get a tinfoil hat. I don't want to miss any of this.

What happened to your old one?

Outgrow it?
Got tangled up in his dreadlocks

Nope. I'm not sure I have enough hair left for dreadlocks. Maybe on small dreadlock, but it would be thin.

I listened to most of it and I think Trump needs to increase his security.

Unlike Hillary, who is a wholly owned subsidiary of Goldman Sachs, Trump dared to take on the biggest interrelated challenges facing America today: our unsustainable debt, the bubble economy caused by ZIRP and how the Deep State used that to transfer that wealth out of the Middle-class.

Trump made a point to highlight the Bubble because he knows that Obama and the Fed are turning over the Biggest Ever Financial IED to his unfortunate successor.

Hillary said nothing to that. Besides being owned by the Deep State and their bankers, she is a fucking skidmark on the office of SecState. Instead of serving the American people, she used the position to enriched herself by selling access to the highest foreign buyer, including people and nations who throw gay men off of buildings.

I've asked before,but you never gave a sane answer. What is thee Deep State that you keep whining about? Please lay the whole conspiracy out so we all can play.

Have you noticed our government (Bush, Obama, et. al.) took Orwell "1984" and made it an operating manual?
Then where are the state provide drugs? Or is that Fahrenheit 954? Or THX1138?

Good. I'm finally getting an answer. Hold up minute while I get a tinfoil hat. I don't want to miss any of this.

Outgrow it?

Nope. I'm not sure I have enough hair left for dreadlocks. Maybe on small dreadlock, but it would be thin.
There is always,, the enchanted ear forest hair,, that is available...

Outgrow it?

Nope. My daughter already told me that if she ever saw one of those, she would personally snatch it out. I said yes dear.

Trump was spot on about the bond bubble.

But he is the LAST guy you want dealing with it. He is a maniac on economic issues. A total maniac. That is what scares me about him more than anything else.

yes you want a wholly owned subsidiary of Goldman Sachs in charge

When is she going to release those transcripts?

Outgrow it?

Nope. My daughter already told me that if she ever saw one of those, she would personally snatch it out. I said yes dear.
You must wax well...

Outgrow it?

You must wax well...

As long as he doesn't wax poetic

(Nothing worse than shiny poems)

That was my take away as well brother. He prosecuted Clinton and Washington up there and was relentless on those attacks. The media machine is trying to keep the sheep in the pen by focusing on taxes and the birther stupidity while anyone with any common sense can see right through that smokescreen.

Notice the complete media blackout on TPP and NAFTA? Lets talk about his taxes, birther and who won :lol: :lol:

He's up against a hugely corrupt political system and he will prevail. American's will make sure of that. It's not strictly about defeating Hillary Clinton, its about defeating the corrupt Washington establishment (all of DC).

That's why the DC establishment is livid that Trump has a chance to win, he exposed their gross incompetence for all to see. If there's one thing these idiots in government hate its accountability for their colossal failures. Seriously $20 freaking trillion dollars in debt and what do we have to show for it?

I remember the $800 screwdriver that had a beryllium shaft that we kept in the secret safe with secret quartz crystals and papers. Used to tune fire control radar Klystrons. Beryllium is a little radioactive and you cannot grind a new screwdriver tip because you will inhale radioactive dust. Some tools are expensive.

Small ball, try spending $300 freaking million dollars on a damn web site that doesn't work and is such a failure they just tossed it in the trash for a total loss...two of these plus over a billion dollars on the federal Obamacare site. My friend you WAY underestimate the governments ability to waste money. Billions on 'green' investments that went down the drain.

Still whining about Solindra? The program that funded that produced more than 5 billion dollars which more than paid for the comparative small loss in the Solyndra situation.
That post there, it's fucking hilarious.....:lol:

That was my take away as well brother. He prosecuted Clinton and Washington up there and was relentless on those attacks. The media machine is trying to keep the sheep in the pen by focusing on taxes and the birther stupidity while anyone with any common sense can see right through that smokescreen.

Notice the complete media blackout on TPP and NAFTA? Lets talk about his taxes, birther and who won :lol: :lol:

He's up against a hugely corrupt political system and he will prevail. American's will make sure of that. It's not strictly about defeating Hillary Clinton, its about defeating the corrupt Washington establishment (all of DC).

Do you think Trump could name the nations which are involved in TPP? Do you think he could discuss NAFTA in any detail beyond saying that it was the worst trade agreement ever?

I don't.

Do you think Trumpmcould name the nation which are involved in TPP? Do you think he could discuss NAFTA in any detail beyond saying that it was the worst trade agreement ever?

I don't.
Does he really need to? He's speaking to your LIVs who blame TPP and NAFTA.....

That's why the DC establishment is livid that Trump has a chance to win, he exposed their gross incompetence for all to see. If there's one thing these idiots in government hate its accountability for their colossal failures. Seriously $20 freaking trillion dollars in debt and what do we have to show for it?

I remember the $800 screwdriver that had a beryllium shaft that we kept in the secret safe with secret quartz crystals and papers. Used to tune fire control radar Klystrons. Beryllium is a little radioactive and you cannot grind a new screwdriver tip because you will inhale radioactive dust. Some tools are expensive.

Small ball, try spending $300 freaking million dollars on a damn web site that doesn't work and is such a failure they just tossed it in the trash for a total loss...two of these plus over a billion dollars on the federal Obamacare site. My friend you WAY underestimate the governments ability to waste money. Billions on 'green' investments that went down the drain.

Still whining about Solindra? The program that funded that produced more than 5 billion dollars which more than paid for the comparative small loss in the Solyndra situation.
That post there, it's fucking hilarious.....:lol:

I smiled when I read it too. All that whining about one of many loans that didn't perform as hoped among so many that exceeded expectations. Oh, well, as long as the program is as successful as it is, a loss every once in a while is acceptable. No program has ever had a 100% success rate.

Do you think Trumpmcould name the nation which are involved in TPP? Do you think he could discuss NAFTA in any detail beyond saying that it was the worst trade agreement ever?

I don't.

Hmmm. Um.......er.......well......nope. I don't follow you.

But he is the LAST guy you want dealing with it. He is a maniac on economic issues. A total maniac. That is what scares me about him more than anything else.

Clinton is the third to last person I want dealing with the bond bubble.

Yeah. I thought so, you're a Gary Johnson just...just like Jake

I don't.

No shit....:lol:

The dems, many (most?) of the repubs, the media and the multi-national corporations are all in on the same game. They do not take this lightly and will fight for power. I think the whole election took them off guard what with the uncooperative people rising up the way they did.

The dems, many (most?) of the repubs, the media and the multi-national corporations are all in on the same game. They do not take this lightly and will fight for power. I think the whole election took them off guard what with the uncooperative people rising up the way they did.
They do everything else together.. Just stops at political theater..

Yeah. I thought so, you're a Gary Johnson just...just like Jake
Nope. Johnson is a propellerhead. You might want to ask yourself why your assumptions are always wrong, and whether you should continue to assume things so often.

2z8qcjr.jpg

Official Gear of the Libertarian Party

I don't.

Have I ever told you that I think you are a stand up guy? Just think of how awesome you'd be if you could communicate in our common language!

I don't.

Have I ever told you that I think you are a stand up guy? Just think of how awesome you'd be if you could communicate in our common language!
I don't speak liberal...I'm educated....:lol:

Forum List

Back